Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bossaso: A somali success story ...PICS

Dr Ligle   

Burco and oodweyne are basket-case poor regions, everyone knows that. That is why they have no influence in sland, your like low-castes.

The berbera boys are the economic power-house in sland and everyone knows that, so take go jump back in your waste-land burco where people are khat-addicted jobless refugees who flee to puntland for better life according to international agencies!!!!

Puntland is leaps and bounds ahead of sland. Puntland is future opec state, do you understand that? Puntland contains 90% of the oil in the horn of africa!!! Puntland future is bright, they have recognized federal tfg by the whole world!!! do u have recognized state? no your non-existant people who in this world count for nothing!!!

Puntland is legal state under a recognized federal tfg. Puntland has washington, e.u, nato, and a.u allies. Sxb u can't compare that dust bin sland where their ppl flee to my land as qaxootis and say you are better then us!!! that is illogical if you are better then us then 28000 of your ppl wouldnt be in refugee camps in bossaso!!!

Get a life seriously, your a third world place puntland is aspiring to be first world country and opec member, we compete with san'aa yemen our original homeland, not that third world dust bin hargeysa where their ppl seek to live under refugee camp in bossaso because its better in refugee camp in bossaso then living in hargeisa or anywhere in that dust-bin!!!!

GAAROODI   

saxib...dont get all emotional, i aint even from burco, i am from SOUTHERN HARGAISA, the capital. the somaliland sultanate. Burco is 2 times the size of bosaso. if you dont believe me look at both cities from google earth. Burco is 10 times more developed then bosaso. as these picture show. Show me one picture of a 6 story building in bosaso? show me a factory the size of the ones they have in burco? What you showed me was a few pictures of a city that is uglier then berbera and of all the cities of somaliland berbera is the ugliest one believe me, i know. Saxib about your fantasy oil...you inhabit just two regions of former somalia, these two regions only contain 2 recognised oil blocks that have not yet been examined?

Somaliland contains six regions, not fantasy regions like you but regions that it actually controls of which contain 7 oil blocks that have been examined by chevron and exxon not to mention Norpec. All have found oil. So that destroys your arguement of puntland is an oils state...somaliland has more oil its fact, a known fact.

and about burco... bro this is the real puntland wether you admit it or not?

http://www.flickr.co m/photos/14859272@N0 2/2124774684/

And by the way do you know how many women from bosaso,garowe and gardo their are in burco and hargaisa, i couldnt believe it, so in fact its these people who are drawn to these glimming cities for a better life.

See a fact of life is people are drawn were the money is, when you think with a clear head, and you look at google earth and realise burco is bigger and more developed then bosaso of which it is, then you will reaslise who is migrating and who is staying put.

so, wake up alice and tap your shoes together and come back to reality.

Dr Ligle   

Gaarodi somaliland has no oil, and if they did show me the oil contracts they signed and the millions of dollars that was put into the deal for exploration!!!

I can show u africa oil put down $50 million already for oil exploration into puntland oil in our land. Firstly sxb puntland has the bulk of the oil in the horn, so whatever oil is in sland is insignficant!!!! the majority of it is in puntland and that is why all the people are investing our region!!!! Noone invests in sland from foreign firms, ur in fantasy world not me i am recognized your the illegal state!!!

What crack are you smokin? your not even recognized I AM RECOGNIZED. Do you see the difference? Don't compare your invisible self to me, your beneath my feet.

Somaliland you wanna know what it is really like from someone who went there and is pro-somalilander? Read

I recently returned from a visit to Somaliland July 16-25 and have witnessed a country that�s under total misery and poverty.� The economy of the country is nonexistent due to unemployment and lack of government help.� The unemployment rate is staggering at 95% with no jobs available even for those who have somehow managed to secure a secondary or higher education.� There is so much misery and poverty among the people because there is no single industry in the country that will increase the livelihood of the Somaliland people.� Although Berbera port has adequate facilities to load and unload all ships that would anchor there, the tariffs levied on ships and boats coming into Berbera have become prohibitively extreme leading to the death of shipping and related commerce. This present government has made the Somaliland ports into ghost towns and the dangerous result is that business in Somaliland is dying a slow and painful death.� Even though the people are trying to bring businesses into the country, the majority of the people have no purchasing power and the goods that has been imported languish on store shelves.� If measures are not taken soon to reverse this, it will become irreversible.

Source: http://www.somalilan d.org/archives/?ID=0 6080204

End of story really garoodi!!!! no amount of pics will change the reality on the ground, your even worse of then baydhabo. Now shoo i am done talking with the invisible person, you are not in my league.

Dr Ligle   

Garoodi, sland can't go anywhere because it is not recognized, no company will sign anything with a place that is un-recognized.

You will languish behind, while puntland produces it billions of barrels of oil, not to mention our off-shore oil which double the amount of our oil in the land.

Plus we have 200 000 ships pass our port, we have the most strategic location in africa!!!!

Puntland competes with san'aa not burco or hargeysa...u get it!!! because we dont compete with ppl who seek refugee status in our land!!!

Garoodi,

Your fake-Somaliland persona has been owned. Please sit in the corner and don't talk back.

lol@coming into a thread about bosaso to post pictures of Burco, Hargeisa. You do realize no Somalilander will ever do this right? YOu're not even faking it right :D

Dr Ligle   

AfricaOwn, it is sad but all somalis be it in hamar, baydhabo or hargeysa know puntland future is looking bright and is prospective opec state!!!

People are just jealous because they know their regions will never have those sorts of deals waiting for them...all they will be able to do for all their lives is build 1 school here and 1 hospital there...while puntland builds skyscrapers and railways and metropolis due to its oil revenue!!!

Puntland waxaan doonayna horumar not dagaal, would u want to fight if u had these sort of prospects? hell no and thats why puntland doesn't want war anymore. We can be the dubai of africa and we have the foreign firms lined up!!!

GAAROODI   

its amazing how you pluck this article from the archives....? Your the person who posted pictures, and if you say no amount of picture can convince you somaliland is better then you, dont try to convince us by you artist illustrations of puntland, cause we all know its a cockroach infested fishing village. That will never reach Somaliland:

looooooooooooooooooo ol, and the greats have said, talk is cheap.

so let us see what the future holds, possessed citizen of narnia.

SOMALILAND 4 LIFE....:

http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=8I3YNkrOM N4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=GXMlf1DYC 6M&feature=related

Cause i know sayid abdullah hassan couldnt defeat me, the british couldnt defeat me, the 3 largest army in africa couldnt stop me, do you think little fishing village of puntland will stop me?

looooooooooooooooooo ooool.

UNDERSTAND SAXIB, THAT OUT OF ALL SOMALI'S I AM THE STRONGEST AND I AM UNCONQUERABLE.

Originally posted by Dr Ligle:

People are just jealous because they know their regions will never have those sorts of deals waiting for them...all they will be able to do for all their lives is build 1 school here and 1 hospital there...while puntland builds skyscrapers and railways and metropolis due to its oil revenue!!!

Yes, Yes, we here you. Shout out to punti-land. ;)

My dad is bigger than your's,. Ligle and Baaroodi remind me of when we were children. grow up guys. both cities have buitifully built private buildings, but there is no actual development, e.g no roads, no canitations, no infstracture, yes both cities's people did great job, but show me one new tarmac, one new pavement, one new street lights.

kyz   

waa gartiis JB maxaa yeelay boosaaso ma arag JB bosaso waad maqashay kaliyah ayaan u maleenayaah sawirkeda wakaas waxbana ha inkirin hada baro wixii cusub oo dhan waa labartaah