Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

The Premier League Has Been Won..

Blessed   

^^Gabar, I thought you knew me better then that! I was always a Red Devil...

Since, the ciyaaal Arsenal of these boards insisted on chatting so much *ish about my Legends. I thought it only polite to RUB this in their face.. LOOOSEEERS :D

Intel   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

I was always a Red Devil...

taas anaa markhanti ka'ah Ameenah.

John O'Shea scored whislt MANU were down to 10 men :D

For the record as a Gooner, I have to say out of respect that we lost fair and square and United were the better side even with 10 men. Arsenal's title hopes are over and I have no clue as to what they will do now.

No doubt there will be changes in the summer but until then its sayonara to the title for the Gunners. Chelsea is the most obvious destination but I think Man Utd will give them a challenge but a probable 11 points is not catcheable.

So Soma_Inc, congratulations homeboy u were true after all.

SoMa_InC   

So Soma_Inc, congratulations homeboy u were true after all

4 real. It has been won!! I am glad that you realised that.

187 What happened to Arsenal? Man Utd outclassed ya. First of all, yall need 2 get rid of Cigan, the lad cant play well without Cambs and also that spanish goalie should be shown the door. Damn, the guy pissed me off! What was he doing when the 3rd goal was scored?

Seems like your defence was in shambles. Man I hate Arsenal but I hate Man Utd even more. Seriously due some reasons I wanted Arsenal to win.

Since yesterday's match I didnt realise how class Heinz was. To me, he was the man of the match. He made excellent tackles and overshadowed most of the Arsenal Players.

What happened to that over-rated crap player aka Henry? Rio made his day hell.

187, what happened to the revenge thing? How can they beat you lot at home and away? After the battle of old trafford, I expected Arsenal to come on top and finish the business, what the heck happened.

187, Dont worry bruv, again we'll beat them at old trafford and win the League there.

All Arsenal fans, I know yall want Chelsea to win the League now, so I say welcome aboard!

Peace.

WingA   

yo 187,

enough respect for coming out like a man!! you guys are too cockey man and need to fix up in time for the CL..

what can i say, we are gonna keep going!!

N.O.R.F   

^^yeah very cockey. arsenal fans will finally understand how their team is bunch of 'big game' flops, yet again they buckled under pressure. Watching the game, even when Man Utd fell behind twice, i knew they would come back because of the players they have, Rooney, Ronaldo, scholes, giggs, keane, hienze while arsenal had to rely on Lunberg, Pirez, Henry, Bergkamp, Viera, cole to do something against 10 men. Arsenal are one dimensional, they dont have a plan B!

The Man Utd midfield won the 1999 CL, coming from 2 goals down at the Stadio Del Alpi in the semi final second leg against the mighty Juve. Now that is the standard Man Utd are setting. On this form i fancy them against AC Milan.

If your wondering why i'm biggin this team up, even though i hate to admit it, but they have been the best team for a long time.

First and foremost respect has to be given and as I did, i thought that me and my team would receive the same respect but no. But hey we're used to it.

Northener, bruv no disrespect but you need to keep it hush. I can understand utd and lion fans but liverpool is just not in the same league as the top three. As Schmeichel said, There is Arsenal , Chelsea and Man u then the rest of the premiership. Honestly, I dnt know what ur grimin on about. Homeboy, dnt get excited just coz u managed to score 2 late goals against charlton. Ppppssssshhhh!!!!!

Its obvious you dont know a lot about liverpool as ur biggin ur arch rivals up. Liverpool have a lot more rivarly with utd than the gunners. Learn that.

Arsenal are still class jus like the top 3, otherwise they would have been relegation(liverpool) strugllers.

We aint cockey, I aint anyway, this is like 02/03 all over again. Peeps are callin arsenal crap coz they are not performin as magnificently as last season.

Soma_Inc I give u respect but that dnt mean u can diss henry man. Remember he did set up both goals. So he is always involved whether he scores or not and he still is top scorer without scoring in the past 6 games.

Finally, almunia is shit, lehmann is twice the player he is, but yet lehmann is crap himself. Defence, cygan is not up for it. Toure campbell and cole are excellent. But Lauren needs to sort out his tactics.

I think there will be some changes in the summer, I hope Monsieur Wenger has realised he needs reinforcements. I mean look at chelsea's goalies. Both of them are better than any of arsenal and utd's goalies.

We fixed up but never looked sharp in defence.

PS: Soma_Inc, Chelsea did offer 70 mill for henry when abramovich took over. That shows you what ur chairman thinks about him.

N.O.R.F   

^^your right there is a bigger rivalry between Lpool and Man Utd. But since Man Utd have 8 league titles in 11 years, 3 FA Cups ( ithink) and the CL I have respect for their footballing capabilities. You sound just like the average Arsenal supporter, not knowing much about footy. You are very one dimensional and cant play a physical game. plus i prefer Man Utd to Arsenal, it a northern thing, you wouldnt understand, it works both ways. Bolton beat Spurs, Lpool beat Charlton, Only Portsmouth beat Boro (which is what i wanted neway)!

The game was won in midfield, scholes/Kean/giggs/Ronaldo vs Viera/Flamini/Pirez/Lunberg. One set of midfielders won the CL, the other has never been past the 1/4 final stage!

Dont hate me for giving it to you how it is, even if i'm a scouser. One dimensional teams dont win titles back to back.

oh yeah, did u see how Man Utd kept the ball for 30 mins with 10 men? :D

SoMa_InC   

Homeboy 187 and Northerner....what the deal yo..dont stress yourselves....yall need to take a deep breath!!

I respect both of ur opinions and I think you guys should not dictate ur opinions among urselves.

187...You know what...Chelsea wanted to pay £50 mil for Henry not becoz he is worth that but their are other reasons which I cant discuss now.

The Russian is just filthy rich and dont care about how his money is being spent. Do you seriously think that Drogba is worth £20 mil +? Dont get me wrong, he is a class player but what they paid for him is over the limit.

Anyways you were right when you said Chelsea has the best keepers in the League. Did you see how Petr Cech performed yesterday?

On his 1st season in the Premier League, he made history! He broke Schmicheal's record by going 781 minutes without conseading a goal. Do you know that during the whole season Chelsea conseaded only 8 goals. Damn. That is something we are proud of.

You know what Mr Wenger replied when he was asked about his shopping for a goalkeeper? He said,'I wanted to sign Petr Cech but I couldnt find him a work permit'.

As Arsenal's defence is in shambles, Chelsea will hit them harder by signing Asheley Cole during the summer.

187, I think this season is done and dusted for you lot. No trophies, No nothing.

Its obvious old Northy boy is taking this personal and is stuck back in the 70s(l'pool glory days) with his north south division. I mean just look at his name.

Northener, don't take it to the heart because it must kill u that ur team never won the Premier League. Last time they won it was when it was still called the old First Division. Make sure you win it first then criticise other teams for not winning it back to back.

Soma_Inc, if they did hold a secret meeting,which looks the case, chelsea will be docked points.

I doubt that ashley cole will sign for them.

BOB   

$187$,

Sxb we might have lost to Utd (it even hurts to admit) but i promise you this...we will keep our record of finishing second since Arsene took over.

it wasn't our night and at the end of the day Defense was the difference as theirs was far superior to ours on the night but mark my words Sxb we will be back next season and conquer England all over again.

I said it before this title is going to the Bridge and i am delighted for my best mate who's the most die hard Chelsea fan i've ever known but not before we put one over them just to get our bruised self pride back at the Bridge.

Gunners 4 Life.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Viking   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

Do you seriously think that Drogba is worth £20 mil +? Dont get me wrong, he is a class player but what they paid for him is over the limit.

Anyways you were right when you said Chelsea has the best keepers in the League. Did you see how Petr Cech performed yesterday?

On his 1st season in the Premier League, he made history! He broke Schmicheal's record by going 781 minutes without conseading a goal. Do you know that during the whole season Chelsea conseaded only 8 goals. Damn. That is something we are proud of.

Soma Inc.,

Drogba is worth the money Chelsea paid for him, and if they hadn't bought him, a list of other top clubs were willing to sign him. He has scored 11 goals so far but has been injured and also not used all the time. They seem to prefer to play five midfielders and one forward, which means that Drogba and Gudjohnson are rarely on the field together.

Peter Cech could have conceded far more goals if he didn't have the best defence of the Premiership in front of him. Plus, they have the best holding midfielder, in Makelele, who is like a fifth defender.

As for Arsenal, it wasn't suprising that they were beaten by Man U, again! There are various reasons besides the lack of confidence that has made Arsenal vulnerable this season. Kolo Toure who has been superb (since he was converted from a forward to a central defender) for them wasn't present, Campbell and Alminia also gifted Man U with a goal a piece, Vieira is not the player he once was and Henry hasn't scored for a long time. These factors combined led to their downfall at the battle of Highbury.

PS: No one in his right mind can deny that Chelsea are the best side in Europe today.

Thats true we we will come back bigger and better. Last season was a reply to the season the before and I am sure that next season every stadium in England visited by Arsenal will erupt.

I think we should invest in a top notch defender and goalie and what better investment than Gregory Coupet(Lyon) and Lucio(Bayer). Seen as they are vying to go to a big club.

Viking bro, it all started going wrong when campbell got an injury and he wasnt forced off until 20 mins later. I think this is the only match where I have to blame the goalkeeper and it was solely his responsibility for letting in that crucial almost devil-like third goal.

SoMa_InC   

it all started going wrong when campbell got an injury

187 Bruv I still dont believe Campbell got injured. Deep down I think, he was faking it.

Did you watch yesterday's match? Damn calamity D. James was playing hectic. The guy made terrefic saves. Did you see how he celebrated? It was like he got his England number 1 jersey back. I still think he is below average.

Damn seems like Chelsea is missing Robben.

Peace