Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bossaso: A somali success story ...PICS

JB: argument is weak, I am sorry lad this is just thr beggining of the Boston of the Horn if Africa story. Some used to argue with me that it was not a big deal or that important in Somalia, they were stuck in the past angry and envious.

Originally posted by Bardecad:

And one more,

bosasocityview.jpg

Sawirkaas oo kale oo Burco ama meel kale oo Somaliland ah ha la keeno............... ka dib ayaan isla hadleynaa..........

Bosaso b4 1993 was Empty... Bosaso 2011 is the City

kyz   

aleelaheed hadaad sogaliseen sawirdadii dhabtahaha ee magalada bosaso

bosaso is bosaso no burco boorwayn

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

War odaygii JB maxaa daaray? Waryaa JB, sowdigan yara kululaaday awoowe.
:D:D

:D:D ,, Niyow maan kululaane dee naga kala daaya ku dheh bahasha qoladan adigaa iig dhowe ,, :D

Bosaso 2 weeks baan ka soo maqnaaye ma jin baa degey oo sidan ka dhigay labadii todobaad ? ,,, Future bosaso gartay oo anigaaba wax ugu dari lahaa si heerkaa loo gaadhsiiyee ,,,, bahasha mar ha wada deginee aayar aayar noogu dhiiba dheh ,,, :D

GAAROODI   

saxib 400 years later, bosaso will still be a village compared to the metropolis of hargaisa, burco,borama..and although berbera is not looking to good inshalah berbera as well and our little town as well, gabiley,arabsiyo,boo n,zeyla,erigavo,sala xley,baligubadle,oog ,caidnabo,hies,maid, las canod,las corey.

looooool, walahi its a village now, burco is more developed.

but still day dream about your phantom oil and "your boston of africa" !

ollooooooooooooooooo oool!

@GAAROODI,

I wonder why you are posting the story of your British Somaliland here. Its all about The Land of Punt. Please read the title.

By the way, I have seen all the towns you mentioned there. Hargaisa is big town, but it doesn't have social infrastructure. I really felt gutted when I noticed that the so-called Caasimad doesn't have enough water, and the pipe-line system is corrupted.

Also I noticed that the presidential house of Somaliland is the old house of Gen. Morgan.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Kudos to reer Bosaso, well done 'booweyal'
;)

A somali city to be proud of indeed.

Indeed!

Johnny B   

^ I just hope one skips sharing one's veggs & fruits (sent from Mogadishu) with the locals as they were scarce in my old man's days there. icon_razz.gif

NASSIR   

Johnny, every region in Somalia has its own comparative advantage. Future Somali government should recognize the need to take advantage of our regions' seperate and unique resources and thus set up a regulatory system that encourages and protects both investment and ownership rights.