Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Friend

AlItihad to make us good moslems - stranger than fiction - Radio Jijiga

The friends and loyalists of mass murderer Mengistu Haile MariamThe friends and loyalists of mass murder Mengistu Haile Mariam

Are the mass murderer's men on the move again?

aweys-mengistu.jpg

Radio Jigjiga Editorial 09 September 2006

One of the most important forgotten historical facts was, the so called triangle agreement between three anti the late Siyad Barre regime of Somalia, held in Diredaba 1989, oversaw by mass murderer Mengistu Haile Mariam.

The Leaders, General Aidid, Abdurahman Tuur, and colonel Omar Jees, were so delighted for making a mass murderer Mariam super criminal king pin of the horn of Africa.

In that conspiratorial agreement was designed to cause a great damage, suffering and pain to some people, mainly Somalis in the Republic.The Al-Itihad group believes that they are making Somalis Muslims

Deeply down in that criminal showbiz were also some side kickers, and floor dancers, Sheikh Aweys, an army colonel in the Al-Itihad destroyed late Somali Army, and his top lieutenants in the current top leadership of the ICU, were part of it, were they willfully wanted, and sacrificially desired the dark destruction of Somali people, and their land from bottom to top!

A short time of period the Somali society was completely destroyed, perpetrated by that dark coalition lead, and brained by Mengistu.

At least most of us know who paid in blood for that evil plan of ruining, and killing off the Somalis.

The innocent Somali people were only victims of this Hitler, and Mussolini minded genocidal killings! Mass murderer Hitler

Sheikh Aweys become top leader of the Al-Itihad organization in Somalia

we’ve just read how the last plan had ended, now let us see how the other plan from Sheikh Aweys, and his lieutenants’ might take to us.

Mass murderer MussoliniThe Al-Itihad group believes that they are making Somalis to be good Muslims.

“This is stranger than fiction”

We all thought the Somalis were sincerely Muslims? Yes they are, sow why Al-Itihad group claims that lie to be their mission?

Claiming that ridiculous notion is only one of that group’s covert operation, this group does not interested in religion, or making Somalis to be good Muslims, in a peaceful way.

But they are merely trying to use the Somali people for their planned overtake of horn of Africa, and its natural resources, perhaps to serve it to their political, and financial backers in Arabian peninsula.Mogadishu residents seek refuge in a primary school in Somalia's war ravaged capital

What had happened in Mogadishu areas about last several months are good example of this, were they simply kicked off the weak war lords, and kept the powerful ones such as Indho-ade, and even made him as one of their top militia commanders?Destroyed city of Mogadishu

How do they achieve of that deception plan?

By taking advantage, mix it with terrorism again, and again of oppressed, and helpless Somalis in Mogadishu areas, were they appeared to the public in first time as saviors, but that was not true, and they were not saviors at all.

But deception was their rule of the day!

In a short time of overtaking Mogadishu areas, their true face came to the light, when they started attacking to the other peaceful regions, such as a Somali autonomous state of Puntland.

Finally a mass murdering, genocidal war, and totally bleak future for the rest of the people in this region is Al-Itihad's ultimate destination.

For any one (s) who still might not convince yet, you just wait for your own peril!

Taliban   

The US, the coalition of the coerced and bribed and NATO cannot defeat Islamists in Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq and other parts of the Islamic world. Defeat and humiliated exit is bound for the US and its allies. Ethiopia cannot defeat Somalia's Islamists. Defeat and humiliated exit is bound for Ethiopia and its secular Somali allies.

Originally posted by Taliban:

The US, the coalition of the coerced and bribed and NATO cannot defeat Islamists in Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq and other parts of the Islamic world. Defeat and humiliated exit is bound for the US and its allies. Ethiopia cannot defeat Somalia's Islamists. Defeat and humiliated exit is bound for Ethiopia and its secular Somali allies.

Why Taliban wants to compare itself as opposed to ethiopia? Why can't you folks accept the fact that the problems are in the Somali family.

Why do you call each other with foreign names? Are you hiding something?

Be it ethiopian, egyptian, djibuti or kenya, cannot do anything in somalia, unless there is something already there. You better recognize this truth and face it.

The last I expected to see from people who tell us they are holy is deception and untruths.

Taliban,

Can you answer something honestlly? here is the question:

Are you ICU supporters going now, darn why did ICU recognize the TFG, we could have gone through the whole somalia in one full scoop? The people of Mugadishu would not have asked about government. We were afarid of nothing. we should never have recognized the government. Look now Bay and Bakool and even that not completely as seat of the government has more clout in somalia than we do with all our force, oromo and eritrea help and above all we are people of the book.

Is there any truth to the above?

Has it ever crossed your mind?

Now let me be very generous to you and give you, your choice that ICU will fight Tigray (something that is being propagated in Mugadishu as some kind of super power, where as Tigray is the poorest state in ethiopia only second to Afar). Do you know where Tigray is? Has "colonel" Aweye hidden this secret from you? You have to cross 6-7 million Somalis, 3-4 million Afar lands to get to Tigray. I am sure "people of the book" in Mugadishu can fly over all these "non-moslems" easily.lol

Taliban,

Why do you go to Lebanon or Iraq? Don't you know that the horn of africa have done nothing, but war for the last 200 years non stop?

Have you ever seen HizbAllah teaching children to hate Jewish, never.

Iran has seats in its parliament designated for Jewish.

ICU before it started is already using the methods of the defeated. Sucide bombing, children parading, women parading, misuse and abuse of religion...etc.

"If for nothing else, ICU should be punished for making Islam as mcdonalds and cocacola comercial with actors fashioned in arab and pakistani garb. We did not become moslems and kept being moslems through the millenia by allowing imposters and fly by night "Mahdis" to play with our religion"

A shiek from Afar state, ethiopia

"Here, we were Muslims before the Mecca people, before the Medina people," he said. "We have the original books, and we are sharing the original Islam. They cannot tell us what Islam is."

Elias Redman, vice president of the Ethiopian Islamic Affairs Supreme Council (EIASC)

"Deeply down in that criminal showbiz were also some side kickers, and floor dancers, Sheikh Aweys, an army colonel in the Al-Itihad destroyed late Somali Army, and his top lieutenants in the current top leadership of the ICU, were part of it, were they willfully wanted, and sacrificially desired the dark destruction of Somali people, and their land from bottom to top!"

Radio Jijiga editorial

Al-Ithad to make us good moslems- stranger than fiction

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

we’ve just read how the last plan had ended, now let us see how the other plan from Sheikh Aweys, and his lieutenants’ might take to us.

Mass murderer MussoliniThe Al-Itihad group believes that they are making Somalis to be good Muslims.

“This is stranger than fiction”

By all accounts its becoming the fiction that it was. Aweye/IndaCadde is not coming to Jijiga or Addis Ababa as they declared. Al Itihad terrorists are collapsing under the somali of somalia. We will have peace in the neighborhood as we have never had in over a century.

aweys-mengistu.jpg

Originally posted by Cindrella:

Jijjiga,******ia??

I have no problem with that, but its only polite to call people by the name they chose for themselves.

Jijiga is the state capital for Somali Regional State.

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

quote:Originally posted by Cindrella:

Jijjiga,******ia??

I have no problem with that, but its only polite to call people by the name they chose for themselves.

They hate your kind in Jijiga.Stop making it seem like they support the regime in power,because they dont.

quote:Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

quote:

Jijjiga,******ia??

They hate your kind in Jijiga.Stop making it seem like they support the regime in power,because they dont.
Aren't you glad the competition for likability in Jijiga is not between me and you. We both are calling them They.

The competition is between the two friends, Aweye and Mengistu and both are out of the count in Jijiga.

I can go to visit again and I can tell you for sure that the persons I know there would be more than happy to see me again.

If I count the persons I know and enjoy their friendship, I am more popular in Jijiga than Hassan Dihir Aweye.

NGONGE   

^^^ Almost all the replies on this thread were posted by you! Have you been quarantined, neighbour?

Ps

Whatever game you’re up to here is not working either. You’re trying too hard. A true snake in the grass would have condemned the Ethiopian invasion. Supported the Courts and excused the TFG blunders. You should have kept up that act for a month, then, in the middle of a regular bland post, you throw a bombshell saying that you’re disappointed to have found out about this Diredaba meeting, etc.

Go back and work on your presentations for the coming weeks. A complete makeover is needed.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ Almost all the replies on this thread were posted by you! Have you been quarantined, neighbour?

Ps

Whatever game you’re up to here is not working either. You’re trying too hard. A true snake in the grass would have condemned the Ethiopian invasion. Supported the Courts and excused the TFG blunders. You should have kept up that act for a month, then, in the middle of a regular bland post, you throw a bombshell saying that you’re disappointed to have found out about this Diredaba meeting, etc.

Go back and work on your presentations for the coming weeks. A complete makeover is needed.

I try to be honest and straight forward in my behaviour to the best of my ability.

I don't know how the ICU people do it that they are able to say and do the opposite things at the same time. One minute they would be telling they are "hollier than thee" and next minute they would be going Tigray this Tigray that and defense of religion against ethiopians...so much hate and propaganda based on untruth.

Fakery doesn't help anyone. I have no interest financial or social to do what you are advising me to do. I was grown up enough to understand the anguish Somalis from the south are going through, I was there in 1991 where ordinary folks were talking like political science professors in designing a solution to a country as huge and as messy as ethiopia.

I also love the Somali and I know that we are all the same people in this way. We say what we think, we are all quick to anger and sometimes it goes to shouting or fist cuffs which now has been replaced with Kalashnikovs. Wether its a fight over a goat, a water well, a camel, a farmland...and sometimes love, fighting seems to be quite easy in east Africa. Thats the only Job we do very well.

But thank you for your generousity. I write here the way I would talk in person and one has to live with their conscience. After all there is a human being living in real time what we right here.