Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Who do you think should be the next president of the Somali Republic

OG Moti   

Waryaa hee walaal oo maxaa kuudiiday inaad ku darto OG_Moti man add OG_Moti if you want to have a decent and honest voting that is fair and clean.. add it click edit and add OG_Moti awoowgaa lajaney.. peace

TIIMBARO   

Does it really matter? No one will be good enough for our country because Somalis are people that judge each other based on ancestry rather than merit. Regardless of who becomes the next “president”, qualified or not, will not succeed into remaking Somalia the country it once was, because we have small-minded people who can’t go pass the century old trabilistic hostility. I wonder what the future holds for this nation….?

I think the question really is what should be the nxt govt system for somalia, because the last reply was correct in saying that we are far to critical a ppl to just expect 'A' person to be someone who we would rally around. We will need to develop something that would stasify the whims and concerns of all our ppl. Then the question as to who should be the nxt somali prezident wouldnt be such a hot potato

How do U expect Somalia to have a decent government when all the WARLORDS R at the conference?

I suggest we should have a clean slate & Nominate a Person we never even heard of.....& Nominate him on his ISLAMIC & HUMANITARISM RATHER THAN Qabiil HEBEL Bull shy**

Haashim   

our next president will be Mudane Magaclaawe Meel-laawe madax-laawe :eek:

this president is not somali because if he is somali we will ask which tripe he belongs to, if he is not our tripe he will not be president in our area.

:D

his headquarter will be in sky upon somalia, because if he sit in a wir kooy he belongs to wir kooy and if he sit waxaraciyaarshe he belongs to waxraciyaarshe and so on.

redface.gif

he must cover his head because if we see we can guess which tripe he belongs.

:D

and the last but not least he have to not speak during his presidency, because waa is qarxinayaa markuu hadlo, it's the easiest way to recognise which tripe he belongs to :(

MAANAA WAALAN MISE CADNBAA LAGA HEESAYAA

Hibo   

I PERSONALLY AGREE WITH THE GENTLEMAN WHO SAID IT'S ALL OVER BEFORE THE FAT LADY SING. SOMALIAN PEOPLE AGREED TO DISAGREE SO WHAT DIFFERENCE IT WILL MAKE FOR US TO EVEN DISCUSS THIS ISSUE. IT'S A LOST CAUSE, TO EVER ONE SO CALLED SOMALI WOMEN AND MAN.

Hibo   

SHAME ON US INCLUDING ME, WE FAILED OUR LAND, CHILDERN, SOCIETY, THE WORLD. NO ONE HAVE A RESPECT FOR US ANY MORE IN THE WORLD STAGE. SOMALIAN NATION IS DYING SLOWLY WHILE MOST OF US RUNNING BEHIND CHAD LEAVES AND WOMEN ARE TELLING US NO DIFFERENCE. WAKE-UP IS NO MORE RIGHT WORD FOR US, MORE LIKE LETS ALL SHOT EACH OTHER ON THE HEAD. BEACUSE 12 YEARS IS MUCH TOO LONG TO FIND A COMMON SOLUTION.

Originally posted by SHARMARKA:

SHAME ON US INCLUDING ME, WE FAILED OUR LAND, CHILDERN, SOCIETY, THE WORLD. NO ONE HAVE A RESPECT FOR US ANY MORE IN THE WORLD STAGE. SOMALIAN NATION IS DYING SLOWLY WHILE MOST OF US RUNNING BEHIND CHAD LEAVES AND WOMEN ARE TELLING US NO DIFFERENCE. WAKE-UP IS NO MORE RIGHT WORD FOR US, MORE LIKE LETS ALL SHOT EACH OTHER ON THE HEAD. BEACUSE 12 YEARS IS MUCH TOO LONG TO FIND A COMMON SOLUTION.

Originally posted by SHARMARKA:

Samafal   

This Jamaican guy once asked me who is the president of your country? I said we have no president simply every one is president of himself. He laughed and said that is good country you can kill any one who messes on you and no body can say a **** to you. May be a prospect he wished to have in here.

Call me pessimist if you want, but i dont think somalia will ever have president in the short run while the likes of Muuse suudi yalahoow, Abdulaahi yousif, Ato, Aidid , you mention it are the presidents to be or not to be. Ilaahey umad hadii uu naco kuwooda ugu xun buu madax uga dhigaa. what a shame.. they happen to be our share of leaders