Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

VIDEO: Quruxda Daallo Ee Gobolka Sanaag

^^koley waxaad sheegeyso ayaa iska yar, whether you keep it to yourself or say it in here, no difference sxb.

Ninkii dameero adari foofsha isaga soo xareeya hore loo yidhi. Adiga sawir ka gartay geedkase, tell us, ma qaadba mise waa geed qalaad.

The lady btw is standing on top of mount surad in buuraha Daallo. She is a journalist from Radio Hargeisa and probably from National TV now.

Gediid   

^^^^You are a true suldaan.Your response to the poster above you proves that.Niic kasta horta looma jawabo laakinse wey haboon tahay marmar in dariiq wanaagsan leyksa mariyo kaas oo kale.Most people in here are civilized to know what to say and what not to say but niicda madaxa soo dhigta gudin af leh baa sharbaha looga xiiraa.

The pictures were breathtaking by the way.Natural beauty at its finest.I would love to move there and Insha Allah haddi Ilaahey nafta ii daayo one day waan u guri doonaa meeshaas.

Sky   

Breathtaking views. I'll definetily visit Sanaag some day.

BTW That is one tough lady to be able to climb that mountain in that dirac and than smile in front of the camera not showing she's gasping for oxygen 2 miles above sea-level.

Nice pics sxb.

I know my geography in that part of the world is not that good but could you just explain where Dallo maunt is situated. Is it part of Buurta sheekh or is it in a different place.

mount surad in buuraha Daallo

I noticed that you said buuraha Dallo. Is dallo then silsilad that suurad is part part of it.

Sky   

Yep Buuraha Daallo is a silsilad. But don't know where it exactly starts and ends. I bet Suldaanka can give us the whole info.

Plus are Daallo and Golis two different mountain ranges (Silsilads) or the same? Or is Daallo part of Golis?

Intel   

Suldaanka how did the girl get to the peak of Daallo mountain

Sir Edmund Hillary style or the simple way got dropped off by helicopter

BTW she must be my ina-eedo she has the distinctive reer qardho magar smile.gif

Baashi   

Wish me luck fellas, one day I will have my cabin in cool environs of Sanaag. A big ranch near Juba river, and vacation home in the chain lil islands of SE Kismayo. That will be the day! and hopefully will be before my retirement.

Very picturesque, indeed!

Originally posted by Sky:

BTW That is one tough lady to be able to climb that mountain in that dirac and than smile in front of the camera not showing she's gasping for oxygen 2 miles above sea-level.

And you know ALL this from simply looking at the picture?...Perhaps some of us have taken the idiom A picture is worth a thousand words a tad bit too literally, no?

Xudeedi   

daallo waxay ku taalaa gobolka sanaag, magaalada ceerigaabo agteeda.

Heeso baddan baa loo qaadey buurahaasi waa dhulka loo yaqaan Makhir Coast, Al Madow or Calmadow in Somali. waa dhul qaboow, oo lagu gurto beeyada iyo fooxa. fardahana ugu qurux baddana laga dhaqdo.

Great pictures. thx.

^^Daallo is in the inlands, not coastal

My geography is not that good either, but I think Daallo is an area which is part of the Golis Ranges. The Golis Ranges is a continous elivated ranges which start from Hargeisa region and continue all the way into Puntland's Bari region. The Golis ranges include Gacanlibax mountains near Hargeisa, Shiekh Mountains in Sahil region, Dayaxa mountains in western sanaag and Daallo mountians in central Sanaag, Calmadaw in Eastern Sanaag etc

Daallo however includes the highest points of this continous ranges, these include mount Surad and mount Shimbiris and Yufle which is said to be about 2.5 kilometres above sea level. It is only area which the temperature reaches below zero.

Suldaanka how did the girl get to the peak of Daallo mountain

my guess is as good as yours sxb.

Surad Caadkaan

I don't know... maybe.

Gediid   

Silsilada Golis start from Borame pass through Hargeisa all the way to the Surad and Daalo mountains and onwards....