Sign in to follow this  
Tahliil

Controversial Indhacade Selected for the Defense Post

me   

xiinow those guys are taking chances and dirtying their hands, i just said is there anyone willing to risk everything they got and dirty their hands. Ask yourself are you willing xiin?

Makhaayada hadii kale aan iska camirano, dubnada noo bilaaba.

NASSIR   

A realist person(s) can envision things ahead of their time and their statements are proactive and right to the point. I happen to be a realist.

This is what Hirad said in his last article.

This floundering bunch of clerics and charlatans feigning political opposition hardly have any compassion for the people of Somalia nor do they have any principled cause or the popular following to seek political office at the national level. Their continued condoning of the shelling and the killings in Mogadishu attest to the fact. Their refusal to renounce violence and agree to reconciliation, despite the repeated offers of the TFG and continuing international pressure, has been another indication. Many of these are hardly literate and the majority of them hardly have the experience in government or political office. If and when they had the opportunity, most of these have only been underdogs in their short political lives at best, or had emerged as the losers in a shortly lived contention with others. So they collectively lack the education, experience and the leadership to seek political office. What is more; they are seeking these offices in a most absurd way—only repeating the old ways which brought Somalia to its knees and kept it the way it has remained for the last 17 years.

Tahliil   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

"I could have supported the exact same way adeer Yeeyo the big old vampire but the thing is Addeer have slept like the whore he is of course(methaphorically speaking) with so many bad characters without even thinking it through.

"

if adeer yey is a whore whatis ur adeer indo the vampire of barawe?

to put it simply to u so u can understand and digest the gist of it in that slow third grade mentality we are known...Indhoacade the vampire of Barawe is the new defense minister for the Asmara group...that is all But Adeer the big old vampire yeeyo still stands convicted to b who he is...

Ramadan Kariim

I must say I have enjoyed this thread immensely. The Asmara group have gone above and beyond what I expected from them. A total and utter failure, is not even an adequate description of this group.

Their clan make up highlights one thing, this group intends to “liberate” the nation on behalf of the clan, hence all the latest names of this particular clan, the Ahmed Diriye group, HAG and even websites with titles like hebelnews.com. Indicate a deep seated clan fear of change. Ethiopia is an excuse.

Thus while the critice the 4.5, they are no more than a single clan entity with fascist mentality. Who remembers Indacdae’s comments at the height of his power towards Barre Hiiraale in defence of Seeraar, Goobanle who were not even part of the court movement.

Also what merit has IndaCade, he is a truck driver by trade, uneducated and even admitted himself he does not know the Koran well, can one call himself a “Wadaad” and not know the Holly scripture well?

Some claim he is in Mogadishu, haaah, they claimed Xasan Dahir was in Mogadishu and we found him sitting pretty and looking sharp in Asmara.

It highlights that this Asmara group, is devoid of ideas, built on clan and working for the narrow selfish interest of Aferwarki and gaining a position within the TFG.

Who sited Hussain Aydeed?, another example of living in cloud cuckoo land.

Emperor   

^ :D

Asamara groups waxaan uqabay inay iska cayaarayeen, ileyn nimanku dhab ayay ka ahayd :D

Note to the TFG:

Be scared, better be very scared, the Asmara group are not for a joke, they are for real, Indha'ade is "supposedly" going to bomb more kids and women, it's getting real and serious and now since he's named the defence minister thou not on his way to take Baidoa with UIC's militia but hiding in the unknown probably outside Somalia much like his real friends.

If this nominations was about boldness, desire to defend the motherland and bringforth fierce resistance for one's cause, then I know no one that showed more resistance and fought harder who was real and honest about his struggle, spent all his battle wagons, men and blood for UIC's cause than Sheik Hassan Turki, the guy has the audicity to even put his face on aljazeera few days ago while on training with his militia preparing to liberate the country from Ethiopia. His milia took part in the fight of Biadoa and also fought in the Jubba regions for weeks while the entire UIC's forces crampled and Mogadishu fall in six days, all while the defence Minister Inda'ade run and dissappeared, Sharif Ahmed the head of UIC was having a cup tea with Renneberger, US Ambassador in Nairobi(sadly at the time America's heavy bombers were raining on Jubba to defeat Turki's militia), and the head of the Shura Sheik Aways showing off his clean suit in Asmara.

Thus if this is about genuine struggle, boldness, islamic, truthfulness and standing for one's position then Turki leads in all these categories so why not name him the President of the movement, the head of the Majlis or at least the defence minister, let the alone to top titles not even a small title, Oops I must be wrong he's from the wrong clan, how possilbe? he can not be the Amiir of the islamic state of Somalia. If this Asmara group or the UIC had nothing to do with clan entirely, then Turki would have led any such opposition movement and have been the President of the mother of all oppositions, I say this because of the man's record, strong position and what he would do for that.

Very Simple really, oOh no I must be wrong seemingly "Sheikh" Indha'ade deserves more power than Sheikh Turki but why?, perhaps his supporters above could eloborate.

^^That was a serious spin :D .

Shiekh Turk and Ceyrow are in a different category when it comes to this struggle. They came out and opposed the Asmara meeting. They simply were not part of it.

Critical info for your next analysis that is :D .

Abwaan   

Waa loo magacaabay? SO...lol...Duke adiga maaba dad la yaabaya? although I do NOT agree with in Indhacadde (believe it or not he is in Somalia) jago noocaas oo kale ah loo magacaabo, balse waxaan ku weydiiyey goormaa adigu realistic noqotay? dhib ma kugu haysaa haddii Casmara lug iska jebiso waa adiga with Frustration la caytamayee?!

Note to the TFG:

Be scared, better be very scared, the Asmara group are not for a joke, they are for real, Indha'ade is "supposedly" going to bomb more kids and women, it's getting real and serious and now since he's named the defence minister thou not on his way to take Baidoa with UIC's militia but hiding in the unknown probably outside Somalia much like his real friends.

:D:D , Indacade & Xasan Dahir ran away the first tiem they heard the bullets fly.

Sharif Ahmed begged the US to rescue him from "terrorists".

Then they reemeged in Asmara. Brave huh. :D

Indhacadde maybe a controversial fella but there's nothing controversial about his appointment. The only lingering doubt is whether he is up to the task. Time well tell.

I'm really baffled by the hostile chorus this article engendered. If you're TFG supporter, your disapproval is understandable. If you TFG cheerleaders weren't so blindly in support of the TFG's pogrom of marginalizing all dissenting voices, sacking the independently minded speaker of the parliament and mercilessly quashing all independent voice in the media, you wouldn't be in situation you are now where your arch nemesis (ICU) and perennial thorn in the side is the only royal opposition on the horizon. You got only yourselves to blame for this.

I'll leave to abeyance for the time being the transparent insencerity when you denounce Indhocadde for his lack of moral scruples and past deeds given that you support clique of men of similar traits who made you, me and everyone else refugees; men like C/yuusuf, ceydiid jr., qebdiid, gacmadheere, ali mahdi et al. You also don't spare besmirching other members of the resistance, including everyone from night living saints to two-bit marginal characters.

But for the people who don't support the TFG, your stance is harder to grasp. I'm trying terribly hard to understand your reasoning. Someone help me. What does your feelings about Indhacadde have to do with supporting the Just Cause of resisting Ethiopian occupation? Love the sinner, hate the sin, remember? Do you hate the man or what he did? If the latter, then there is really no reason for you not to support the resistance or the Asmara group since this is a Just Cause. This is most specious reasoning if there ever was one. It is imperative that the Ethiopian occupation of Somalia not pass without resistance. The right of local ppl to resist foreign occupation is enshrined in every extant international law. So supporting the resistance against Ethiopian occupation is not only morally justifiable but also legally sanctioned as well. There's really no rational grounds for you not to support the resistance. You should really be careful not to miss the trees for the forest.

Far be it from to espouse Manichean take on things but this is one of the few exception to my general rule. In fact, G. W. Bush formulated it nicely for us: you're either with the occupation of Somalia by Ethiopia supported by fifth columnist sellouts or you're with those resisting the foreign occupation of Somalia.

Juje   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Indhacadde maybe a controversial fella but there's nothing controversial about his appointment. The only lingering doubt is whether he is up to the task. Time well tell.

You cant have both ways sxb. As you say his a contreversial charecter hence his appointment should be similar beyond argument.

How much time do you need to comprehend that his appointment has disillusioned many who had hope in the outcome of Asmara conference, purely for the reasons that it did not portray them to be sincere in their approach to counter the difficulties facing Somalia by appointing same person who was more or less responsible for the catastrophic failure of Shabab back in December 2006.

This man who was controversial in his inclussion to the ICU at first time to be appointed again in a very high calibre position sxb raises doubts, and am sure the powers that be in Asmara did not give a hoot to this problem when they chose to include him again. Just watch it backfire to them and they are already loosing supporters by thousands just simply cause of Indhacaddes appointment.

By my prediction I would not be suprised to see a splinter group formed opposed to the Asmara group coming from within.

Emperor   

Duke-ow waa sosol :D , Thats why I have respect for pple like Turki, Indha'ade brave my Kastuumo :D , hada waan afuray wax waan tuurtuuri karaa ma ahan Xiinow? Politics section adigaa Sheikh ka ah baa layiri...

Originally posted by Xiin:

^^That was a serious spin .

Shiekh Turk and Ceyrow are in a different category when it comes to this struggle. They came out and opposed the Asmara meeting. They simply were not part of it.

Critical info for your next analysis that is

That was not a spin my friend but thanks for the critical info will consider it next time, thou I was aware of that, I had only used that argument to tackle the notion that one, such as inda'ade, was given a position simply because he is at "maydaanka al-xarb" with somewhat powerful teknicals and only bombing kids and women in the streets of Mogadishu, I was wondering where that maydaan al-xarb was? and what track record does inda'ade have facing these gaalo enemy? Perhaps the group in Asmara too think they are at the Maydaanka.

Xiinow I know that Turki is in differnt league than most of UIC or Amara top leaders and I do believe that he's least interested in power nor would he take pride to take any position let the alone become the leader of this entity, what he's most interested is the Islamization of Somalia.

I was fully aware of all this when I forwarded the above argument, but Xiinow let's hypothetically say that Turki did not boycot the Asmare conference and have supported it much like he did during the UIC, would you say that he would have got the top position or the defence based on his record of being against gaalo in every sense of the word, oh well that's really questionable? Care to tell me what is the difference between him and let's say like some1 the leader Sharif Ahmed or the defense Inda'ade...

Paragon   

Socod-Badne, well said sxb.

How much time do you need to comprehend that his appointment has disillusioned many who had hope in the outcome of Asmara conference, purely for the reasons that it did not portray them to be sincere in their approach to counter the difficulties facing Somalia by appointing same person who was more or less responsible for the catastrophic failure of Shabab back in December 2006.

Juje, I strongly believe that, those whom you claim to have been disolutioned by the mere appointment of Indha-cade, are nothing but 'cynics without a cause'. If the appointment of Indhacade is all it takes to disolution them, then, I can safely say that their support of the liberation wasn't, to begin with, a genuine one. For all I care, they can continue posting their chameleon-like opinions, changing with every trivial change of very little substance.

If, however, they claim to have genuine and sincere wish to see the country liberated from Ethiopian occupation, let them come with more tangible concerns than this. To be honest, it is a shameful act to always look for petty excuses to change their stances. Why don't they be men enough and label themselves 'The Opportunists in the Middle' from henceon? Only then we wouldn't be dealing with the nonsense they fashion as being genuine support!

Emperor   

Just watch it backfire to them and they are already loosing supporters by thousands just simply cause of Indhacaddes appointment.

You must hear it load and very load at what the supporters of this appointment say, supporters or no supporters does not matter, what matters is some1 who provide the necessary tools and kids to bomb other kids and his local street in Mogadishu, Inda'ade. It is very logic to me, absolutely, given the choice of a man who can supposedly throw grenades at Mams cleaning the street and children at school in Mogdishu and one who encourages, and glorifyies that action in the comfort of Asmara, thus any same man, a genuine supporter of Asmara group would support the man that can do rather than that says while under Harka qabow. Had I been sincere supporter of the ASmara group I would have passionately supported this nomination, definately. Inda'ade huraareey go on, all the way, I think it would be taugh for TFG to face this man :D

^^^^LooooooooooooL@getting little heated Paragon. One thing rings true in SOL whether one is "cynic without cause", an ardent UIC supporter who feverishly dedictated to the cause, or TFG cheerleaders defending despotic gangs in Mogadisho, we all talk and do nothing. Doesn't look many including myself are willing to leave the comfort of the west and fight the Ethios. I guess in anyway we have no right to question who's running the show in Somalia.