Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Geedi Reshuffles the Cabinet Sacks Buubaa

The old man was desparate since A/Y was the TFG president but had no choice but to accept this post to collect some few dollars.

I think is time now for him to ask for forgiveness and come back to his country ,,,,

A mistake on the governemnts part and it's at the door of Geedi, though Buuba is a seasoned politician and nothing like Aydeed Jr.

The other point is that Col A/Qaybdeed is named as police chief.

lol@@@@@you think he would do that once you sell your soul its hard to come back. we are still denying caydiid junior to be part of the mujahidiin lol

alla halo sacabtumo GD .....of admitting the TFG mistakes. Duke will you admit that the tfg lost they broght the etho to somalia ?

Che, the two best figures in the TFG have been demoted today, I undertsand Qaybdeed's appointment with all the talk that the D clan took all the millitary/police position as well as Ato, Aydeed, Xaaf all sidelined.

Ali Madoobe has done a great job and now is Ambassador to Tanzania.

A.J.   

Yeah, what happened to that dude you were raving on about GD?

Has the seasonal cull of Cabdulahi Yusuf got to him as well?

^^^Its confirmed saxib.

AD, these men played a key role in steering the governemnt into a good position, I agree with the Qaybdeed appointment though I am against the Buuba demotion, its pathetic.

well we have mujaahid Duke againt the goverment lol bro tusbaxayga baan kaa dabaqaadanaya maanta

anywayz and soon you will see qanyare as wasiirka arimaha gudaha, which i don't understand why they will bring these men who destroyed the country

^^^Qaybdeed's appointment was expected though Buuba's was nothing more than a stunt, Fahiye is clsoe to the PM.

Qaybdeed and Ali Sacid head of Banadir are from the same clan, thus the police force is no longer in the hands of one clan as some highlighted.

As for the opposition they are built on quick sand, those fighting in Moigadishu oppose Puntland more than Ethiopia. Which destroys the argument.

RedSea   

'you over there, I dont like you at all, why don't you beat it'. 'you and you, hmmm, okay you there take this position (but sir, I like this one), hey dont' sir me, I run things here, do as I say. And You here, and you sorry no soup for you'. The rest of you will see what happens, if you dont do things as planned, then your butt cheeks will have no place to sit'...lool

by Melez.

Waryee Jacaylbaro,

Ina Hurre Buubaa waa tuug, I will assisante him if he ever shows up in Somaliland, you'll see. I have my homeboys in Mohamed Mooge neighborhood, they will do anything for $100.

Just watch..besides the supposed new party is called Wadani not Qaran.