Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Yet another president

Gediid   

I didn't know whether I should put these in the jokes section or not but it seems like Cabdi Cali kasta is now calling himself Madaxweyne....I am now seriously considering running for the post myself.I have sent an exploratory Committe(made up of 2 Xalimos and a farax mirqaansan) and will carefully examine their results when they report back to me.Stay tuned for more

Gediid

==================================================

Cabdalla Deerow oo maanta loo caleemo-saaray xilkii Cabdilqaasim Salaad Xasan

(16-June-2003

Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka KMG ah, Cabdalla Deerow ***** , waxa uu maanta ku dhawaaqay inuu xilkii ka xayuubiyey Cabdilqaasim Salaad Xasan-Yare Jimcaale, kaddib markii ay 57 xildhibaan u soo gudbiyeen motion lid ku ah Madaxweynaha.

Deerow, waxa uu tilmaamay wixii maanta ka billowda inuu yahay Madaxweynaha KMG ah. Waxa uu xusay inuu jagadan sii hayn doono muddo 30 cisho ah, sida uu qeexayey distoorkii 1960-kii, illaa lagaga dooranayo shirka Madaxweyne cusub.

Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanku, waxa uu yiri “aniga ayaa kala wareegay xilka Cabdilqaasim Salaad, markaan arkay inuu ku tuntay axdiga KMG ah.” Mar aan weydiiyey waxa keenay in xilka halkan lagaga dhigo Madaxweynaha oo lagaga dhigi waayey Muqdisho, waxa uu qiray in Cabdilqaasim uu wato 30 iyo dhowr tikniko. “Wax lid ku ah Cabdilqaasim Salaad Xasan lagama sameyn karo Muqdisho” ayuu yiri. Cabdalla Deerow, waxa uu tusaale u soo qaatay sidii bareerka ahayd ee Cabdilqaasim Salaad uu u argagax-geliyey Guddoomiyihii Maxkamadda Sare. “Cabdilqaasim wuxuu baa bi’iyey sharcigii uu Madaxweynaha ku ahaa iyo garsoorkii [judiciary], wuxuuna sameystay Wasiir maaliyad oo jeebkiisa ah” ayuu yiri. Deerow, waxa uu hoosta ka xarriiqay in Cabdilqaasim lala ayaansan doono sharciga, lana horgeyn doono Maxkamad distoori ah. Waxa uu weydiistay Mareykanka iyo Midowga Yurub inay taageeraan. “Xukun doon ma ahi, mana is magacaabin, waxaana sii haynayaa xilka inta Madaxweyne laga dooranayo” ayuu yiri. Motion-ka waxaa xubnaha Golaha Baarlamaanka ee ku sugan Mbagathi ka hor akhriyey Xildhibaan Ibraahim ***** Yarow.

Maxamed Warsame Cali oo ka hadlay munaasabaddaas, waxa uu tibaaxay in kooxo la soo shaqeystay Maxamed Siyaad ay ku celcelinayaan mar walba Somaliland shirka ha timaado. “Kuwaasi waa kuwii Somaliland ay ka go’day, waana ceeb inay maalin kasta Somaliland ku hadal-qabsadaan” ayuu yiri. Xildhibaan Tahliil Maxamed ayaa isna ka codsaday dowladda Kenya inaysan xasanaad Madaxweyne siinin Cabdilqaasim Salaad Xasan, waayo waa dambiile ayuu yiri. “Hadduu yimaaddo waa inuu ergooyinka caadiga ah ka mid noqdaa” ayuu sii raaciyey. Xildhibaanku, waxa uu sheegay in burburka iyo kala firxadka TNG uu sabab u yahay Madaxweynahooda. “Cabdilqaasim wuxuu cuuryaamiyey shaqadii dowladdu qaban lahayd, mana fulinin ballan-qaadyadii Carta lagaga soo doortay” ayuu yiri. Xildhibaan Saalax Nuux Ismaaciil (Badbaado) oo xafladda xiriirinayey waxa uu yiri “waxay maraysaa xisaabi xil ma leh.” Waxa uu sheegay in xeer hoosaadkii Golaha Baarlamaanku uu lumay. “Xildhibaan Xamar jooga ayaa xilkii laga qaadayaa oo la leeyahay waa Ethiopian” ayuu yiri. Xildhibaan Khaliif Jire Warfaa, waxa uu ka dalbaday dadweynaha Soomaalida meel ay joogaanba inay cafiyaan. “Wuxuu Cabdilqaasim Salaad ku dhaqmayo laba sano baan qarinaynay” ayuu yiri. “Sharcigii uu madaxda ku ahaa ayuu halleeyey, qaarna waa rumeeyey, qaarna waa diiday” ayuu sii daba dhigay.

Munaasabadda caleemo-saarka Deerow inta aysan furmin, waxaa ka dhex qayliyey Maxamed Meydhane Buraale oo ka tirsan TNG, kana mid ah dadka taageersan Cabdilqaasim Salaad Xasan oo yiri “Magaca TNG cid kasta kuma hadli karto.” Kaddib ciidamo police ah oo Kenya u dhashay ayaa shirka ka saaray.

Coloow   

Gediid....

Soon we shall have 10 million presidents!

cabdalla deerow was involved in a fight at Doofareey too!LOOOOOOOOL. Like Mowliid macaane did!

This is something for Hassan geni "madaxweyne mar i dhaha".

Have you heard of the guy who went to xamar and declared himself as the bonfide president, won an election and begun issuing visas, ministerial posts and naming ambassadors?

Cilmi   

I admire this guy (Mudane deerow ***** ). After he realised that Cabdiqasbaaye was upto no good and not capable of contuining his rol as the president of Hotal Ramadan :D he had decided to sack him, as the draft constitution made in carta clearly indicates.

It seems when all else had failed, Mudane Qasbaye, brought back the never ending saga of somaliland into the equation. Why :confused: becuase he wanted this talks to failed, making the somaliland issue as the obstacles. I wish my fellow southerner good luck in achieving good and peaceful somalia goverment, and we shall hope that the two countries somaliland and somalia would work together to consolidate the peace and create an economic link if possible.

Modest   

HEEEEEEEEEEY GUYZ STOP BEING SO RESIST

WHY IS IT SO SUPRISE WHEN DEEROW ANNOUNCES HIS PRESIDENCE BUT NORMAL WHEN OTHER BRUTAL KILLERS LIKE (AYDID,YEY,KAHIN, ALI MAHDI) CLAIM TO BE PRESIDENTS.

GIVE HIM A BREAK LET HIM TAKE HIS TIME ... MARQAANKU HA U HAGAAGEE

Lynx   

lol@gediid

i think you would have been a good president but there is one thing in your way- - - - - - - - -- - - you havent killed a minimum of 50,000 somali's which is the only qulaification you need.

Gediid   

People help me out...I seem to have lost count now.Whats the count at following this fellow's candidacy:

===============================================================

murashax Da' yar oo isku soo taagay jagadda madaxtinimada ee Soomaaliya

Abdullahi Warfa

Born : 1973

Place: Somalia, Hargeisa

To : Chairman o f (IGAD) , Technical Committee Ambassodor Bethuel Kiplagat , UN, EU, Arab League, Non Governmental Organizations , Somali Traditional Leaders, Political Leaders and all international Communities.

Iam Abdullahi Warfa here by declare my interest in standing for running the interim president of Somalia.

I am young qualified who will lead his war-torn Country towards reconstruction, reconciliation and bright future.

Following are my priorities if I am elected:

Solve all problems in Somalia through dialogue.

Will give priority to peace in all parties of Somalia.

To adopt laws of prohibiting possession of weapons.

Improving the standard of living for every Somali and protecting natural resources in the Country.

I will establish Educational system that will be responsible to the needs of Somali generation.

I will give the qualified Somalis the chance to participate the Process of re building the country.

As economist I will build strong economic system based on the open market.

Will promote free health and water services for all Somalis

Soomali formal Educational level – passed final exam 1990

College of East London- Higher Diploma (passed and made to University) 2000

London university – masters in Economics.

Personal achievements and role during my studies

Awarded discipline certificate during my studies in Soomal- Active member of drama and elected youth leader .

Elected Vice- chairman of student union at the College and participated major conferences

Awarded best student prize at the London school of economics and latter elected president social activities.

Part time lecturer in the university of west minister and run personal business in three major region in the U.K

Reasons why I contest for presidency

My country suffered in the hands of uneducated people whose major interest only relied on ethnic groups. I would therefore establish new system that would eradicate this barbaric ways.

My Teachers always Praised me for being having good personal leadership skills and hence influenced me to show high interest in the Presidency.

With my Economical skills hopped to revive the dead economic of the country more quicker than any other candidate.

Presidency candidate

Abdullahi Warfa

Gabbal   

Gediid

if I may point out brother, the number of participants and the number of candidates for the top post of the presently forming government, shows just how much confidence is held upon this peace process.

Have you ever heard of the more the merrier? Please stop being a spoiler by trying to spoil the joy of the whole Somali nation now that a functional peaceful Somali state is near.

I don't have to say it, but we all know that the entity of "Somaliland" will be no more by this time next year, when the Somali Republic starts functioning and is able to lobby once more in the international community.

Has it ever occurred to you just how much the international community wants a united Somali Republic? Cabdiqaasim Salaad Hassan and his TNG government, although they controlled no less then two blocks in Xamar, were instantly given the Somali seat at the United Nations, Arab League, Organization of African Unity, Organization of Islamic Conference, and the Non-Aligned Movement., while "Somaliland", which had been peaceful and prosperous for the last decade, wasn't spared a single glance.

For once let's start being realistic .

But to be honest this process goes far more than the number of delegates or other such, it is about letting the whole Somali Republic enjoy the peace and prosperity that reer Waqooyi Galbeed have had for the last decade. So let's not be a xaasid, Gediid. :(

Gediid   

HornAfrique

Walaalow I have come to live with one thing in the past 12 years and that is Reer Konfur rhetoric whenever a so called Somali Peace Conferences starts.It always starts with the same exact words and I quote

I don't have to say it, but we all know that the entity of "Somaliland" will be no more by this time next year, when the Somali Republic starts functioning and is able to lobby once more in the international community.

But alas Somaliland keeps on surviving,going from strength to strength with each passing day thanks to the Almighty and the sheer will of the people of Somaliland.Your case is a classic example of "Don't count your chicken before they hatch".All you have here is good ole Reer Koonfur Booto maybe thats all you ever will have five years down the road when we Somalilanders have yet another election and you have what ever you currently have maybe a few more angry warlords added to the list and a dozen more "CONFERENCES".

But seriously for what ever strange reason I was under the impression that the "Somali Peace Conference" was to reconcile the warlords in the South and bring everlasting peace there but somewhere somehow I get the impression that there is a hidden agenda there regarding Somaliland.Oh well it just shows how much you people love us and can't live without us.

LANDER   

Has it ever occurred to you just how much the international community wants a united Somali Republic? Cabdiqaasim Salaad Hassan and his TNG government, although they controlled no less then two blocks in Xamar, were instantly given the Somali seat at the United Nations, Arab League, Organization of African Unity, Organization of Islamic Conference, and the Non-Aligned Movement., while "Somaliland", which had been peaceful and prosperous for the last decade, wasn't spared a single glance.

Everything you stated above is True Hornafrique.

Just one problem, what have they done for the people of Somalia and the country they claim to represent?. Those hypocrites hold all international positions and receive most of international funding and yet:

Do they control any land past the few blocks in mogadishu? NO

Have they brought security to ANY region? NO

Have they brought prosperity with all the internationale funding they received? NO

Have they been able to bring about the demise of an underfunded, unrecognozied, self-declared republic of Somaliland? NO

With all their wealth (aid=beging money), can they compete with the self-sufficient economy of Somaliland? NO

etc...I could go on, but I'm sure you're probably aware of all this.

Which brings me to the point I'm trying to make with all this, Exactly what does this example tell you about international recognition?

Gabbal   

My aplogizes for not replying sooner, but I was very busy this week.

Gediid

But seriously for what ever strange reason I was under the impression that the "Somali Peace Conference" was to reconcile the warlords

Whatever gave you that impression? The peace conference is to reconcile Somalia as a state and the Somalis as a nation.

Lander

Bro you do not understand how much I agree with you,

what have they done for the people of Somalia and the country they claim to represent?

they have done absaloutely nothing, but

Exactly what does this example tell you about international recognition?

it tells me that the international community is mored dedicated to Somali unity then I could have understood before.

horn

the international community does not care about the somali's at all . they only reason that the the west has become aware of somalia's situation is because of the potential that somalia has to harbour al-gaeda mujahids.

the international community knows they cant resolve the somali issues so they think it's better if they just leave it alone.

Gabbal   

The international community is not the the United States of America, AJ Timacade. :D

Besides the Arta conference ended in 2000, with Abdiqasim even gettting recognition from the former Clinton adminstration, but Bush rescinded that recognition after the terrorist attacks.

the international community follows america. if america was to recognise the tng the international community would recognise it. look at israel. america recognised it as a state and the rest followed.

the majority of the world states are america's puppets

Gabbal   

AJ timacadeh what is this ABC on world politics?

When I said international community, I ment international world bodies, ex: EU,UN,AU,AL,etc. ;)