Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Madaxweyne C/llaahi Yuusuf oo sheegay in aysan wax Xukuumad ah ka jirin Soomaaliya

Nephissa   

Ethiopia waa walaalkeen, saaxiibkeen, dadkeenii, waanu jecelnahay oo soo dhawaynaynaaa, aroosyada & welcome partygada ay axmaaro nooga haysaysaa, cadawgaan ku xumaynaynaa. Waxaa ka dambeesay..

Ethiopia's true objective is to keep the deviants strong enough to always pose a threat to the TFG-- thus preventing it from ever getting anything worthwhile done

Ayyyyy! :D

Addeero waa Bruce Lee, washamsi uu karate ugu cayaaraa Somali oo dhan. Waxaa ka dambeesay..

He CANNOT, fix Somalia's problems all by himself

War iga jeesta jeesta aan qoslee, ilkahayga cad cad hayga cawrineee..! :D:D .

Allaa maxaa ka joog la idin yiri!

[ November 17, 2008, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

LooooooooooooooL @ Adeer waa Bruce Lee, karate uu cayaaraa..... Did this dude actually said that in the past, this is hillarious walaahi!.

I like the sarcasm, ku digo sidii ay dadka ugu digan jireen intay laayaan waliba... :eek:

ilax   

What will be next? Who is going to win this game?

Anyway, this may open a new door of hope for this political impasse.

Xidigo   

Bishaaro cadeeyeey ha u mashxarading kuwaas

Alshabaab iyo all the fake mullahs ee caruuraha dhagaxa ku dilaya ala ha inaga soo furto. Sidana waa kud ka guur oo qanjo u guure. :mad:

Tolow Sheekh Shariif ma soo noqon? Oo nabad galyadii ma soo celin?

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Ethiopia waa walaalkeen, saaxiibkeen, dadkeenii, waanu jecelnahay oo soo dhawaynaynaaa, aroosyada & welcome partygada ay axmaaro nooga haysaysaa, cadawgaan ku xumaynaynaa. Waxaa ka dambeesay..

quote:

Ethiopia's true objective is to keep the deviants strong enough to always pose a threat to the TFG-- thus preventing it from ever getting anything worthwhile done

Ayyyyy!
:D

Addeero waa Bruce Lee, washamsi uu karate ugu cayaaraa Somali oo dhan. Waxaa ka dambeesay..

He CANNOT, fix Somalia's problems all by himself

War iga jeesta jeesta aan qoslee, ilkahayga cad cad hayga cawrineee..!
:D:D

Allaa maxaa ka joog la idin yiri!

[ November 17, 2008, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

clueless! amxaar boo noo faanina! yo, 4 centuries of atrocities didnt ring this homies head! may be a nuclear bomb will do the job to ring his bells. as they say...

waayaha adoonyada ku wax qaadan maaysida

ruux walal kumoodaa hadii kuwashido aad wacad ka diidi

warankaad ku turta kuku wacandoona!!

Kamaavi   

^DulQarneyn, Lets get one thing straight.Xaajiyo Bishaaro iyo akhyaarta kaleba are not interested in your negative turd throwing remarks.

So If you cannot think of a single meaningful thing to say then keep your mouth shut.

We have people on the board who have a wide range of views. Most of them are interested in a polite exchange of views without all of this childish banter:Read below what you have done to your self. Ka dib adaa arki doona, In aad isla qumantahay'e. icon_razz.gif:D

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

[ November 17, 2008, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Kamaavi   

^And, matter of fact Mr."Bruce Lee"-C/laahi Yusuf will be always demonized If he doesn't do the right thing which is to end "Ethio-Us Terrorism".

But I think he needs to do it in such a way that it doesn't give Somalias' enemies the idea that they now have an 'Open Day' on putting foot in Somalia's @ss'.

The idea here is to prevent further deaths of innocent women, children and civilians in general.

Perhaps, some "no mans land" should be designated somewhere in the north pole for those who want to fight to go over there and do it and leave the rest of the world in peace. And only then, Xiin'es caravan could give in to birth.

Jeesto~

Kamaavi   

^^Anytime I see a poster come on here talking politics via insult I know it is a kid. It is time for you to calm down and grow up. Do you honestly think by coming on here and constantly throwing turds at everyone you disagree with that you look smart?

I hate to be the one to tell you this....you are not the only person in Republic Of California with a point of view. Nobody gets upset about your cute insults. It says more about you than them. Iska baashaal, Marka icon_razz.gif:D

Jeesto~

Kamaavi   

^You better run and hide then Ather. Did your mother teach you to use language like that? The B,F words in public are not cool. It makes you look like that you are suffering from Tigre'lley effect and we know that is not true.

As matter of fact, If you can't refrain from immature turd throwing, dhib ma leh maadaamoo mardhow uu sheekh Xiin gogashaada uu suuliga kuu geen doono si aa ugu fuuqbaxdo, ama u dacar baxdo. Caano Booro qabowna waa laguu soo qasaa.

Waxaa qosol leh waxa uu meesha hoose ku soo malmaluuqay, lagu mal maluuq ma ku dhahaa, boow. ;):D

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

Hey Gusweine!Every body knows that you are the Greater man in the house with magac Allabeed in your profile,... But you haven't yet told me what you are? So ma Nin ama Naag baad tahay? iigu Tijaabi. Baliis!

dhulQarnayn

Republic Of California

p.s

Did you forget SOL's politics section waxaa ka buuxa a bunch of boosaneerooyin like my yusufites, so don't get vexed when you by mistake join a turd fight. For I am mean, green, turd throwing machine..

^^^I think with this last one you have crossed the line. Hadaad sheekada aad rabtid inaad ka dhigtid saan. 6509nfcq1wbm4a.gif

Gadaal ha ka cabaadin markaan kuula soo baxo my caano boore bozooka.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

RedSea   

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

Bishaaro cadeeyeey ha u mashxarading kuwaas

Alshabaab iyo all the fake mullahs ee caruuraha dhagaxa ku dilaya ala ha inaga soo furto. Sidana waa kud ka guur oo qanjo u guure. :mad:

Tolow Sheekh Shariif ma soo noqon? Oo nabad galyadii ma soo celin?

Alshabaab ma ku kacday? :D