Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Mogadishu on the brink of guerrilla war

Mystic, me aggressive, in what way my dear sister?

Halgan, come on you can do better than that, symantics aside, I have not forced you to start an exchange, it was you who made the first move, now why cry?

Originally posted by Halgan:

Common sense dictates that I shouldn't even exchange a sentence with you- so lousy are your arguments; so juvenile are your points of departures, so futile is your message.

Quite emotional indeed.Don't u think its about time u called some shrink? :(

Duke

Inanity is your weapon, you know how to use it wisely and it is quite aggressive. Your narrow-mindedness is beneath contempt, and you are as sentient as a concrete brick. redface.gif

Coloow   

Captain,

What is so emotional about that paragraph? It is funny that people use words without knowing what they mean.

Mystic, while we differ in opinion, I have the highest repsect for you as a person, because I know your problems stem from sheer ignorance f the subject matter. I have no doubt that with knowledge your anger will diminish.

Originally posted by mystic:

Halgan they all assume that we are as emotionally disturbed as they are.

Mystic U ain't emotional,Urs is a post traumatic stress disorder,caused by the late events.. ;)

Duke, anger has nothing to do with ignorance.

One can be angry and still possess aptitude, however people with tribal dedication are ignorant about politics and how it works. They intellectually are only limited to how they could be superior to other tribes. My tribe is better than your tribe mentality should be left behind in the goat herding years.

Sadly you may be somewhat smart, but people with tribal obligations have limited intelligence and ignorance is the only tool they could master.

You master it all right :D

^^^Sadly you may be somewhat smart, oh my, thats enough for the old General. Thank you my sister, as for this exchange I must apologise and call it a night.

Captain Xalane, how have you been old man?

Originally posted by mystic:

'Xa-lame'

Speaking from experience are we?

As for someone who believes in the existence of realities beyond human comprehension,don't u think its about time u accepted this new reality? smile.gif

Brother Duke,i have been Great.Wish the same for u.