Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

What would your advice be to C/Y?

Bachelor   

We all have different priorities but if you had a chance what would you adivce C/Y?

1) Collect all guns and weapon from the gangs and warlords ( by force if necessary)

2)Establish a good long term economic stratagy.

3)Build the basic infustratctures ASAP

4) Dont let any country specially Amxaaro huraley meddled in Somali affairs.

5)Try to solve the grievance of Northern peacfully.

6)Establish a rule of law

7) Remember what happen to C/raxman Caydid ? YES start from youself and face the justice (plz standup and be a role model Mr. President :D ) fair enough haye?

- Nominate an able PM, one who is not from your group: SRRC, but who can reasure the people of Mogadishu.

- Dont rush anything, think things through, do what is wright and not what is popular.

- Build up a relationship with the Arab world, and the West at the same time.

- Let every city, region disarm their millitias, and empower the local populations to take responsability for their own security.

- Make sure that the government completes the federal formula, the states on time.

NASSIR   

I think the president will appoint ministers based on meritocracy.

He has also the strength to unite all somalis from South to North. The best way to collect weapons or disarm militias is to first employ the militias . This establishment can lead to stability.

Xoogsade   

Number Four is very important. They can damage his credibility. And if he must show his appreciation for their long standing support for him, At least he should do like all other Muslim leaders do, Habeen u guureyn ;)

SmithAndWestern.

Yaa waaye SRRC? And a word of advice for you, I have seen passionate guys like you who were muted by disappointment. So take it easy. You are just too obvious Duqa LOOL.

Bachelor   

Xooga! I know he wont like # 4 but if he does that. He will be over thrown quicker than the speed of light. I am sure all Somalis are sick and tired of nacamlayaal and warlords.

Wiilo   

I would tell him all of them, particularly number FOUR.........and it is very important advice.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq: :rolleyes:

Rahima   

4) Dont let any country specially Amxaaro huraley meddled in Somali affairs.

Very important point, but i can't see that happening. Surely they will have a say.

As for advice, to fear Allah. I believe that incorporates it all.

Xoogsade, I must thank you, brother its been 17 years since I left my country, and what I have lived through has made me passionate, anything is better than what we have.

So even if one stone is added I will be happy.

Liqaye   

Is it just me or is it not obvious that the Amhara what ever you call it, have already meddled in somali affairs?

:rolleyes:

BN   

Advice:

-Give the militiamen jobs and/or intergrate them into the police/military

-begin rehabilitation projects,

-Start a micro financing program(large scale)

-Begin a rehabilitation program for the massive Qaat addiction among militia's and general pop.

-Do not waste this opportunity, the Somali people are counting on you and this new government.