Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaOnline-President

Is the war tomorrow?

Lefty   

We will wait and see but I'm wondering how the US and its greater azz-licker of all time aka Britain will react when they got beated!...My instinc told me that They (US and UK ) will lose this war badly.

Originally posted by Lefty:

We will wait and see but I'm wondering how the US and its greater azz-licker of all time aka Britain will react when they got beated!...My instinc told me that They (US and UK ) will lose this war badly.

How is that possible?

Ladiif   

Iraq will be captured within hours not even days---But Allah is capable of destroying the KUFAARS, just pray for the innocents

God for bidden but I think the whole Arab countries will be under western colonization for at least the next 2 decades coming.

God for bidden but I think the whole Arab countries will be under western colonization for at least the next 2 decades coming.

Yea, thats what alot of people think - but if you REALLY think about it, its impossible. This Iraqi war alone is costing America close to ONE TRILLION dollars, just try imagining how much it will cost the Americans to try and invade 300 million people spreaded in over 20 countries.

Senora   

I think everyone is starting to believe the war is inevitable now.......

I wont state my own opinion until after i watch the President speak tonight ( which is about 8 p.m. eastern time).

N.O.R.F   

princess, so u will make yr mind up on this war after bush has spoken? u should be against this war, no compromise!!!!

it looks like ie will be under way by at least wed, but remember what saddam said, he is going to fight all over the world, not just in iraq, so lets see what happens!!!

Blessed   

Bush n Blair are bull-shitting! If they wanted a diplomatic solution they wouldn't have spent all that money in the first place. This war is gonna happen with or without anyones backing!

Londoners... I know we ain't really under threat but just to keep it safe ... Where do they sell gas masks?

Blessed   

loooooooooooool Waaryaahe!

Did it occure to you that I could actually be seriouse... walaahi this whole war thing has got me para. But had some good impact on me.... Alhamdu lilah!

Baashi   

I think this war is coming short of divine intervention. My heart and prayers goes to innocent muslims cought between Saddam and this domineering, overpowering bully. What else can we do just pray...Rabbanaa la yukalifanaa man laa yakhaafaka walaa yarxamanaa..

ii saxa ducadaas fadlan.

mojam   

War will be soon, I think within this week. The UN staff have left Iraq as well as many Kurds in the North have fled. They must know something that we don't know!

Now the question is how long will the war take, before the Iraqi gov falls?

Kool_Kat   

I agree and believe the statement the Russian Pres. made..."It'll be a mistake to go to WAR..."

My prayer are with those affected by this war...Where ever they are...Ilaah hanadhaafiyo dagaalkaan...

Saddam said that It'll take 10 Americas to defeat him...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Haneefah   

It looks like War is inevitable since these two demons have no concern about international cooperation and they are deliberately overlooking the security council...they just said that the french vito has become a secondary consideration, and the UN is withdrawing all their ppl :eek:

I guess we have no hope but to prepare for war and pray for the innocent civilians who will suffer the most

Do you guyz think this will be the onset of World War 3 ? The thought really scares me