Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

How is Nur cade any different from Ina Yey.

nuune   

As far as I know, the whole melting point started when the 550+ has being introduced, Soomaalidii oo awalba kala fogeyd ayey sii kala fogeysay.

This is when things started to go very critical!

Juje   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

Ngonge is trying to make a mountain about the 500+ it is only an administrative problem and one that could be and will be easily solved. I suspect the parliamentarians from the said clan will be replaced with the ARS crew and of course when there is no more seats to fill some will be laid of

I wish it could be so easy. The ARS, Somali Diaspora and former MP's are squabbling over the allocated number of seats at the moment. Some where in West London positions are being sold to the highest bidder. The importance of the primary principle which was seeking the withdrawal of the Ethiopians has been taken over by the wish to be part of the TFG entity.

Who ever designed or inserted the aspect of joint parliament with the TFG had the downfall of the Djibouti process in mind. And it will be this issue that will haste the disintegration of the caravan

Thierry.   

Ok first of all the ARS make is of former MP’s, Islamist as well as Diaspora folks they don’t represent a single clan but are people with the same goals of riding Ethiopia and implementing Sharia to Somalia. So the notion that only Galgudug sub sub clan is represented is a false rumour perpetrated by G Duke and Co.

Secondly Of course the number can be tempered with even if the clan issue was of the table what kind of parliament has 550 members, sooner or later the cut is going to be made and the ARS will compromise (If they compromised on the Ethiopian troops then why not this).

Ngonge, I am just going to have to repeat what Norf said, why one guy started the war the other was brought in because the starter was unhappy with his commander on the ground. The second guy not wanting to make the same mistake as his predecessor pursued peace. The only reason you say one clan is because of the additional 275 and this will change in due course.

But the truth is Yey and Nur Cade will soon be a thing of the past even in the current parliament there are way to many warlords, this is not 2004 when they held power so a more reflective representation of Islamist and civil servants from all clans need to be presented.