Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Madaxweyne C/llaahi Yuusuf oo sheegay in aysan wax Xukuumad ah ka jirin Soomaaliya

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

But ciyaari waa gelin dambe.

:D:D ^^Boowe, ciyartaadana garan maynee dadka inagu kala dar a lagu dhahay.

~Jeesto

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Ma garan wuxuu ii daba cararaa.

^He wants in your pants , Habo. icon_razz.gif The answer is in his face, but he still fail to see it. I think he's operating on ASSUMPTIONS. So, Habo Macaan, don't reply to him.Its simple as that. Let the hater start but don't reply back, ignore him completely, it works and he will get bored and move on to annoy some one else.

Later

Jeesto~

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by nuune:

As for the topic, I would say "Tani galbatey tu kale mooyaanee"

...And I would add Dameer Daab Wayn Adaa Doortee Dabada Dhuuqsooy :D

A&T...maanta waad ii dhamaystirtay ma istiri. War iga kala yaree dhukheynta!

Mise you've found an opening with watch to strike, ey? Kudos to you man. I'd done the same if I were you, so give it all you got saaxiib. ;)

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Uncle Sam sides with Nur Cadde

Press Release

Monday, November 17, 2008

The United States government remains committed to the Djibouti Agreement, which we view as the best hope for bringing peace to Somalia.

We look forward to continued cooperation between the Transitional Federal Government and the Alliance for the Re-Liberation of Somalia in advancing the peace process.

We urge all parties to the Djibouti Agreement to put aside their differences in order to establish a unity government and a new Cabinet.

A power struggle at this point does not serve Somalia’s interests. It is essential that a process that has the potential to end the violence that has so long plagued Somalia not be interrupted.

We urge all factions not yet party to the Djibouti Agreement to cease their hostilities and sign on to the process for the good of all the Somali people.

Source: US Embassy, Nairobi, Kenya

^This is looking like a sea-saw now. Marba dhinac unbey u cuslaata.

If the state dept is serious,about Somalia, They have EVERY power to end this 'power struggle'like this. They know the obstacle(s) to progress,matter of fact,they manufactured and planted these obstacles themselves. They should be able to fix it,NO?

Again dad qaangaaray oo ilmo saqiir camal u dhaqmaayo yaa ku dhex jiri karo, sala calaa nabi.

Shuud. Any post with a single insulting word toward a member of this forum in this thread will be deleted, not edited. No exceptions. This is how it will go from now on. If you want to waste both of my time and yours, some of you are very welcome.

What is government? How disappointing that our learned folks can't even grasp the credible and legitimate points the president is making. President Yusuf, a savvy and sophisticated strategist, is right to the point.

Government = Cabinet, and as of now , of course there is no government. He has the political mandate to approve of the new cabinet. His refusal would sure send the naive PM back and he MUST make the necessary changes needed for this new government to be fair, representative and legitimate to the Somali people. :D

ilax   

Somalia is in limbo situation. It’s facing a critical moment where the ghost government is on the virtue to collapse with out a potential replacer. The fragmented Islamic groups are less likely to agree to have a working system of government. However, the demise of AY’s reign may not worse the situation but might create a favourable environment for inclusive political reconciliation.