Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

ELection '04...Are You Voting?!!!

N.O.R.F   

I hear u guy will have to stand in line for a good few hours before casting your vote, is this true, ie standing in line for 2/3 hours?

Wiilo   

Walaalo it depends if the ppl are too many then yeah u hav to stand in a line for few minutes or may be hours. But it is ok, as lon as u r votin for someone.

Go figure

OG_Girl   

I think she will keep it till they announce who is the winner smile.gif

Oooh by the way :President Sheikh Zaid just dead..they just announced in Abu-Dhabi TV :(

Innali Allah Wa Inna Elleihi Raje'on .

Salam

Rokko   

Nov 2nd has arrived finally. Although I've been voting on/off for the past few elections, I decided not fritter away this year. As many Nomads said, these two, Dubya and Kerry, are similar when it comes foreign policy but may perhaps differentiate domestically so I had to vote for one.

There were fewer than hundred ppl in my area where I voted and plus who cares if the line is long, I get few hours off from work to vote.

OG gal, Inaa Lilah Wa Ina Ilayhi Raajicuun, I haven't heard that but it's sad, although Im not familiar with that Sheikh, I've heard he's being good to Somalis in UAE. Ilaah Ha u naxariisto.

Free at last from those “I’m so on and so on, and I approve this message†Speaking of this, I heard Osama also said at the end of his new video “Im Osama Bin Laden, and I approve this threat messageâ€..lol.

Wiilo   

Illaahay ha u naxariisto Sheikhaas.....Innaa Ilaahi Wa innaa Ileyhi Raajicuun........

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

I just voted for Kerry. But i dont think Bush is gonna give up the seat easily. I mean after all the guy did say that running "a dictatorship is much easier" then a democracy. So we shall see what happens.

As far as the line, I only stood in line for about 10mins, and thats only b/c the people at the polling place didn't know how to really use the new computerized voting machines.

OG_Girl   

I am just wondering who Osama Bin Laden would vote for!!.

I think He would vote for Bush for many reasons what you think?

Salam

Wiilo   

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, let think. I think he would probably vote for Bush.

1) thier families are friends

2) he don't want to cough him

3) both are filthy rich

4) they both have business Companies(oil)

You can add to that...........Lol :D:D

Go figure

OG_Girl   

LOOOOOOOOOOL You are really good analizer girl ;)

I will add :

- Bush will humilate more muslims and Bin Landen will get more people supporting him that will give him excuses to kill more American , so he has a good reason to support Bush :D:D

Salam

Wiilo   

Hay, i think that u r the best in that department.....Lol :D .....Oh, to add little bit..

He (Bush) would ruin our our lives for the next four yrs.....and OBL will be in somewhere sending types to emphasize and explain his next plans....Lol :D:D And we are basically screwed up by this two mAd men........Lol :D

Go figure

Senora   

LOL@ Og_Girl

Northerner,

Well, i didn't want to say, because after all that talk about me being disapointed with both candidates, and that I was in favor of the third party alternatives, I voted for Kerry!!

My fiance wanted Kerry, and since he couldn't vote(not a citizen), we agreed that this was going to be our vote! But like most decisions, it was either going to be his way or mine,lol! I decided to vote for kerry.....for him! It made him happy, so I didn't regret it...(well not a lot!) :D