Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: If not Al Shabaab who else could have done it?

Afhayeenka xarakada Shabaab Almujaahidiin Sh Cali Maxamuud Raage Sh Cali Dheere oo la hadlayay warfidiyeenada Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa iska fogeeyay Qaraxii maalinimadii shalay ka dhacay Muqdishoo ee ay ku geeriyoodeen Wasiiyo ka tirsanaa Dowlada KMG ah ee Soomaaliya.

Sh Cali Dheere waxaa uu shaaca ka qaaday in aanay wax lug ah ku laheyn qaraxaasi Mujaahidinta Xarakada Alshabaab ayna tahay been la dhoo dhoobay eedeymaha ku aadan ku lug lahaanshaha Xarakada Alshabaab Qarixii Hotell Shamoow.

Waxaa uu intaasi ku daray Sh Cali Raage in ay geyteen Qaraxaasi isla xubno ka tirsan Dowlada uuna ka dhashay qilaafaad isla dowlada dhexdeeda ka dhextaagnaa waayadii ugu dambeysay .

Bokero   

these people are evil and anyone who even attempts to explain this heinous crime is no friends of Somalis or humanity... i have lived and worked in Afghanistan this is the same shit the Taliban and al-Qaeda do... bomb mosques kill thousands of civilian and stone pregnant women...

these people are singularly the largest threat to Somalis every where... i have been warning people for so long, Al-shabab and their ilk are merchants of death and destruction that is their manifesto. I hope this tragedy will unites us all against such a backward and evil ideology of death!!!

Saddiiq   

Apart from TFG sources, none of the survivors saw any 'suicide bomber', just an explosion from a stationary source, which could have been planted by anybody with access to the hotel.

Bokero   

saddiiq

please just stop it!!! i suppose u also believe it was isreal that blew up the twin towers and that bush knew about it... right??? i suggest u summon some brain cells for assitance

Dhubad.   

@Sadiq

How do you supposed see a suicide bomber ? One minute you are there and then next minute you are on the floor in a pool of blood grasping for air!!

Oodweyne is correct, simple denails after the fact will not wash considering we know this is their calling card.

As for the suicide bomber, its a weapon that was introduced to Somalia by Al Shabaab, their denails mean nothing.

Again who else could have done this?

Dhubad.   

^How about the picture that has been circulated showing the alleged suicide bomber's body and part of the suicide belt that he was wearing ?