Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

ICU appreciation thread

N.O.R.F   

We support the cause and may allah make you victorious, amiin.

People, keep this thread at the top of this forum which seems like it has been 'invaded' by Somalis who support Ethiopia and warlordism!

Allahu akbar!

Rahima   

May Allah give them victory aamiin.

May the Kufaar and their supporters be defeated swiftly.

May Allah reward the dead with janatul firdows.

Abdi2005   

Ilahey wuxu yir naftina malkina iyo carabahina usticmaala xaga Alle, aniga malkeyga ayan awoodey in aan udiro. Ciwanka lugu diri karo xawaladaha lacagta waxa waaye TO:GOLLAH FULINTA, QEYBTA DIFACA DALKA IYO DINTA, meeshas ku so hagaajiy xata hadey noqoto 5$. Qofki rabo aniga ay uxawili karo paypal hadu heesto ama acount ku so diri karo, privet messeg ha iisoo diro qofki rabo.

Gabbal   

May Allah bestow his mercy to all the innocent people caught in the crossfire for a war based on political domination.

me   

I appreciate the bravery shown by our brothers from the ICU who are defending dalkeena, dadkeena iyo diinteena. May allah grant them victory.

It is sad to see that while Ethiopian jets are bombing Somali cities there are people here who are supporting the TFG stooges and the Ethiopian invasion.

Ciidaa ka hiilinaysa cadawgan, Soomaaliya ha noolaato.

Gabbal   

Me, war is a brutal reality. What I do not differentiate, however, is the brutality of what the Ethiopians are doing and the brutality of massacring wounded men in a hospital.

Teeda kale, when these same men were dragging hubka darandooriga and madaafiicda culus towards peaceful cities like Kismaayo and elsewhere and against people who showed no aggression to them, ma caano iyo malab bay dadka u wadeen :confused:

Frankly I truly believe Northerner, Suldaanka, are completely being fake and have, unfortunately, received a good opportunity they cannot let pass. I will grant them fidgeting, but others I will not.

Pi   

Walee muslim-isku-sheegow idiin ma duceeyo.

As for the innocent civillians, may Allah lessen their losses and pain.

me   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Me, war is a brutal reality. What I do not differentiate, however, is the brutality of what the Ethiopians are doing and the brutality of massacring wounded men in a hospital.

Teeda kale, when these same men were dragging
hubka darandooriga
and
madaafiicda culus
towards peaceful cities like Kismaayo and elsewhere and against people who showed no aggression to them, ma
caano
iyo
malab
bay dadka u wadeen :confused:

Frankly I truly believe Northerner, Suldaanka, are completely being fake and have, unfortunately, received a good opportunity they cannot let pass. I will grant them fidgeting, but others I will not.

You don't have to tell me about guys like Northerner and Suldaan, I know how they think like and trust me, the support this effort 100%. Soomaaliya yagaa kaa jecel.

About Kismayo, we all know teh truth, you don't have to tell me about Kismayo. Hiiraale lost a city he didn't own. Kismaayo is a Somali town and it should be like that. Kismaayo is not a clan city, so let those Jubaland dreams go. its our city, lets live together as Somalis. some of teh population in Kismayo were marginalized. Anyhow, I don't have to tell you how somali clan politics works.

The men killed in teh hospital? well its savagery what has happened there, but that doesn't justify you saying now that because 6 wouned men were executed by these guys we shouldn't support them while they are defending our country.

are 6 dead men worth Somalia? 6 dead men you didn't know?

SOL has thought me allot I wonder when will I show my true colours.