Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bossaso: A somali success story ...PICS

Dr Ligle   

Daraadonle changing the capital comes with a blessing (investments, publicity, governanace, military, parliament, etc).

But it comes also with a curse (every interest party will come to Bossaso) and bring their bad practises, just take the idp for an example. 1 in 5 puntlander is an idp statistically according to the world food program.

Have u not noticed the problems the idps have brought, changing the capital would even bring a bigger influx of people right into our heart-land.

Worse case scenario is, if a war happens all interest parties in the country will be battling in our backyard, do we really want that? is it worth it?

Not to mention the fact if Bossaso was the capital, all the ppl that have died in hamar would be dead puntland ppl in bossaso!!!

I am strongly against shifting the capital to any puntland city for the sake of our people, i believe that the capital remain outside our regions and we can go to their backyard and piss in it!!!

I am strongly against shifting the capital to any puntland city for the sake of our people, i believe that the capital remain outside our regions and we can go to their backyard and piss in it!!!

^^^

Lol. :D:D:D My thoughts exactly:

Capital cities are over-rated, especially in this day and age where globalization is the norm. Moving the federal capital to Puntland will be of no tangible benefit to us and will only cause us some major headaches. All it will ever amount to is a hellish bureaucratic nightmare where our citizens will have to be beholden to the whole of Somalia and the federal government. And I feel, that's just utter rubbish.

All we want to do is, develop our state peacefully but continue to send our representatives ( not to go "piss" :D ) to the national capital, whether it will remain to be Mogadishu or not.

From what I understand, Bosaso houses Somalis from all regions including Somaligalbeed.People coexist peacefully, conduct their businesses without any hindrance, and face no particular persecution. A peaceful environment, thriving commerce that allows people to enjoy absolute sovereignty over their properties, lack of persecution against all groups, and the presence of diverse groups make up the pillars of successful city. The only thing missing part in Bosaso is the establishment of governmental institutions that offer social services and manage city more effectively.

Anyhow, Kudos to Bosaso and may it prosper!

Dr Ligle   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

From what I understand, Bosaso houses Somalis from all regions including Somaligalbeed.People coexist peacefully, conduct their businesses without any hindrance, and face no particular persecution. A peaceful environment, thriving commerce that allows people to enjoy absolute sovereignty over their properties, lack of persecution against all groups, and the presence of diverse groups make up the pillars of successful city. The only thing missing part in Bosaso is the establishment of governmental institutions that offer social services and manage city more effectively.

Anyhow, Kudos to Bosaso and may it prosper!

Of course bro, because this is our backyard and e don't want to stuff it up with clan persecution!!!

Cooperation is the key really, everyone knows if we stuff this place up, noone wins but we all lose equally!!!!

Che, Adeer Bossaso is no accident it came through hard work, the people of the NE build a great city, the admin of Puntland played a major role. If there was no Puntland there would be no peace and no Bossaso. Also the capital of Garowe is becoming a fine city as well as Galkacyu and others will follow.

Breath taking pics, my vote is for that city.I heard its the fastest expanding city in africa, is that is true? then Bosaso should be the capital, they already call it the Boston of the horn and Duke should be nominated as mayor. :D

Dr Ligle   

Bossaso 2009

e9bv48.jpg

Similar to Sanaa(our homeland) in progress

sanaaa1.jpg

Bossaso 2020(after the oil production). Singapore of east africa!!!

Singapore_skyline_night_1.jpg

The future is damn bright for us, and we will be leading region of the continent i believe, if we don't stuff it up of course!!! smile.gif

Originally posted by General Duke:

xayaad13.jpg
Bossaso city

Great. Me and my brother were walking here on a rainy day in September, 2008. Here is my photo-shoot:

2889708680_470dc8c688_o.jpg

--Al Rowda Street - Bossaso, Puntland.

Also here are some more photos:

2889709794_c0370babc4_o.jpg

--Mind-blowing luxurious Bossaso.

2889713466_81f8d31883_o.jpg

--This is beautiful sunset in Jurille farm (Bossaso, Puntland, Somalia) out of my rookie photography skill.

3096859189_b2bb0c2179.jpg

--And finally this is a boat in the main Bossaso seaport.

GAAROODI   

GAAROODI