Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

London: Like children Riyaale plays with the secessionist SNM

^^^lool. Again you dont even know what the issue is here. Riyaale is your problem, as for taking arms, I dont even think that would do anything to the man.

Anyhow, tell your cousin in Burco not to worry Siilanyu [if he is from that part] still has a good chance.

^^ We need the aggression from punti to remain forever. It brings us together...

Ps. What your sub-clan did to Illkajir was a foul.

^^^Africaown, Adeer if you think this is agression then you have to live a little.

As for Ilka-Jiir he was my candidate and now is the Interior Minister of the state of Puntland.

I will support him again, thus your point as ever is null and void.

What happen to the good Dr. Saleeben? This power hungry stuff you guys are on got the punties disintegrating.

Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house they say.

^^^A nice attempt lad but Dr Saleebaan, and his friend Nuridin Diriye have chosen not to partake in the new government, while others from their regions have chosen to work with the government.

Anyhow Riyaale is playing nicely, making money is good its a shame it has to be at the expense of the people.

^^ You got a crook that has a money making machine in his hut running things in the punt, and you worrying about Riyaale? Set your priorities homie.

^^^Puntland got educated man with a PHD in finance, a founding father of the state. Who has done a great job thus far.

6159.jpg

You have a man who used to arrest SNM agents and beat them for the NSS. Who never graduated from High School and who's only private job was as Qad merchant. :eek:

The funny thing is this man keeps making rings around the rest.

lool. Again you are using a spoon in a gun battle.

I request that crook transcript. Make it a public. No one believes you Dukey lol.

ps. lol@ "Dr Saleebaan, have chosen not to partake in the new government. "