Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Qashinkan ma aragteen (very disturbing video!!!)

GAAROODI   

very sad, i gave up on Somaliweyn along time ago for the very reason why i know it will never materialize. Human nature, *********, the clan mindset of somali's and the ultimate truth of lack of vision, one side runs one way while the other runs the opposite and even if they dont say it, they all want what everyone else has yet dont wanna share theirs.

all these little protests are is a waste of time and for one dude to be on t.v. saying.

"Aboowi ala iga rali ahow, waaallaaaal waxan ku so dowaynayna jendai fraaaazirrrr, sababto qadaay bari horee no qataay".

looool, funny people !

Somalina   

I didn't see any sign of protest in the video. That sums, hadalka meeshaas haku nimaado. Where are the Alshabaab supporters? Probably scared to get deported.

Madeey muudeey madadaa meeshaan mataal maskaxda hayska qaadin miir minankaaga u joog Mr Alshabaab you call this video very disturbing maxaa ugu yeertaa markay alshabaab qufanayaan qabriyada iyo rajebeetooyinka dumarka ilahay qalbigaaga dhinaca saxsan ha u duwo

LOL @ "Qashinkan ma aragteen"

Maaddeey,

oo hadii ladhaho, "we are against the use of child suicide bombers and the unholy usurpation of Islam for petty political purposes", ma la xanaaqayaa, Mr Rajebeeto? :D

Jacpher   

^Tobon millionaas rabaa inay isku aqli noqoto, isku si u fakarto, ilaahaa dadka abuurtay.

Luckily they're in a country they can air their views without Maaddeey handing them scripts. :D

Originally posted by Jacphar:

^Tobon millionaas rabaa inay isku aqli noqoto, isku si u fakarto, ilaahaa dadka abuurtay.

Jacphar,

Moryaanimadii iyo jirrinimadii 20tankii sano lasoo dhaafay dalkeena la harey ayee cimaamad been ah inta soo saareen bey rabaan iney anaga nooga iibiyaan iney tahay diinteena Islaamka. Laakin, no one is buying those cock and bull stories anymore. :D

Maaddeey   

^Acuudubillaah, waryaahee, ma dadkii xeyraansanaa & waxa boorarka ay wateen ku yiillay & wareysiga ay bixinayeen baa wax fiican ah?, Jendai Frazer baan soo dhoweyneynaa! war waxaas qof caqli saliim ah leh kuma hadlo mana jeclaado! yaahuu :D

AYOUB   

Very disturbing? Not really. The only thing that disturbed me is the interviewer’s patronising tone. If this was my kinda demo, he would’ve been risking getting chinned. smile.gif

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Haday meeshu Ohio tahay, ALLAMAGAN ayaa arintan oo dhan ka masuul ah oo mudaaharaadka soo qabanqaabiyey.
:D

lol....so Ohio is synonymous with Gedo I didnt know that thanks :D Anyway my twin brother was there holding this "Ethiopia Thank You" placard aniga kan London iga fiiri :D:D

Muriidi   

before you criticize somalia ..

..countries like somalia and afghanistan help youths from other countries :

-sending many teachers abroad ...

-the hopeless cases are taken to somalia (or afghanistan) where they receive intensive social training from peers ...

" at the end of the day ,mr. president , you're just another citizen ... which means i can arrest you ... and now enjoy your "inverse function " game called poiitics ."

baydhabo police dep.