Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

Abdulahi Yusuf State Visit to Britain.

Jamster   

Sources very close to the office of presidency had confirmed that Mr Yusuf will be arriving in London tomorrow afternoon for an official visit. The president will be meeting two top ministers of the British cabinet, namely Mr Straw of the Foreign office and Mr Hillary Ben of Oversees Development.

It would be interesting to see whether he would be meeting Somali Londoners.

Shirwac   

A while some webpage posted that he was a wanted man in the UK. Will he be arrested or will his visit and safe return proof that even somali webpages can tell a lie.

Sky   

good news! im sure he will meet with jaaliyadda dibadda ee soomaaliya in the uk. maybe hell meet tony blair, but i doubt it. he only goes t the uk for his medical checkup, cuz his trusted doctor is in london and he is after all a british citizen.

shirwac, thats just garbage. even if hes wanted, a president cannot be arrested. he needs to be stripped off his title before he gets arrested otherwise its in theory an attack at the nation itself.

Sky   

^^^ You bet ..? Let him come and I assure you he will be stripped to his pants...

huuuuwww! ma gabdhaha ingriiska saas uu jecelyihiin odayga? :eek: :eek: talk about hardcore fans eh?

aaNiL   

Hi

As far as i know, Noriega the Ex-president of Panama was captured and put into American Jail for same fake charges (Dope Dealer) while he was serving his country. So anything can happen man.

Wish him the best thou.

Abwaan   

loool@ Sources very close to the office of presidency

Mr Yusuf will be arriving in London tomorrow afternoon for an official visit.

I thought it was for a health reason.

It would be interesting to see whether he would be meeting Somali Londoners.

I have a feeling that he will do, but only with handpicked, very close supporters of his and some guys with applications hunting for jobs who by any means will try to get invited to meet with Duqa. I also think that organisers will avoid inviting anybody who they think might say something that Mr Yusuf does not want to hear like his latest visit over here that took place at a Hilton hotel in London.

Jamster   

The State visit had been delayed. I am told he will be arriving in London on tuesday.

Tolstoy, blah blah blah

N.O.R.F   

^^^Farah, i know, i have a freind at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital who informed me, dont worry the old man is in good hands, but the Surgeon is being investigated for malpractice and getting things wrong :D

JOKE JOKE JOKE

It would be interesting to see what comes out of it (the visit that is) :D , not expecting much :(

Paragon   

the Surgeon is being investigated for malpractice and getting things wrong

...what are you saying? Like Harrold Shipman of a surgeon? Hehe..in good hands then.. smile.gif

Jamster   

J'maal, you should stay away from this area matey for you have nothing to conribute other than femalish squench of which Tolstoy would derive pleasure of it.

Northerner; We shal await the enormous outcome-- or so hopes the Somali patriots who wants to see our Qarannimo re-instated! Nothing is more lower in this modernity age than not having an state!! then again you might argue sheepishly that you hail from another State!!! oh well at the eyes of all those who make observations we are all alike; whether from Raaskaaboobi or Raascasery.

Aloo wadankii noo hagaaji