Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Statement.

Gabbal   

I do not want to go into detail about why/why not I was banned, but I do want to reassert, as other Seattlites have testified and Admin/Moderator acknowledged, that I am indeed not WindTalker. I also want to personally thank those that fought to uphold the integrity of this site.

I want to say thank you chiefly to MsWord, Besbaaso, Rahima, Jumatatu, and Bari-Nomad for coming to my defense. I did especially appreciate Jumatatu's defense. icon_razz.gif

To Bishaaro, Curling Waterfall, Aeronwen, etc thank you guys too.

Gabbal   

We were not in the same room. smile.gif We are both part of single network that uses the same ip address for all internet connections from any computer in any building in the vicinity of the city that is connected to their network. smile.gif

Sky   

Horn this should be a good lesson for you. Never annoy the SKYMAN. Next time, you won't be so lucky.

What this whole fiasko has shown that we need a common ethos coverning the engagement of all the participants in the political section of SOL's fora.

One would argue that there are already a set of rules that one is obliged to respect before engaging into a discussion.

I have drawn up a common ethos on how to engage one another into the discussions of SOL.

1. We should all respect one another's opinion.

2. We should address the "message" rather than the "Messenger".

3. All personal issues should be not addressed.

4. If you've got a "brotherly advice" please send an PM to the person you think needs this advice.

5.Accusations, Slander and Suspicioun should be avoided.

If we had followed all the above agreed rules of engagement I would believe that all this would not have happened.

Anyway let's all respect one another and if you don't like certain idea please criticise the idea and not the person.

Thanks Yoonis_Cadue!

Lol, You read my mind. However I don't need to do a coup or attempt one because I will use ligitimate democratic means (elections) to get elected to run the show.

Whether by direct elections by all the members or a few selected "representatives".

I rather choose not to go into the spotlight. Real wealth and power if you've got it is not to be shown. So ill leave you in the dark. May you be iluminated. Come and join the SOL's Grand Freemasonary lodge. :D

Taleexi   

We have enough rules set fort in the SOL privacy stmt but I see lack of reciprocation on them. However, we can always do improvements since time changes and so do we