Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Zidane or Platini

I read somehwree the other day that Micheal platini the legendary french footballer told juventus when they where buying zidane from boredux that they where buying an entertaner and nothing much more.

That was a few years ago am sure he has changed his tune. Infact in my opnion Zidane is not only the best play in the world now, i would rank him up there with Pele, Maradonna and cyruff.

so guys my question is which other football player or team do u think havent got the respect that ther should internationaly, and also do u think some playesr get to much, for example david beckham n micheal owen :).

answers much appreciated.

WingA   

Zidane is the man bruv!!

Beckham is a excellent player too!! dont think coz hes English hes not good!! coz hes my Fav player in the world.. i love the way he plays but am no hater and you have to put your hands up and say that Zidane is a MAC!!

peez..

WingA   

now did you see Zidanes goal on the weekend and ronaldo?? man Real are HOT!! lool.. but bring them on!! :mad: :D

Na, i use to accpet ppl's view, that Plat was the same as cryuff but to be honest a saw a video of him, and a gr8 player he was but Not a ZINEDIN ZIDANE, he didnt have much skill's he was more of stricker than a creater midfielder.

In my opnion Zidane is one of the greatest players this world has ever seen, i Rank him Up there with Pele and Maradonna, even pele himself said @ last years champion's league final 'zidane is a unique player, he has brought he's own stlye'.

Dude Zizou got skills. I dont know about Cruyf but let me say players like Redondo who now is on injured list on A.C milan squad definatelly doesnt get the respect he deserves.. He the only guy who was given most talent player in 2000 Uefa Champions League who dont score goals. He got laser pass that every scorer dreams of gettig.. THE OTHER "STEVE MCMANAMAM" what do english know about soccer? This guy is the most talented guy ever produced by England but he dont play like other english so they have no use of him so he is playing alond side Zizou and Figo! WOW!!!!!!!!!

Could agree with u more Philly_Boy, Redondo was a gr8 player that year, i heard hes making a come back and might be fit again soon lets hope.

And Macca well his a gr8 player, but unfortunately these english buffons no only how to play footie one way 'long ball' Cross from the wide positions, basically Park foootball hence thats why the neglet such players as macca.

Besides we can still marvel @ Ziziou and co this year in the Champs League.

Lets c:

Who has a better touch, Zidane

Who has a better Pass, Zidane

Who has a better freekick, Zidane

Who has everything he can possibly achieved, Zidane.

Thats y u c i say Platini is the man...

PSYKE!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

wE HAVE A WINNER 'Abid Abass' lol. That last game Real v Valencia sums it all up. For those of you who didnt watch it ask around if one of your mates has it lol Tha man is a Legend.

Lefty   

Zidene is a legend already and there's no dispute about it.

Although I was expecting him to shine again at the past World Cup, I still rank him one of the best players of all-time.

These are the guys I think that didn't get enough of what they deserved. Gheorge Hagi, Rijkaard, Aldair, Batistuta and Franco Baresi. They're all super-stars in my book.

NinBrown   

Bruv Zidane is a legend, i was reading a magazine the other day and it said.. Zidane thinks 10secs before the defender realises what zidane is gonna do with the ball..

by the way imagine Henry and Zidane together...

And ARSENAL RULE the English premiereship

LANDER   

I missed this post,

But most definitely Zidane is the better of the two. Platini had the chance to get France their first world cup but failed, when Zidane succeeded in doing so, platini got very jealous. I think he feels Zidane has taken his place as the greatest french football icon of all time. I remember watching old tapes of France in international play and their was this black man who's name I forgot but legendary in his own right that kept feeding platini the ball. I think that man was greater then platini himself.