Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Friend

Was Kismayo captured by SICU solely for Alqaeda's use

This is one place where it didn't make sense politically or startegically except the place has documented use of Alqaeda operatives in the past.

Some are suggesting that the Kismayo area was captured on Alqaeda's specific demand to have separate free area towards Kenya and Tanzania away from Djibuti, Somaliland, Puntland and Ethiopian border.

One of SICU leaders also wanted to reconcile with Alqaeda, for he had proposed to kill Bin Laden when the latter was in Sudan, for being to moderate. Now the reconciliation is done by gifting of Kismayo and vicinity.

Is there plausibility to this?

Jacpher   

What is plausible is your paranoia and need for a new brain. Get checked in at the SICU of your local hospital. The doctors may prefer the psych.

I like the 'some' argument tho. You must have stolen it from FOX News.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

What is plausible is your paranoia and need for a new brain. Get checked in at the SICU of your local hospital. The doctors may prefer the psych.

I like the 'some' argument tho. You must have stolen it from FOX News.

I don't have FOX channel. All I get is other channels making comments about FOX.

So now you also have fake doctors too. I thought the fakery was only limited to nationalism and religion.

Originally posted by mystic:

your tribalistic hatred will only make you insane.

I am a regionalist and in ethiopia that makes me Ethnicist or ethnic. How does that sit with your kind of classification?

Our problem isn't Alqaacida or other bases. It is others' problem. Our problem is the mastermind Soomaaliya ka degi la' the last 14 years, midba midka kale hub iskugu siinaaye: Sanaawi.

He is an avowed enemy of Soomaaliya and anything Soomaali.

He is an avowed enemy of Soomaaliya and anything Soomaali. [/QB]

without getting into specifics and regions, at least to be modest for you, half of all somalis don't agree with your statement. I am writing not of whats on the internet, but on the ground as expressed by governments, elders, organizations, representatives..etc.

Jacpher   

He is an avowed enemy of Soomaaliya and anything Soomaali.

If you take a census today, with exception of few calooshood u shaqeystayaal, the majority will agree without hesitation to that statement. Even the so-called government uses the same argument when they go to islaamaha qamiisyada waaweyn to collect few dollars.

Kashafa   

^^ So, I'm assuming your argument is that Meles Zenawi is a friend of the Somali people ? Do elaborate, Ghengis..'cuz this is how I'm reading it.

A) Temujin supports the TFG and Uncle Abdullahi

B) Uncle Abdullahi commits the unthinkable and brings in the Ethos, effectively handing control of the TFG to Zenawi. Zenawi says jump, TFG asks how high.

C) At this point, Temujin is undergoing a battle of conscience. In his heart of hearts, he knows the utter disgrace and cowardly lows that his beloved Uncle has stooped to by inviting Somalia's bitter enemy to save his non-existent mandate(goin' on 3 years and ZERO accomplishments, markaas isku sheeg dowlad). He knows full well that ancient unwritten Somali law: Unite in the face of foriegn agression or die a traitor's death. But alas, the pull of the Qabiil is too strong to overcome. Xaq, Justice, and the Somali way cannot overcome all those years of indoctrination: Q-A-B-I-L. So Temujin goes, "F*k it, F Justice, F Clan Courts , F Xaq, F Moga, F Sharia, F Wahhabi Terrorists. F'em all. At the end of the day, bury me a _________ (insert proper tribe's name) Bring in the Ethos and let's march on Moga."

Help me out here, buddy...Show us you ain't another Dukestar.

Originally posted by Temujin:

The RRA liberated Baidhabo from the USC with the aid of Zenawi. How grateful.

Almost everybody is in the same line up, with some individuals changed and a wholesale name and makeup and beautification changes in mugadishu.

OLF and ONLF were also on the other side. At this time ONLF will get out of mugadishu. It have had split in the leadership and also warnings from some elders in the community from its supporters side.

The more things change the more they stay the same. Thats one reason the Jihad thing didn't find takers. Even ONLF stated that this mugadishu shindig has nothing to do about religion.

The sheriia courts chair of somali state ethiopia actually went further against "shiek" hassan tahir.

Kashafa   

^ Yo, Alien Member 8033... You need to understand one thing: The concept of Somali-Etho friendship is a non-starter untill you give Western Somalia it's independence. I know that ain't happenin, so we'll just have to take it back sometime this century once we got our domestic issues under control. And this time, it ain't gon be no Russo-Fidel-Angolan-Libi-Yemenoid forces saving your sorry butts. You know it. I know it. The Etho soldier has no desire for war or bloodshed. The most mild-mannered Somali is the complete opposite, ready to throw-down at a moment's notice.

So, you see friend, it's inevitable(inshallah), we can start bein friends after you give back(or we take, your choice), what's rightfully ours.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^ Yo, Alien Member 8033... You need to understand one thing: The concept of Somali-Etho friendship is a
non-starter
untill you give Western Somalia it's independence. I know that ain't happenin, so we'll just have to take it back sometime this century once we got our domestic issues under control. And this time, it ain't gon be no Russo-Fidel-Angolan-Libi-Yemenoid forces saving your sorry butts. You know it. I know it. The Etho soldier has no desire of war or bloodshed. The most mild-mannered Somali is the complete opposite, ready to throw-down at a moment's notice.

So, you see
friend
, it's inevitable(inshallah), we can start bein friends after you give back(or we take, your choice), what's rightfully ours.

Do you realize the wrongs of your argument. Its fundamentally wrong. Who are you to speak on behalf of the somali ethiopian.

You need to understand, my friend, and if you are not willing to understand, you need to accept that the somali ethiopian is big enough to demand what he wants and is strong enough to go and get what he wants himself.

You put your house in order, he will put his house in order, which is exactly what he is doing, Puntland and Somalialnd are putting their houses in order. Let everybody speak for themselves.

Thats the message being sent even from the most unlikely places ONLF. read the statement ONLF issued.

Lets not get into Mugadishu warlords trying to speak on behalf of Puntland and Somaliland trying to speak on behalf of somali ethiopian...forget that old tiresome game. Its dead. Wether the somali is in 10 countries or one country, first things first. He has to have his rights respected, governing himself, speaking his language and raising the next generation as somali and taking advantage of every opportunity for development.

Don't take it personal, but everything else is nonesense.

If Mugadishu speaks for Somali ethiopian, it means Mugadishu will bargain the somali ethiopian...no no no...stop that shenanigan. The somali ethio speaks for himself and bargains what ever that has to be bargained himself.

That point has been reached by everybody wether they are in government or in opposition in Jijiga and also those fighting for their province in parts of the O, with ONLF.

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

The somali ethio speaks for himself and bargains what ever that has to be bargained himself.

To whom can the 'Somali Ethio' bargain with? Before answering, you would do well to research on the areas concerned and their systems of administration.

Some of your statments reveal a general lack of knowledge on Somali affairs. You keep tossing terms such as warlord, ethnicity, regional, Islamist etc - terms i'm sure you've picked up from mis-informed and unrealiable media outlets.

I doubt that you're Somali at all. I hope the administrators at SOL start monitoring and filtering poorly researched and ill-considered information, as they guard against tribal statements.