Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Waa ciide ciida maanta

Gabbal   

Tolstoy let's say you are quite an individual. The energy, the verbosity, maashaalah! For your own sake , I do surely hope the triangle that has affirmed its statehood does get the recognition it so desires.

p.s. Why don't you come clean and just say you were worried about your beloved "state" before this election gave you the confidence you so reek now. This "affirmation of statehood" you are stuck on and your meaning of "no way jose, aint neva goin back!" speaks highly of your earlier self-doubt before seemingly being completely convinced about the secessionist state's political future on the current. smile.gif

Fyr   

Originally posted by Yoonis:

Oh man, I still can't stop laughing. Caku third world reginal election. Couldn't they find something more suitable like a bucket.

I'll suggest this ones: like those they very handsome
Half%20Bucket.jpgam04%20bucket%2081web.jpg

The speaker of Puntland told as a lie when he said that he was combating Ballot Boxes, I didn't know that they were combating
cb_1.JPG?set_id=7
+
15251_f.jpg

They look like some tools used by suicide bombers. Or are they left overs by the cuban troops in the 1977 war that you collected.

I didn't know that you region made an international appeal to the world to send you some old dusty rucksucks, so that you could use them as ballot boxes. Really funny.
:D:D

Bucket.jpg

Three buckets, in which bucket will you hand fall inside.

Funnay-People_Think.jpg

Gabbal   

^^Not really. The least we can say is Good for Somaliland for showing Somalis the way to democratic governance. We really cannot take away the admiration you deserve.