Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Mogadishu Warlords declaration...!

Jumatatu   

War deg deg ah: shirkii Wasiirada iyo Xildhibaanada USC oo la soo gabagabeeyay kadibna laga soo saaray Qodobo dhoowr ah.

Shirkii Wasiirada iyo Xildhibaanada beelaha USC ee uga furmay maalintii labaad Hotelka Jakaranda ayaa laga soo saaray qodobo dhoowr ah oo ay ugu muhiimsanaayeen .

1- inaysan guud ahaan Aqbaleeyn marna raali ka noqon doonin oo ay ka soo horjeedaan Ciidamo ka socda dalalka deriska la ah Soomaaliya sida Ethopia,Jabuti,Kenya .

2- waxaa kale oo ay qodobka labaad ku sheegeen inay Maleeshiyadooda dhamaan ka saarayaan guud ahaan Caasimada dalka ayna isugu geeynayaan meel ka baxsan magaalada Muqdisho.

3- Waxaa kale oo ay qodobka seddexaad ku sheegeen inay guud ahaan is cafiyeen hogaamiyaasha siyaasada USC ayna ka mideeysan yahiin dib u dhiska iyo dib u dejinta dalka iyo dowlada Soomaaliyeed.

4- Waxaa kale oo ay qodobka Afaraad ku sheegeen inay todobaadkaan gudahiisa gudi qaas ah u diri doonaan Muqdisho si ay ugu sii googol xaaraan dowlada una hergeliyaan nabad gelyo lagu waara iyo isku dhafka ciidamada garabyada hubeeysan ee Muqdisho.

5- Waxaa kale oo ay qodobka shanaad ku sheegeen in Madaxweynaha iyo Ra'isulwasaaraha ay ku soo dhaweeynayaan Caasimadii dalka Soomaaliya ee Muqdisho si sharuud la'aan ah.

6- Waxay qodobka lixaad ku xuseen inaysan marna aqoonsan doonin in dowlada la geeyo meel ka baxsan Caasimada dalka ee Muqdisho.

Waxaa qodobadaan si wada jir ah u saxiixay Wasiirada USC ee ku jira Xukumada sida Ra'isulwasaare ku xigenka Xukumada Xuseen Maxamed Ceydiid,Wasiirka Amniga Qaranka Maxamed Qanyare Afrax,Wasiirka Hoowlaha guud Cusmaan Xasan Cali Caato,Wasiirka Ganacsiga Muuse Suudi Yalaxow,Wasiirka dhaqan celinta Maleeshiyooyinka Bootaan XCiise caali,Wasiirka diinta iyo Oowqaafta Cumar Maxamud Maxamed Filish iyo Waliba Xildhibaan Cumar Xaashi Adan.

Guud ahaan shirka beelaha USC oo ahaa mid aan lagu kala kicin ilaa manta ayaa ku dhamaaday guul iyo is afgarad aanan hore loogu baran hogaamiyaasha USC waxaase la aaminsan yahay inay arrintaan dhalisay kadib markii ay naftooda uga baqeen korneyl Cabdilahi Yusuf oo u muujiyay inuu badda ku diri doono.

Dahir Abdille ALasow'Nairobi

Waagacusub News Monitering

Gabbal   

beelaha USC

Waxaan dee waa mushakilo taal hadii waligeed danta qabiilka laga hormariyo danta qaranka. AND I'm not only blaming reer USC, but it's also for our Dukes and co.

This is just a big circle we're going in. It was nearer this time of the last transitional government, that anti-Carta groups came together and named themselves "SRRC". Now this is happening? It's a one big circle I say.

^^^^^^^ Horn you are one slow individual, how do you compare the SRRC with two rebel ministers :D:D:D

Let me first congratulate our rebel ministers and MP’s for coming together in order to save the people of Somalia. :D

I remember how these same individuals promised to create an administration for Banadir and open the port and airport of Mogadishu. That was two years ago and then they even had Abdiqasin and Qaynyare on board.

Oh what a cheap trick for the ever gullible folks like Juma to swallow. :D

Like the PM stated a couple of days ago these folks need to learn the art of politics.

Even if they stuck to their guns they don’t speak for the whole Cabinet and not even for the majority of representatives from their clan.

Government work in consensus , what the majority decides goes, so sorry to burst your bubble. ;)

Firinbi ''Madaxweynaha Xamar markuu yimaado dhabarkaan saaraneyna

Posted on Saturday, February 26 @ 19:24:19 CET by editor

Kadib markii Madaxweyne loo doortay Col.Cabdulahi Yusuf Axmed waxaa soo ifbaxeysay in uu muran badan ka yimid halka Caasimadda Soomaaliya loo ra'rayo iyo C/laahi Yusuf oo u socda Boosaaso

Mas'uuliyiinta magaaladda Muqdisha ayaa si gooni gooniya u kala taageersan dowladdan cusub walow ay jiraan kooxo dano gaara leh oo si weyn uga soo horjeeda dowladda cusub.

Duqa magaaladda Muqdisho Cabdulahi Xasan Firimbi oo maanta ka qeyb qaadanayay dood aysoo qaban qaabisay idaacada Shabeele oo loogaga hadlayay ciidamada la sheegay in ay kusoo socdaan Soomaaliya oo ay horkacayaan ciidanka Itoobiya ayaa sheegay in ay diyaar u yihiin soo dhaweynta madaxweynaha wuxuuna yiri.

Madaxweynaha Xamar markuu yimaad dhabarkaan saaraneynaa''. Madaxweynaha ayaa sida la sheegay waxaa uu Muqdisho tagayaa 7-maalin kadib.

dhinaca kale waxaa la filayaa in uu Col.C/Laahi yusuf uu aado Magaalada Boosaaso iyo Garawe inkastoo aan la cayimin waqtiga ay baxayaan

Onkod News Desk

Gabbal   

^^^^ Horn you are one slow individual, how do you compare the SRRC with two rebel ministers [big Grin] [big Grin] [big Grin]

Alle yaa qoslay. War midna makala jecli ee i dhagayso :D SRRC was a name group. It wasn't a unitary organization and I sure as heck didn't see them put a single accomplishment to their name. Besides these same men of the "beelaha USC" were the most important members of the SRRC so hold on to your hourse bro.

Like the PM stated a couple of days ago these folks need to learn the art of politics.

Does Somali politics even have an art :confused: Geedi asba couple of days ago he was a veteranarian icon_razz.gif Waxba yuusan dadka aflageedeen.

What kind of politician is he? His job is to bring all on board. That requires political finesse; something he is showing he doesn't have. The future of this government rest with him; as for the president, what kind I say :confused: Abdulahi Yusuf is just a career soldier :cool:

Jumatatu   

What kind of politician is he? His job is to bring all on board.
That
requires political finesse; something he is showing he doesn't have. The future of this government rest with him; as for the president, what kind I say :confused: Abdulahi Yusuf is just a career soldier [/QB]

Indeed..! Both the PM and the President were uttering threaths to the rebelious 'minority' in their speeches from Jowhar to Garowe. While the subjects of their threats have issued this declaration from Nairobi today, obviously fearing for their existance.. :D . It is a clear picture that everything is not rosy in our federal government. Lets see what happens, and hope for the best.

Duke sxb 'caga-dhigo' and come back to reality. I know adeero was here(UK) couple of weeks ago so dont take seriously his promise of appointing you to a officee in the Somali consulate in UK. It is all a mirage...

36_2_35.gif

Juma , its you who places small goal post as big obsticles brother.

Putting your hopes on the men who robed the USC people is ironic at best.

We wait and see if these declerations are any different from before, as for Ato and Musa when was the last time they visited Jowhar, Garowe and Beledweyne and welcomed by the people?

Horn what can i say you are neither here nor there. Juma I understand 100% he is defending his position which is simple. He wants his clan to keep their guns and loot and thus feel important.

Gabbal   

Horn what can i say you are neither here nor there. Juma I understand 100% he is defending his position which is simple. He wants his clan to keep their guns and loot and thus feel important.

See sxb that's your problem. Qabiil has to dictate whether you suppor/oppose something.

You fervently opposed Abdiqasim because he wasn't of your clan, and now you zealously support Abdulahi because he is of your clan. :confused:

Your not any bit different then Juma sxb. I would say you're even more qabiil motivated then Juma to be honest.

Horn-Give SmithnW few days. He still can't believe Yeey touched down in Somalia.He is too excited to remember without xamar there is no goverment, and that "minority rebels" could actually spoil this for his adeer.

Having said, that I hope the warlords in xamar realise that all Somalis are tired of war, and this is befgining of the end of anarchy. We all had enough. Yeey n xamar must reach comprise.

Rahima   

You fervently opposed Abdiqasim because he wasn't of your clan, and now you zealously support Abdulahi because he is of your clan.

Spot on me thinks!

The true Somalis are those who have supported both efforts.

Emperor   

Good news,

2- waxaa kale oo ay qodobka labaad ku sheegeen inay Maleeshiyadooda dhamaan ka saarayaan guud ahaan Caasimada dalka ayna isugu geeynayaan meel ka baxsan magaalada Muqdisho.

3- Waxaa kale oo ay qodobka seddexaad ku sheegeen inay guud ahaan is cafiyeen hogaamiyaasha siyaasada USC ayna ka mideeysan yahiin dib u dhiska iyo dib u dejinta dalka iyo dowlada Soomaaliyeed.

4- Waxaa kale oo ay qodobka Afaraad ku sheegeen inay todobaadkaan gudahiisa gudi qaas ah u diri doonaan Muqdisho si ay ugu sii googol xaaraan dowlada una hergeliyaan nabad gelyo lagu waara iyo isku dhafka ciidamada garabyada hubeeysan ee Muqdisho.

5- Waxaa kale oo ay qodobka shanaad ku sheegeen in Madaxweynaha iyo Ra'isulwasaaraha ay ku soo dhaweeynayaan Caasimadii dalka Soomaaliya ee Muqdisho si sharuud la'aan ah.

Maxaa udiiday inay saan sameeyaaan markii hore, Alhamduliahi at least they are coming to their senses now. Now the government can go to Mogadishu if they really do this above gon'aano.

Fyr   

Warlords reject foreign troops

news24 27/02/2005 13:13 - (SA)

Nairobi - Influential warlords in Somalia on Sunday rejected the possible deployment of troops from Ethiopia and Djibouti as part of a regional mission to help the country's transitional government set foothold after relocating from exile in Kenya.

"We endorse the deployment of troops from the international community without the involvement of contingents from Somalia's immediate neighbours," Ethiopia and Djibouti, they said in a statement released in Nairobi after overnight talks.

The stern statement was signed by warlords Hussein Mohamed Aidid, also deputy premier, Mohamed Qanyare Afrah, minister of national security, Musa Sudi Yalahow, minister of trade, Botan Isse, minister for demobilisation and Omar Mohamud "Finnish", minister for religious affairs.

The warlords from the dominant ****** clan who control the capital Mogadishu, said they planned to visit the bullet-scarred city to flush out gunmen roaming there who have vowed to oppose the deployment of foreign troops.

The warlords said they agreed to surrender parts they controlled in Mogadishu to the transitional government, which is still holed up in Kenya owing to insecurity in Somalia.

Early this month, African Union authorised the Inter-Governmental Authority on Development (IGAD), which groups Kenya, Uganda, Somalia, Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti, to deploy an interim peace mission in Somalia ahead of a proper AU force.

Che, I am still dncing bro :D

Horn, Abdullahi is from my clan, is my uncle is the Somali President and yes I do support him. What a brain you have bro. However I did not elect him, nor did I bring him to power, nor do I advice him. The only thing we do here [at least some] is analyse the situation back home.

I supported Carta until Abdiqasin messed up the whole thing by hiding out in Xamar and acting instead of leading.

Again I played nor part no could I in his downfall. I belived then that Abdullahi was a strong alternative and could win the election, which he did. ;)

The funny thing is Abdullahi went to Jowhar, drove to beledweyne and these where till a couple of days ago out of bounds. That fact alone gives me and others who support the government more hope and vindicates our position.

Does Somali politics even have an art Geedi asba couple of days ago he was a veteranarian Waxba yuusan dadka aflageedeen

:D

Horn are you serious about the statement above How can cabinet members be rebels? Thats unheard of and he [PM] showed how dumb these folks are for when the cabinet decides thats it. MP's can rebel but not cabinet members they can resign, but have they? :D

The group[rebel ministers] :D they are in a monority, they have yet to convince the world they can do anything other than start a small skirmish or throw some mortars and catch some headline.

Externally and internally they are marganalised, for AU, Arab league supports this government and wont sponsor a new SRRC/ G8 etc.

So again people this decleration, which is good on paper seems to be only for the hard core supporters of our rebel-ministers. And Horn fell for it :D

Xildhibaanno uu ka mid yahay Cabdullahi Faax oo ku tilmaamay been abuur qoraal loo qeybiyay saxaafadda. Ruunkinet 27/02/05 (Click)

Xildhibaanno uu ka mid yahay Cabdullahi Macalin Faax ayaa ku tilmaamay been abuur qoraal loo qeybiyay saxaafadda Soomaalida laguna soo qoray shabakadaha qaarkood. (Click)

Xildhibaan Faax oo sheegay in uu ka codur daartay saxiixa qoraalkaasi markii loo sheegay in uu ku jiro liiska ayaa warkiisa ku daray in uu xanuunsanaa intii uu ka soo laabtay safarkii uu ku aaday dalka Talyaaniga.

"****** been isu sheegaya buulkeygaan kaga jirayaa", ayuu yiri Faax mar aan weydiinay in uu ka qeyb galay shirka la sheegayo in ay qaar ka tirsan xildhibaannada beelaha ****** ku doonayaan in ay magaalada Muqdisho maamul ka sameeyaan ee ka dhacay magaalada Nayroobi.

Xildhibaan ka tirsan beelaha ****** oo sidoo kale sheegay in laga been abuuray magaciisa balse naga codsaday in aan magaciisa la sheegin ayaa yiri, "Kuwa horboodaya siyaasadda beelaha ****** weli magaarin risaalada siyaasadda ee wax ku oolka ah". "Waxay ku wanaagsan yihiin dagaalka sokeeye koodan balse malaha aragti fog ee arrimahooda oo dhan waa laab la kac aan mabda' lahayn", ayuu yiri xildhibaankan.

Cabdullahi Xuseen, Ruunkinet, London

Emperor   

What? again???????? is this true, these Mogadisho warlords have no commonse nor do they any idea of what they want? A lot bOLLOCKs

Damn FaaaaH? is he another Mog warlord? Sxb kan world weeyn miyaa mase koo yariis ma maqlinba!

Nimankaan been iyo dadka inay xaaraan kusii haystaan lee rabaan!!!