Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Geedi Reshuffles the Cabinet Sacks Buubaa

RedSea   

^For treason and being daba dhilif.

You can't cause thousands of deaths by draggin foreing enemies, than expect to be giving back massage.

RedSea   

Against the people, the Somali people that is. Therefore, if he comes to Hargeysa, then he is in my wheelhouse... a good oppurtunity for me.

geedi really needs to get his act together. why on earth would he replace Buuba and Madobe. I don't know about madobe but i know qaybdeed was a bad idea. Replacing buuba just does not make sense at all.

Lake   

I'm glad he was sacked good stuff. We all knew they were using him anyways...Everybody was predicting when will he be sacked.

Emperor   

Isn't the new foriegn minister Riyaale's "cousin"?

oohw is it? So now we have Riyaale as the leader of SL and his cousin represnting SL people(Clans) in the TFG, this shows how awdal plays a mojore role in tha making of Somali politics... Indeed it may be a tactiful move against Somaliland, will see...

Buubaa was more quite heavy for Somaliland ,, but this new guy is not known at all ,,,, i'm not even sure if he is from Awdal ,,,,,, lemme check it out bal

Abwaan   

Buubaa is big waxmatare aan aqoon wax aan ka ahayn Soomaaliya argagaxiso ayaa joogta iyo in carabta lacag laga baryo, waxaan maqlay in xitaa amiirrada carabtu ay ka cararaan markeey muuqiisa u jeedaan iyagoo og inuu darfaha qabsanayo iyo in sidoo kale sababta loo ceyriyey ay tahay in lacagtii carabta laga filayey xabbad laga waayey oo uu isbaaro u dhigtay.

Ceelaabe waa nin oday ah oo da' ah dowladdii kacaankana muddo dheer la soo shaqeeyey inta badanna ahaa wasiirka wasaaradda qorshaynta qaranka, kolleey intaan ka aqaan ma ahan nin iska nacnacleeyaa waana nin afgaaban. Malaha Geeddi iyo C/llaahi waxay is leeyihiin wixii loo soo dhiibo idinka ayuu toos idiinku keenayaa sidaas bay jagadan ugu magacaabeen.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Emperor:

oohw is it? So now we have Riyaale as the leader of SL and his cousin represnting SL people(Clans) in the TFG, this shows how awdal plays a mojore role in tha making of Somali society.

:D:D:D ....so which one plays 'better role' or more noticeable role. The President or foreing minister? smile.gif

Violet,

I thought you supported the TFG based on nationlistic view and not adeero adeero kinda of deal?! :D

Emperor   

^Either way they represent Somaliland and hold the top posts of the SL clans in each case, I bet that shows the significance of Awdal, which in itself is pro-Somalia, rest you case sxb...

Marna waa Riyaale Marna waa Ceelaabe Inta kale Ma rootiyaa, Rings a bell :D