Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Only an independent parliament can legislate: Sharif Hassan Sheikh Adan

Ah, Now I know where your insufficiency is coming from!

However wasn't it you, who said that he knew the legality on the matter here? I can't discuss with ignorance so yaa akhi would you mind stopping the nonsense you come up with?

Now I guess, I will not discuss the matter of Somalia with you because I already told you, I can only do so much of educating you!

However, I will talk the UK with you which you claim to be a knowledgeable person to regards of its parliamentary procedures as they're clearly the 'mother of all parliaments' Would you mind telling me and the gallery in here if a State of Emergency affects the existence of Parliament as you said?

This will be very easy for you as you said that parliament is dissolved and I will add for you 'suspended' in an State of Emergecy!

We're not talking about martial law remember because this is not the military taking over but a State of Emergecy!

I doubt it, you will answer the question at hand because you're ignorant about such issues, that's why I made it easy for you and took up the example of the UK because that would be much easier for you to research as you're a UK person yourself!

N.O.R.F   

Three paragraphs, well done! I see improvement :D

Would you mind telling me and the gallery in here if a State of Emergency affects the existence of Parliament as you said?

This will be very easy for you as you said that parliament is dissolved and I will add for you 'suspended' in an State of Emergecy!

Did i hear you just say parliament is 'suspended' or are you advising me to add it? Parliament is dissolved when martial is enforced not in a state of emergency. That was quite clear in my post i think.

I also need a copy of the Somali Constitution. Do you have a copy (if there is one)?.

ps i came across something alse which throws into question the legality of the whole govnt. I will save it for later.

N.O.R.F   

Ahh, the charter is the interim constitution!

At a news conference on Wednesday in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, the United States ambassador to Kenya, Michael Ranneberger, questioned the legality of the speaker's removal. He asked whether the decision complied with parliamentary procedures and whether the requirements of the transitional federal charter, Somalia's interim constitution, were observed.

"Was there a proper forum of parliament? Were the stated procedures of parliament followed? Were the procedures and parameters of the transitional federal charter followed?" Ranneberger asked.

Another western diplomat said the action "was likely to be an obstruction to national reconciliation. It was done under questionable legality given the state of emergency."

Link

Time to delve into the charter,,,,,,,

Som@li   

183 votes against him, that is quite alot, and it means Shariff has lost alot of supperters.

FYI, Faroole is coming back soon, not to Puntland but into Somali politics, He is joinin Yeey at Mogadishu, as senior advisor. :D

I happen to know the owners of garoweonline, they ar decent pple, who knows what they talking abt.

Abwaan   

It is really strange that some people here do not hide their support based on Total Qabyaalad. They don't respect of no laws and rules. Guys if you think this mooryaamayn will help Somalia you are wrong and this will create and already has another group who will do the same things that you do in the opposite direction.

I don't think I need to list names here as things are obvious, I hope that for once we think deeply of the reality and how Somalia can come together and forget Qabyaalad business.

The sad thing is that some of us think that they are in a better position than many and should by any means, right or wrong support the so-called Somali government. Who gives them that right and not the rest?

You know we are Somalis, an oral society and talk to each other and discuss things, which could be true or false. I have even heard that some individuals who are related to Mr Yusuf have been talking to people seeking support for him, offering them posts in certain areas, negotiating with them. I have even heard that almost all the posts for Somali Ambassadors have now been filled……lol…..and please don’t ask me the list of names but I somehow think that there is some truth about this. I also know that many who oppose Mr Yusuf and his government do so purely because of Qabiil, which is sad as well.

The sad thing is haven’t we learned from the History, the very same thing that destroyed Somalia, QABYAALAD iyo EEX?

We have seen kuwo dhaho Dowladdii baa soo socotee GALGASHA and hadda Ilaahay baa og meeshay ku dambeeyaan. So dadka hadda galgasha ku leh ummadda may arrintaan ka fiirsadaan.

WAXAAN QABAA HADDII SOOMAALIYA DOWLAD KA DHALATO UMMADDA OO DHAN BAY U DHALATAY, QOFKUNA XAQ BUU U LEEYAHAY INUU TAAGEERO AMA DIIDO, IN KASTOO AY MUHIIM TAHAY IN GO’AANKAASI UU XAQIIQDA KU DHISAN YAHAY.

I don’t personally think that we should generalise and JUDGE a whole clan or sub clan and start blaming them.

Finally should we all remind ourselves that NO ONE or GROUP CAN RULE SOMALIA by FORCE.

Ilaahoow Jidka toosan nagu hagaaji.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

183 votes against him, that is quite alot, and it means Shariff has lost alot of supperters.

LOOOL....sxb Baarlamaan ku sheegga Soomaaliya wax walba ka filo. Ilaahay baa Soomaali u maqan haddii aad ogaan lahayd caqliga ay inta badan xubnahani ku shaqeeyaan waa yaabi lahayd. Anigu intaan ka ogahay waxay ku shaqeeyaan, lacag, eex qabiil, haddana cago-jugelyn baa ugu darsantay.

Anigu maba aaminsani in shariifku markii horeba jagadan istaahiley balse markii loo fiiriyo dadka meeshan ka buuxa waxaan qabaa iney yar yihiin rag iyo dumar sidiisa oo kale go'aan cad qaadan kara. This guy laftiisu khaladaad badan ayuu sameeyey balse khalad, khalad laguma saxo. Baarlamaan la kala diray oo xukun deg deg ah lagu bedelay go'aanka ay gaarayaan muxuu yahay?

Nimankaan lacagta cayrta ah ee EU siiso ayeyba is dhaafiyeen oo caqli badan ma jiro.

Hana la yaabin haddii aad berri ka maalin aragto the same people oo Jabuuti ku shiraya oo C/llaahi iyo Geeddi Ridaya.

Abwaan   

BAL HALKAANNA FIIRIYA

Mareykanka oo cambaareeyay xilka qaadistii Shariif Xasan

Mogadishu 18, Jan.07 ( Sh.M.Network) – Dowladda Mareykanka ayaa cambaareysay talaabada dowladda Somalia ay xilka kaga qaaday afhayeenkii Baarlamanka, taasoo ay ku tilmaamtay mid dhibaato ku ah arimaha dib u heshiisiinta.

Jendayi Frazer

Kaaliyaha xoghayaha arimaha dibadda Mareykanka ee arimaha Africa Mss. Jendayi Frazer ayaa ku boorisay dowladda Somalia in ay qaadato talaabo wada hadal ah oo ay iska ilowdo waxii horey u dhacay.

Jendayo Frazer ayaa hadalkaan ka sheegtay xarunta istaraatiijiyadda iyo daraasaadka caalamiga ah ee Washington, iyadoo sheegtay in xilka qaadista Shariif Xasan ay tahay talaabo aan habooneyn, balse loo baahan yahay dib u heshiisiin.

Mss. Frazer waxa ay kula talisay dowladda Somalia in ay muujiyaan nidaam fur furan oo xal looga raadiyo mushkiladda Somalia, hasa ahaatee Ciid Badal Max'ed oo ah Wakiil dowladda Somalia u jooga Q.M ayaa taageeray talaabooyinka xilka lagaga qaaday Shariif xasan, isagoo weydiistay Jendayi Frazer in ay ku qanacdo go'aankaasi, waxaana ka rajeynayaa beesha caalamka in ay qadariyaan go'aankaasi.

Frazer waxa ay sheegtay in dowladeeda ay xushmeyneyso qaranimada Somalia, laakiin xilka qaadista lagu sameeyay afhayeenka Baarlamanka in ay tahay mid qaldan.

Waxa ay intaasi ku dartay in Mas'uuliyiinta maxkamadaha islaamka ay galaan wada hadalada, iyadoo ku boorisay dowladda in ay la heshiiso xubnaha qunyar socodka ee maxkamadihii laga adkaaday, odayaasha qabaa'ilada, ganacsatada iyo qeybaha kala duwan ee bulshada.

Shabelle Media Network Somalia

E-mail us: info@shabelle.net

Bal halkaanna fiiriya

N.O.R.F   

Slightly off topic,,,,,,,,,

ARTICLE 20

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION AND MEDIA.

1. The Transitional Federal Government shall guarantee the freedom

of press and independent media in accordance with Law.

2. Every person shall have the rights to freely express his/her own

opinion in any manner, subject to any limitation which, may be

prescribed by law for the purpose of safeguarding morals and

public security.

Well duh :D

Som@li   

Abwaan waad mahadsan tahay,waa run waana sax siyaasada soomalida marka aad aragtid dadka u hormeedka ah, runtii wadanka waad ka quusan,walaahay, hadana yeelkeeda waxan waxaa biday nasiib, xagee lagu arkey wasiir aan waxba qori karin..? Tan shariifka, waxaa u ahaa nin aan la fahmi karin? war qofku waa inuu yeesha hadaf, sida Geedi hadaf kiisu waa lacag, Abdulllahi, Kursiga, isaga hadba dhinac buu isocdey, mana aamin sani is rog rogiisa badnaa in ay sabab u ahayd Soomaalinimo. waayo haday soomalinimo ka tahay, xaabadii markii horeba dooratey buu dhinac ka raaci lahaa.

maverick politician.

Som@li   

Cabdullaahi Yuusuf oo Laga Sugayo 24 saacadood Gudahood in uu ku Jawaabo...

yusuf.jpg

Baarlamaanka DFKMG ayaa kulan ay Janaayo 13keedii ku yeesheen Baydhabo waxay xukunka dalka oo dhan gacanta u geliyeen Madaxweynaha DFKMG, Cabdullaahi Yuusuf Axmed, waxaana baarlamaanku ansixiyeen in muddo 3-bilood ah uu dalka ku hoggaamiyo xukun deg-deg ah ama "Martial Law".

Sidaas daraadeed Janaayo 14, 2007 waxay ahayd maalintii koowaad ee dalka aysan ka jirin baarlamaan, ra'iisul wasaare iyo hay'ad sharci dejineed oo shaqayneysa, waxa kaliya oo shaqaynayaa waa xukunka uu bixiyo madaxweynuhu ilaa ay dhammaaneyso saddexdaas biloodna baarlamaan fariisan kara iyo xafiis ra'iisul wasaare oo shaqayn karaana ma jiri karaan, sida uu qabo xeerka "Martial Law" ee baarlamaanku ay gacantooda ku ansixiyeen.

Baarlamaanka oo dhan iyaga ayaa is casiley muddo saddex bilood ah markii ay ansixiyeen "Martial Law". Dalkuna muddadaas waxa uu gacanta ugu jiraa militariga oo uu hoggaamiyo madaxweynuhu.

Baarlamaanku waxa uu ka mid yihiin shacabka oo ay metelaan. Mar haddii la soo rogay "Martial Law" ma jiri karo baarlamaan shacab oo hawl geli kara oo sharci dejin kara. Sidaas daraadeed sharci ahaan, xeer ahaan iyo farsamo ahaan toona suurtagal kuma aha in ay baarlamaanku shir isugu yimaadaan. Sida kor ku xusan, amarka oo dhan inta ay xaaladda degdega ahi jirto waxaa gacanta ku haynaya madaxweynaha dalka.

Mar haddii aan qeexnay waxa uu yahay "Martial Law", oo ay soo hoos geleyso in aan barlamaanku kulan yeelan karin muddo 3 bilood ah, waxaa halkaas ka soo baxaya in kulankii baarlamaanka DFKMG ee la qabtay Arbaca Janaayo 17, 2007, oo ah muddo aad uga yar saddex bilood, in uu ahaa kulan aan waxba ka jirin, sharci ahaan iyo farasamo ahaana uusan ku qabsoomi karin, maadaama baarlamaanku uu metelo shacabka, shacabkana uu saaran yahay "Martial Law". Sidaas daraadeedna mar haddii marka horeba uu kulankaasi sharci darro ahaa in uusan awood baarlamaanku u lahayn in uu codeeyo, ama uu cid xil ka qaado.

Halkaas waxaa ka soo baxay in aysan waxba ka jirin xil ka qaadistii ay baarlamaanku ku sameeyeen Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aaden, sidaas daraadeedna uu ilaa hadda yahay guddoomiha Baarlamaanka Soomaalida loogu soo dhisay dalka Kenya, waxaana Shariif Xasan laga sugayaa marka ay saddexda bilood dhammaato in uu baarlamaanka isugu yeero oo hawshii loo xilsaaray uu halkaas ka sii wato, sida uu sheegay Axmed Naasir Macallin oo ah Garyaqaan reer Kenya ah.

Tan kale madaxweynaha DFKMG, Cabdullaahi Yuusuf Axmed, waxaa la gudboon in sida ugu dhaqsaha badan uu shacabka /saxaafadda uu muddo 24 saacadood gudohoos ah uu caddeeyo in kulankii shalay ee baarlamaanka DFKMG uu ahaa kulan aan waxba ka jirin.

Haddii uu sidaas yeelo, waxay dadka isaga taabacsan u cadayn doontaa in uu madaxweyne ka yahay dalka Soomaaliya. Haddiise uusan ka hadlin oo uu aqbalo ficilka sharci darrada ah ee baarlmaanka DFKMG waxa uu ku sifoobayaa sida u muuqada inta badan Soomaalida oo ah in dalka Soomaaliya uu gacanta ugu jiro Xabashi iyo in Cali Maxamed Geeddi uu Zenawi halkaas uga yahay wakiil ama governor. Markaas haddii Cabdullaahi Yuusuf uusan tixgelin siinin sharciga Martial Law ee loo dhiibey, ha ogaado isaga ayaa lagu xejin doonaa xil ka qaadista ee ha ku sugo Villa Soomaaliya marka inta baarlamaanka la shiriyo oo dhawr xildhibaan oo Cali Maxamed Geeddi taabacsan lagu shiriyo Baydhabo markaas lagu dhawaaqo madaxweynihii ayaa xilkii laga qaaday.

Hadda dhegaha shacabka Soomaaliyeed waxay sugayaan hadalka Cabdullaahi Yuusuf ilaa 24 saacadood (ugu badnaana 48 saacadood), haddiise ay maqli waayaan waxaa shacabka la gudboon in ay qaylo dhaan u dirsadaan Qaramada Midoobey sidii dalkaas xornimadiisa loogu soo celin lahaa.

Haddii aan dib ugu laabano Baarlamaanak DFKMG, waxay shaqadii loo soo dhisay ahayd DIB-U-HESHIISIIN (waa xilliga aan dalku ku jirin "Martial Law"). Dib u heshiinta micneheedu waa: in dib la isugu soo celiyo dadkii Soomaaliyeed, arrintaas waxaa ka mid ah in dadka kala fikradaha duwan la isu keeno, la dhegeysto qof kasta fikradiisa. Taas oo jirta ayaa waxaa cajaa'ib noqotay in qofkii fikrad ka duwan keena la yiraahdo waa ku casileynaa?...

Balse doodaasi waxay imaan kartaa marka ay dhammaadaan 3-da bilood ee xaaladda degdega ah, mudaddaas oo aan baarlamaanku shaqayn doonin, xafiiska ra'iisul wasaaruhuna shaqayn doonin. Inta ka horsa waxaa la sugayaa jawaabta Cabdullaahi Yuusuf.

Waxa sharcigu ka qabo xil ka qaadistii iyo Martial Law uu ka yiri Garayaqaan Axmed Naasir Macallin iyo hadalkii uu Shariif Xasan ka yiri xil ka qaadistii Halkan ka dhegeyso. (British Broadcasting Corporation). Jan 17, 2007

Faalladii: SomaliTalk.com | Jan 18, 2007

Originally posted by Northerner:

Slightly off topic,,,,,,,,,

ARTICLE 20

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION AND MEDIA.

1. The Transitional Federal Government shall guarantee the freedom

of press and independent media in accordance with Law.

2. Every person shall have the rights to freely express his/her own

opinion in any manner,
subject to any limitation which, may be prescribed by law for the purpose of safeguarding morals and public security.

Well duh
:D

No actually, well duh :D

Originally posted by Burcaawi:Did i hear you just say parliament is 'suspended' or are you advising me to add it? Parliament is dissolved when martial is enforced not in a state of emergency. That was quite clear in my post i think.

What ignorant person you're it's quite evidant, you didn't say so! And disguising so if you've done it will only proof the weakness of your futile arguments!

I asked you if in a State of Emergency if parliaments existence was in danger! Clearly in your original post you said so, you said under 'martial law' parliament is dissovled!

Then I reeducated you in saying no Somalia is not under martial control but a State of Emergency, which you sadly didn't know the difference of the two!

Now he has the nerves to come in here and say that Parliaments existence was never in question although in his earlier post he said Parliament is dissovled under the current rulings!

Who is back-tracking now? Is it me or you! You've found out to be a total charlatan, who thought of himself he knew procedures but didn't knew or understand the differences between a State of Emergency and that of a martial law!

Please read the two quote's by Burcaawi below and tell me who is controdicting himself!

^I see see its time to discredit the most credible man in the TFG!

Is Somalia under martial law?
Does the parliament not 'dissolve' under martial law thus making this sacking illegal?

TFG and its supporters dont even understand basic rules of governance!

And here he is saying using knowledge I gave him and reitrating my point that Parliaments existence is not under threat under a State of Emergecny. Earlier I told him that Somalia was not under martial law but a State of Emergecny and now he agrees with me that in a State of Emergency Parliament is not dissovled! Cajiib can you see the ignorance and controdiction!

Originally posted by Burcaawi:Did i hear you just say parliament is 'suspended' or are you advising me to add it?
Parliament is dissolved when martial is enforced not in a state of emergency
. That was
quite clear
in my post
i think

Yaa rabb he's saying

I think

he's saying because he didn't even knew what he was saying what a confused person

Remember two points were on contention here:

1. First being if Somalia was under martial law or not, which I refuted you and re-educated you that it was an State of Emergency, which you later agreed with me therefore making you lose the argument!

2. The second point was if Parliament get's dissolved under a State of Emergency which obvisouly it doesn't, on that poing again you lost out!

So what are we arguing about? If he agrees with me right now and backs track of hims earlier ludcrious claim of Parliament being dissovled under martial law and when put right and told it was an State of Emergency he backtracked!

Remember not so recently ago France was placed under a state of Emergency is aswell during the riots but Parliament nor it's existence were ever threatened and Chirac never dissolved Parliament therefore reiterating my points further!

Classical comedian I say, what a ignorant person! I shall not waste more time telling him off because he's obviously arguing for arguments sake!

I cannot argue with unknowledgable people!

Abwan, stop the insults you are one of those in SOL, who's whole predictions, or hopes have not come true in the slightest. A week ago you was pushing the weak layman stance of :we are under occupation" now your stance is this government wont be beneficial to Somalia, why not?

This government has alrady freed the people of lower Shabbele from the clan courts and has taken steps to set up an admin, and open the police stations of the capital. It has already oput in place a locally run admin in Afgoyee dsitrict, thus those people have already felt the political benefits of the TFG as did reer Bay & Bakool before them.

As for Sharif Xasan, he was an illetirate former Qad merchant who tried to play ball with the President who is a seasoned politician. You insult the Parliment, but did not 100 of them support Sharif Xasan before? Were they good then and bad now? The only truth is they found out that this man had no clue about what he was doing, he had no tactic let alone strategy other than to go where ever the paymaster was. is this the type of leader you want?

Also cut with the crap, you are only anti-TFG for simple clan reasons, which matters not because this government is moving forwrad with the support of Allah SWT.

Abwan, stop the insults you are one of those in SOL, who's whole predictions, or hopes have not come true in the slightest. A week ago you was pushing the weak layman stance of :we are under occupation" now your stance is this government wont be beneficial to Somalia, why not?

This government has alrady freed the people of lower Shabbele from the clan courts and has taken steps to set up an admin, and open the police stations of the capital. It has already oput in place a locally run admin in Afgoyee dsitrict, thus those people have already felt the political benefits of the TFG as did reer Bay & Bakool before them.

As for Sharif Xasan, he was an illetirate former Qad merchant who tried to play ball with the President who is a seasoned politician. You insult the Parliment, but did not 100 of them support Sharif Xasan before? Were they good then and bad now? The only truth is they found out that this man had no clue about what he was doing, he had no tactic let alone strategy other than to go where ever the paymaster was. is this the type of leader you want?

Also cut with the crap, you are only anti-TFG for simple clan reasons, which matters not because this government is moving forwrad with the support of Allah SWT.