Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland its population come against Djibouti process

Wasiirka warfaafinta DGPL Warsame Cabdi shirwac oo maantay shir jaraa'id ku qabtay Caasimada Puntland ayaa ka digay Cawaaqib xumada ay keeni karto hadii la iska indha tiro Baaqyada Puntland

audio

I am strong supporter of Puntland, but I believe they are wrong on this case by not participating the conference. I believe the main issues has been addressed such as the 4.5 share of the parliement. I think they should participate, see what happens, insert their ideas as they did in Carta and Mbagathi, and hope for the best for this conference to succeed.

PUNTLAND WAA INAY XAL RAADISAA OO AYSAN XAQEEDA RAADIN.

^^^This Djibouti process is nonsense, never the less we will be courteous and have warm words for the new leadership.

However Puntland will judge the new admin on what it achieves on the ground, we have stabalised 40% of Somalia let them do the same then we can take them seriously.

Farole: "Ma Aqoonsan doono Natiijadda Shirka Djibouti"

28 Jan 28, 2009 - 1:11:02 PM

IMG_2032.jpg

Madaxweynaha DGPL

Madaxweynaha Maamulka goboleedka Puntland Cabdiraxmaan Maxamed Faroole ayaa sheegay inuusan aqoonsan doonin natiijooyin kasta oo ka soo baxa wadahadalada Djibouti haddii aan maamulkiisa lagala tashan xubnaha Barlamaanka cusub ee ay soo xulayaan isbahaysiga Mucaaradka.

Cabdiraxman Faroole ayaa wareysi uu siiyay Laanta Af-Soomaaliga VOA ku sheegay inuu dhaliil weyn u soo jeedinayo Ergayga Gaarka ah ee Qaramada Midoobay u qaabilsan Somaliya oo uu ku tilmaamay inuu qaab deg-deg ah u wado shirka kooxaha Soomaalida uga socda Djibouti.

Farole wuxuu sheegay in maamulkiisu xaq-u leeyahay inay qeyb ka qaataan howlaha dib-u-heshiisiinta Socota, balse wuxuu ku hanjabay in hadii taas laga baaqsado aanay maamulka Puntland aqoonsan doonin dowlad ka soo baxda dibuheshiisiinta Somaliya.

Madaxweynaha Puntland, wuxuu sheegay in la joojiyo magacaabista iyo balaarinta Barlamaanka Soomaaliya, taasoo ku sababaynayo in Puntland aan lagala tashan xulitaanka xubnaha cusub ee ay soo xuleen mucaaradka Soomaaliya.

Mr. Cabdiraxmaan Faroole wuxuu carabka ku dhuftay in xubnaha Barlamaanka cusub ee la ansixiyay ay gobolada Konfureed kaliya khuseeyaan.

Madaxweyne Faroole,wuxuu sheegay in shaqsiyaadka ka soo jeeda Puntland ee u sharaxan jagada Madaxweynaha Somaaliya aysan wakiil ka ahayn Puntland. Faroole wuxuu xusay in maamulkiisu hadii uusan ka mid ahayn ama aysan xubno ka wakiil ah aysan wadahadalada ku jirin uusan ogolaan doonin natiijooyinka ka soo baxa Djibouti.

Faroole wuxuu soo jeediyey in marka hore wadahadal iyo dib-uheshiisiin loo sameeyo Koonfurta Somaaliya, kadibna loo gudbo dibuheshiisiin guud oo ay ka soo qeybgalaan dhamaan dhinacyada Soomaalida.

Abtigiis   

In many ways Somalilander's stance on Somalia is understandable and diginified. They don't want to go back to the hellish marriage. That of Puntalnders is more than pathetic. They have been spoilers for long, and have hidden beneath the facade of dawlad-doon during the Yey era.

I think that idiosyncracy of perpetual Mucaaradnimo is what is in display here again. These guys must be stopped.

Norf-It is human nature to seek power and dominate ie of they could get away with it..It is immoral, but certianly not pathetic. In fact, it is very rational.

Of course, Puntland should know when to quit or perhaps come with some other more reasonable scheme.

So why is it a pathetic?

LooooooooL@A&T

I like the discourse, you have a secessionist who insults his rival region because they want to get a fair share and correct what they perceive to be a rush to failure. Then you get the fake Mujahid who adds to the secessionist points and takes a deeper dig. Whats suprising is the other fake Puntlander wannabe who pretends to be impartial then repeats the earlier twos insults. Its childish and the worst case of clanist attack.

Let me make it clear ya confused lads, Puntland is a power to be reckoned with in Somalia, its size and strength of its people can not be wished away and mere words from hostages of the online bubble can do nothing.

Norf adeer, keep it up your fear has been noted and know that your claims over certain lads are over, stick to Shankaroon Land ok. :D

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

In many ways Somalilander's stance on Somalia is understandable and diginified. They don't want to go back to the hellish marriage. That of Puntalnders is more than pathetic. They have been spoilers for long, and have hidden beneath the facade of dawlad-doon during the Yey era.

I think that idiosyncracy of perpetual Mucaaradnimo is what is in display here again. These guys must be stopped.

I agree, puntland needs to make a stance one way or another, either join mogadisho and the south or forget about the south and concentrate on garrowe.

On the other hand, the creation of puntland is the prime reason somaliland has not been recognized and somalia divided into two states, because of puntlands relative stability and peace.

In that sense, puntlanders are the only group who have kept the somali republic in tact for the past 17 years, with anarchy to the south and separatism to north. Give credit where credit is due.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Norf 2:

Inaka xukunka na siiya or we will object!

Pathetic!

Err North what did you think the war/ problem has been based on since 1991 haad. Waa my way or the highway.

Abtigiis   

In law, they say it is the act and not the intent that is prosecuted. No one is in denial that the loudest cheers for the blue flag comes from Puntlanders. Nor that they have would like to see a united Somalia. That is the intent on their part. The act they have been involved so far, however, has been undermining that very unity they purport to support. As Ibtisam said, it is our way or no way.

They have consitently opposed any governemnt that is not run by one of their own. This is largely due to unjustifiable sense of 'we-are-born-to-rule' folly (whose foundations I cannot understand) and aspirations to reap those rents that would come with power.

I am sure they will oppose any governemnet that comes out of the Djibouti process. And I will be surprised if Xinnfanin of all people stick to his choice of leadership and maintain that Puntland needs to work withn the new man. If he does so, he will be breaking away from that tradition of 'allying with the inaadeer-right or wrong' that is the hallmark of Puntlanders. It is a rarity, I will applaud with standing ovation.