Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

How is Nur cade any different from Ina Yey.

RedSea   

salamu calaykum,

Ever since the political dynamics on the ground have shifted dramatically against Abdullahi Yusuf to Nur Cade, everyone seems to be electrified and understandibly so, that Ina Yey' treacherous legacy is coming to screechy halt. It's a good thing per say. However, how about 'that one'? :D While AY might simply be gone tommorow, Nur Ade is here beefed up with the flattering of International community. he is all big headed now and hungry for power.

Are we sure that he is going to be any different or be any better than ina Yey?

Celebrating the disappearance of one warlord just so that another treator could take over is not what somali people are hoping for.

What is your take on this.

Assalamu Calaykum.

N.O.R.F   

^Hear hear.

Redka, interesting question. I personally know very little about the PM and gave him the benefit of the doubt. Lets hope he brings some much needed common sense to the TFG and expand on his good relationship with US, AU, IGAD, EU etc,,,,,,,,,,

Time will tell,,,,,,

NGONGE   

^^ What a strange position you have there, saaxib! AY has been turned into some sort of monster when it was not him alone that did all the things you accuse him of doing. If he's guilty then Nur Cade is just as guilty. Isn't all about the invasion and working with the invaders?

N.O.R.F   

^^Usheeg

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ What a strange position you have there, saaxib! AY has been turned into some sort of monster when it was not him alone that did all the things you accuse him of doing. If he's guilty then Nur Cade is just as guilty. Isn't all about the invasion and working with the invaders?

Strange? How so saxib? One was a former NGO worker and the other is a warlord going on 50 years! Thats before I get onto the glaring differences between how both men have conducted themselves whilst part of the TFG.

It's really quite easy to differentiate the two and their roles to date.

Juje   

Originally posted by Norf 1:

It's really quite easy to differentiate the two and their roles to date.

It is indeed. However disregarding for a moment C/llahi Yusuf's role in the destruction of Somalia and his long years as a Warlord the main opposition to him in recent years has been his endorsement of Ethiopian invassion and turning a blind eye to, if not applauding, the massacre and genocide of hundreds of Somalis by his backers the Ethios.

Hence the element which was the catalyst to him being hated so much has changed guards and are now backing so vehemently Nuur Caade's camp. Therefore the difference in that aspect cannot be determined

N.O.R.F   

Juje:

Hence the element which was the catalyst to him being hated so much has changed guards and are now backing so vehemently Nuur Caade's camp. Therefore the difference in that aspect cannot be determined

I don't quite follow the 'changed guards' part. What or who has changed? I would say those who are in Nur Cade camp today have been opposed to Yeey for many a year. Or am I wrong?

Juje   

If you opposed Yeey because of his link with the Ethiopians - the latter are now linked with Nuur Caade's camp thus where is the difference.

NGONGE   

What's this business of AY being a warlord? How do you define a warlord exactly?

I see no difference between the two. If people hated AY because he worked with Xabashis then they should hate Nur Cade for doing exactly the same now.

Juje   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

What's this business of AY being a warlord? How do you define a warlord exactly?

I see no difference between the two. If people hated AY because he worked with Xabashis then they should hate Nur Cade for doing exactly the same now.

You were playing with Nintendo when the civil-war started hence you are defined as a warlord. :D

N.O.R.F   

Are you both failing to see the difference between the one who calls another country to invade the country he is the head of and then cheerleading the invasion and the one who has been working through a peace process (hopefully it will bring peace) that sees the Ethio leave the same country?

I'm scratching my head fellas. Help me out.