Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

New Moderator --- Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

nuune   

MMA, soo dhawoow and mabruuk sxbkiis, mar horaa lagaa kari waayey meeshaan kaabo ka noqo, hadda sandullo waaye, waraa meesha shid yaakhey smile.gif

^^Baashi, MMA waa la rifaa maahine, isagoo qiic afka ka baxaayo lee Xamdi restaurant lagu arki doonaa. Isago Dhakafaar iyo yaab la fajacsan oo ka sheekeeynaayo wixii Politics section ku qabsadey aa sawir ka soo qaadaa. Ii aamus hee.

Jacpher   

Adinka maskiinkaan hadda la jecelyahay shaatiga ha ka wasakheenina nooh.

MMA: Mabruuk. Abuu suxul inaad SOL ka noqotid iyo maskiinimo isma raacaanee ogaaw hee.

Nephissa   

MMA, ka shaqeeso, cyber warlords yadan. Hilfaha u qaad aan ku dhahay.

PS. Watch out for guys like ..ummm, um..I'll PM you their names. :D Yaan lay dilin.

Baashi   

Warkeena inuu Xamdi gaaro ma rabno baaba.

Widaay MMA soo ma aha he's alright...I guess he will get by with the bouncer line up oo aan ogohay. Libaax kow dheh, Bishaaro futuc labo dheh :D , laba jeeble sadex, Ina been-boode afar dheh, Libaax badeed-cad-ka rite...widaay waa la badan yahay goobashana waa okay :D

NGONGE   

Can I be the first to protest at the choice of new moderators please. Rudy is the wrong man for the joke section. I don’t think many people would get the punch line. His is more poetry than humour.

The choices for politics and Dood wanaag are far too sensible. Juma and Duke for the first & FF (she can’t speak Somali) for the second would have been more interesting. :D

It’s not enough that the Chinese guy had monopolised the women of the site, now he’s got the power too! Doom, doom.

Shehrazad will try to be too fair until she ends up writing nothing at all. :D

I still think that Ameenah was the best ever moderator on this site, EVER (and it has nothing at all with her being my ayaayo. Nothing at all). :cool:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I still think that
Ameenah
was the best ever moderator on this site,
EVER
(and it has nothing at all with her being my
ayaayo
. Nothing at all).

Waxaas ayaa la yidha abaal-gud. icon_rolleyes.gif

BN   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The choices for politics and Dood wanaag are far too sensible.
Juma
and
Duke
for the first &
FF
(she can’t speak Somali) for the second would have been more interesting.

I can just imagine Duke and Juma as Co-Moderators...

:D

So far, the selective process is great since the British Professor Ngonge is not a potential candid. I mean that gentleman would punish or red-flag every genuine remarks for Islam or Great Somalia if given a green light for the post. :D

NGONGE   

^^^^Welcome back, fraudster. The quality of agitators has not been the same ever since you left the site. Many have attempted to recreate your rage-filled posts and impulsive pronouncement. Alas every last one of them failed to reach the great heights that you regularly and effortlessly used to reach. :D

You’ll be glad to hear that I personally approached the admin and, generously, offered to volunteer as a moderator (for one week only). He, wisely I thought, politely declined and turned down the chance of rubbing this particular lion’s nose. Must have been my roar methinks. So, for now at least, you’re safe from my Mary Whitehouse-like-whip, saaxib.

^^Thanks indeed, The Integrationist Professor. I am back now for making sure that your stoogy western intellectualism surges or fades with my constant traditionalist diagnosis. Bear with me, Professor, I am thinking about changing the previous debate patterns to a higher level of complexity and confussion, so as to keep your blood pressure all time high. But promise me that you will not resort to lobbying for the moderative power, because I know that can undermine the quality of the debate.

Where do you like to start with, I guess, its Ok to begin with your new allaince with Salman Rushdie!

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I guess, its Ok to begin with your new allaince with Salman Rushdie!

:D:D:D

I knew there were several bolts loose in NGONGE's head, but I had no idea that most of them became unhinged! ;)

Pure entertainment, indeed.

Salaan...

Kikikikiki. Jecliyaa!! (Tuujiye ereygiis).

Kii quuq keeno, fuustada ku quful.

Kii quf keeno, barmiilka ku qataar.

Kii wir keeno, baafka ku dabool.

Kii kir keeno, tanaka u dhig.

Kii baryo keeno, hoo budka.

Kii aboo-aboo lasoo shirtago, hoo shaaftada. Hoo sabaaxada. Caro maanyo sii.

Ka cabso kaaba laadarka Salaamasee. Ka cabso taraafikada firimbiga loo dhiibay. :D

Jecliyaa!!!

No more maskiin nor macruuf nor akhiyaar nor shariifnimo. Officially taking the title, not name, Jinoole-aw-Jacburis, nom de guerre Xaaji-Xuux-XaaX.

Intaas introduction ee ahayd oo booto ka buuxdo, of course.

Waa mahadsantihiin akhiyaarta dhamaan. Laakiin seriously Soomaali kii dhexdhexaadiyo eediis ma yaro.