Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Only an independent parliament can legislate: Sharif Hassan Sheikh Adan

Abwan, stop the insults you are one of those in SOL, who's whole predictions, or hopes have not come true in the slightest. A week ago you was pushing the weak layman stance of :we are under occupation" now your stance is this government wont be beneficial to Somalia, why not?

This government has alrady freed the people of lower Shabbele from the clan courts and has taken steps to set up an admin, and open the police stations of the capital. It has already oput in place a locally run admin in Afgoyee dsitrict, thus those people have already felt the political benefits of the TFG as did reer Bay & Bakool before them.

As for Sharif Xasan, he was an illetirate former Qad merchant who tried to play ball with the President who is a seasoned politician. You insult the Parliment, but did not 100 of them support Sharif Xasan before? Were they good then and bad now? The only truth is they found out that this man had no clue about what he was doing, he had no tactic let alone strategy other than to go where ever the paymaster was. is this the type of leader you want?

Also cut with the crap, you are only anti-TFG for simple clan reasons, which matters not because this government is moving forwrad with the support of Allah SWT.

Abwan, stop the insults you are one of those in SOL, who's whole predictions, or hopes have not come true in the slightest. A week ago you was pushing the weak layman stance of :we are under occupation" now your stance is this government wont be beneficial to Somalia, why not?

This government has alrady freed the people of lower Shabbele from the clan courts and has taken steps to set up an admin, and open the police stations of the capital. It has already oput in place a locally run admin in Afgoyee dsitrict, thus those people have already felt the political benefits of the TFG as did reer Bay & Bakool before them.

As for Sharif Xasan, he was an illetirate former Qad merchant who tried to play ball with the President who is a seasoned politician. You insult the Parliment, but did not 100 of them support Sharif Xasan before? Were they good then and bad now? The only truth is they found out that this man had no clue about what he was doing, he had no tactic let alone strategy other than to go where ever the paymaster was. is this the type of leader you want?

Also cut with the crap, you are only anti-TFG for simple clan reasons, which matters not because this government is moving forwrad with the support of Allah SWT.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

Slightly off topic,,,,,,,,,

ARTICLE 20

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION AND MEDIA.

1. The Transitional Federal Government shall guarantee the freedom

of press and independent media in accordance with Law.

2. Every person shall have the rights to freely express his/her own

opinion in any manner,
subject to any limitation which, may be prescribed by law for the purpose of safeguarding morals and public security.

Well duh
:D

No actually, well duh
Please highlight the law that was passed (through parliament as per the Charter) in the TFG's ban on certain (non-favourable) media outlets last week. With the TFg realising this and backtracking and you still adamnt it was within its right i think its a case double duh! me thinks ;)

Ya Fiqi, to make things very simple for you please read very very carefully.

You were right in that it is actually a state of emergency and not martial law. I concede on this point and i was mistaken. Now, with a state of emergency, is the constitution (in this case the Charter - interim constitution) not suspended? Thus making the actions of the TFG illegal?

I look forward to your reply ;)

This man is another problem to Somalia, work with or leave and resign willingly nothing more nor less, that's the way normal people behave but the man lacks commonsese, action to follow now to be forced out - Kaxaaxaabihee ayay reer Xamarku Odhan jidheen.

Wuu kasoo horjeestay in Lacasilalay laguyeee LOL, really funny guy, the question is What is he going to do now?

Abwaan   

Duke Soomaalidu waxay tiraahdaa "Farta iyo meesha bugtaa is og". Horta ummadda halkaan soo gasha adiga unbaan arkaa wax ka xanuunsaday fikirkaygii.

Aaheey C/llaahi waa aqoonyahan. Malaha ma ahan odaygaa 60kii iskuul ugu dambeysey, waaba hadduu iskuul aan midka ciidanka ahayn aadey, waxaaba laga dareemaa siduu qabashada warqadaha ugu xajiimoodo. Shariif Xasan anigu maba xayeesiin oo inuusan tayo badan lahayn warkayga hore ka dheeho.

Baarlaamaanka aad difaacayso ma adigaa dadka ka xiga? Horta dadkaan sheegayay waa kuwaan iyagaa bannaanka is keenay.

Soomaalinnimada aad iska dhaadhicisay inaad keligaa raadineysid maxay tahay? aniga intii yarayd ee aan ku aqaaneyba khayr iyo qaneecaad kaama arkin oo afkaad ubur ka sii deyneysey Amxaaro difaaceed. Runtii waxyaabo badan oo aan ku sheekaysannayna waan ka xishoonayaa inaan halkaan ku soo bandhigo oo taas sharafi kuma jirto.

Aniga Ilaahay baa qalbigeyga ka warqaba adigana xiddigo kaama rabo, waxaan ahayba waan isku kalsoonahay, Alxamdulillaah. Qof Soomaali oo muslin ahna Argagiso kuma sheego anigoo gaalo iska gadaya, kuwa ku sheegana ma difaaco.

And I STILL BELEIVE THAT SOMALIA IS UNDER OCCUPATION.

Adigana Allaha ku caafiyo kuna soo hanuuniyo waxaad tahay walaal Soomaaliyeed oo muslim ah.

I'm actually glad that you've realised your mistake Northerner/Burcaawi!

You were right in that it is actually a state of emergency and not martial law. I concede on this point and i was mistaken. Now, with a state of emergency, is the constitution (in this case the Charter - interim constitution) not suspended? Thus making the actions of the TFG illegal?

Again however you're mistaken here! The Transtitional Federal Charter is not suspended under a State of Emergency (Sharciga xaalada deg-degta in Somali)!

It was a day or two ago when you were saying that Parliament's existence itself was threatened by 'martial law', however you have rectified it and said that it was an State of Emergency and that Parliament is not dissolved or 'suspended' as I told you to add!

Now you come here to say that the state constitution called the Transitional Federal Charter is being 'suspended' under an State of Emergency, which again isn't true!

What you're confusing is the possibility of certain features/rights guranteed under the Transtional federal charter being suspended through the means of Emergency laws if it is deemed so by the President! He is allowed to suspened certain features of the constitution but he can never ever change or even tear apart the whole constitution without consent from Parliament! Again he has to present it to Parliament and given that Parliament agrees with him certain features/rights guaranteed under the constitution can be 'suspended'

Under such an state of emergency the President together with his cabinet or selected committee are given more powers to:

1.Regulate or forbid circulation and gathering in some areas! Set up Curfew's!

2.Close places of gathering

3.Conduct house-to-house searches, 24/7 without judicial oversight!

5.Censorship!

It seems that you're yet again confused about the legality of Parliament being active and passing laws and motions under a State of Emergency, they have the right to do so because Parliament is not and cannot be dissovled as you put it or suspended under a State of Emergecny!

On the other hand the Transitional Federal Charter or our constitution cannot be 'suspended' as you put it by simply passing of a State of Emergency, which Parliament itself had to agree with! It was Parliament that passed the act after the President asked it to approve it! However it is quite recognised that such an State of Emergency does not threaten Parliaments working/existence or passing of motions except Emergency laws have been passed by the President, which has been approved by Parliament to consider certain features/rights being suspended in the Transtional Federal Charter constitution!

It's really astonishing and a great shame to see ordinary everyday people thinking they have any knowledge regarding the procedures of Parliament or forms of government when they have been proven to be charlatans, who cannot express themselves fully nor have the courage or bravery to ever come up with original thoughts of their own, in which they can hold or argue more than one viewpoint coherently like I do on a daily basis in here, but they cannot themselves pass the stage of throwing irrelevant one-liners here and there and then escape into hiding!

It's really a shame and beggers belief! This section deserves more and certainly me deserves more because frankly speaking a person that only knows to throw in onliners and after that go into hiding cannot be on par with me nor reach the heights or levels I have reached and continue to express vividly in SOL's political forum!

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

quote:

Originally posted by Northerner:

Slightly off topic,,,,,,,,,

ARTICLE 20

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION AND MEDIA.

1. The Transitional Federal Government shall guarantee the freedom

of press and independent media in accordance with Law.

2. Every person shall have the rights to freely express his/her own

opinion in any manner,
subject to any limitation which, may be prescribed by law for the purpose of safeguarding morals and public security.

Well duh

No actually, well duh
Please highlight the law that was passed (through parliament as per the Charter) in the TFG's ban on certain (non-favourable) media outlets last week. With the TFg realising this and backtracking and you still adamnt it was within its right i think its a case double duh! me thinks
;)

Sorry sxb you are once again mistaken. The Gov't thru parliament have more rights and to sanction or censor media which is harming public security. Wouldn't you agree that bias media in an already tense environment such as Xamar could incite deadly war?

Again this is in the constitution/charter. Why are you arguing about something in which our parliament passed? Isn't the same Hargeisa the place where journalist are thrown in jail or indefinetly shut down for weeks on in?

N.O.R.F   

Taako Man

Sorry sxb you are once again mistaken. The Gov't thru parliament have more rights and to sanction or censor media which is harming public security. Wouldn't you agree that bias media in an already tense environment such as Xamar could incite deadly war?

Does it matter what i think? The recent media ban was not passed through parliament. This contradicted the charter. The TFG made a mistake and backtracked. Simple! If you dont get it you never will.

Fiqi,

It's really astonishing and a great shame to see ordinary everyday people thinking they have any knowledge regarding the procedures of Parliament or forms of government when they have been proven to be charlatans, who cannot express themselves fully nor have the courage or bravery to ever come up with original thoughts of their own, in which they can hold or argue more than one viewpoint coherently like I do on a daily basis in here, but they cannot themselves pass the stage of throwing irrelevant one-liners here and there and then escape into hiding!

It's really a shame and beggers belief! This section deserves more and certainly me deserves more because frankly speaking a person that only knows to throw in onliners and after that go into hiding cannot be on par with me nor reach the heights or levels I have reached and continue to express vividly in SOL's political forum!

What a rant ya Fiqi :D

We dont all have the time to sit in front of the computer all day (do you work?) like you ya fiqi hence the one liners and disappearing acts ;)

in which they can hold or argue more than one viewpoint coherently like I do on a daily basis in here,

:D:D:D That has to be the statement of the year already!

I will address your emergency laws tomorrow when i will have some time to kill.

ps at least you are writing accordingly now ey? ;)

What you basically saying is that you don't have a clue! I already told you, you neither have the ability nor the courage or confidence to engage me in a debate directly and coherently without resorting to irrelevant one-liners, which frankly speaking seem to be your speciality!

The day you write more than one paragraph expressing original thoughts of yours, that's the day I will admitt you atleast being brave but I shall await your response to brush it off once again and refute further as I did with your previous ones!

Ofcourse the paragraphs are subject to quality and extreme scrutiny by me, I hope yet you don't disappoint me like you did so many times previously by expressing yourself yet again through balderdash manners!