Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

90,000 have fled Xamar= No government in place.

RedSea   

Hiiraan online

While people speak of success, the somali people in Xamar are in crisis. This week alone, 90,000 civilians have left their homes. The U.N warns of humanitrian disaster in the war torn country.

:(

LANDER   

Already 400k (likely the real figure is greater) are estimated to have left their homes in and around Xamar since the ethiopian invasion, Exactly how many it takes for something to be considered a 'humanitarian disaster' I'm not sure.

Red, wallaahi waxaan waa wax caloosha kaa istaajineyso.

Dad masaakiin eh aa ethiopiankaan xabad iskaga furaayaan and losing their lives, just for demonstrating against what's rightfully theirs, meanwhile odaygii Yey guri oo fadhiyaa, oo cunto oo cunooyaa, wuxuna haystaa sariir oo habeen walbo seexdo, and thousands and thousands of people cunto, biyo igo shelter maheystaan, aa meeshaan dad maalin walbo imaadaan and talking about how "great" inuu odaygaan yahey. Faaniska heer wexey gaarte in ladhaho ninka waa nin politician eh. Maxuu nin military background qabo uu kayaqaanaa politics?

Is it worth for Yey to stand in this invisible seat, while uu sii badsado bloodka gacantiisa ku baxday all in the name of "power" oo jirin wali?

Masaakiintaas, qaarkood hub xataa maheystaan, markaas aa xabado lagu furaa, markaas makuu umaleynaa iney saaas nabad lagu helaayo?

What is so great about ninka yey when his supposedly "dadkiisa oo masaakiintiisa dhimanayaan in the hands of the amxaaro? Makuu nin great kayahay, bal sheeg? Nin dhiig leh ma aha, toosoo barre ragnimada ninkaan ka qaaday, and now he is trying to get his xaniinyo back, ceeb caleyg.

Acuudi bilaaah, what's even more sad about this whole thing is that most of these people waa naago and ilmo dhimanaayo, all for what? So that ninkaan inuu isku convince gareeyo that he is running a country? What country?

What would be left to turn when amraarada dadka eber ka dhigaan? What would be left for him to lead, iisheegaaa.

PS:waxaa rabtiin inaan nii naxariisto marka tuulooyin labo qof kudhimato, marka hundreds dhimanayaan everyday and thousands a month, dhiigiina meel laga raadiyo majirto, and you wonder why destruction aan urabaa inuu certain area ku dhaco, go figure that out

Som@li   

Is "Yeey" all to blame?

Rabi ha u fududeeyo umada Soomaaliyeed ee ku dhibaataysan Mogadishu iyo agagaarkeeda.

dab, I don't recall qof kale oo assistance karaadisey ethiopia other than odaygii ii inta daba socoto.

The reason why most of you don't feel sorry for dadkaan dhimanaya, and you know dadka aan ka hadlaayo is because you have no relation to them. You figure, as long as dhulkeena and dadkeena are peaceful, who gives a sh*t?

Hadaa muslimiin iskugu weceysiin, waa inaad danqatiin whenever you read somalida dhimaneyso, regardless of what part of the country oo gubanaaya. Aniga hada waan karkarayaa, but yet those people aren't even related to me or have any relation, but all the name of innocent women and children aa i karkarsiinooyo.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

dab, I don't recall qof kale oo assistance karaadisey ethiopia other than odaygii ii inta daba socoto.

The reason why most of you don't feel sorry for dadkaan dhimanaya, and you know dadka aan ka hadlaayo is because you have no relation to them. You figure, as long as dhulkeena and dadkeena are peaceful, who gives a sh*t?

Hadaa muslimiin iskugu weceysiin, waa inaad danqatiin whenever you read somalida dhimaneyso, regardless of what part of the country oo gubanaaya. Aniga hada waan karkarayaa, but yet those people aren't even related to me or have any relation, but all the name of innocent women and children aa i karkarsiinooyo.

Usually, I would disagree with just sweeping generalisations, but unfortunately it is true.Nobody gives a damn about Mogadisho simply cuz they are not from our clan.

i love it when northerners pretend they care about moqdishu or its people when its painfully obvious that all they care about is the down fall of the government or letting their hatred of "odeyga" be known. Lets tell the truth people, no one is to be blame for this then rer xamar themselves. for nearly two decades they have worked they have perfected the art of looting, sparos, dawladdiidnimo and victimhood (Something they share with hargeisawis). thruth be told, you have three choices if a dowladdiid is using you as a shield:

step aside

piont him out

take care of him yourself

instead, they are actually helping these people while complaining about government efforts to help them.

i say, let them leave.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by -:

quote:Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Usually, I would disagree with just sweeping generalisations, but unfortunately it is true.Nobody gives a damn about Mogadisho simply cuz they are not from our clan.
che i thought u were much smarter then this sxb what's up? u could educate the girl u quoted instead of aggreeing with her emotional conclusions.

aan gartoo somalis disagree politically, hardcore supporters on each side wish destruction on the other or even ppl feel more passionate for their own home base garthay taas.....lakiin to say somalis see daad muslim ah oo miskeen civilians ahh in terrible conditions on tv or read it and not care simply because they are not their clan is wrong....if such a person exists then that person does not have any iman.

Pacifist   

Instead of finding solutions to help the people who are suffering, again you guys are in each others throats. When will somalis stop the blame game tolow? Ways you can help is to learn, give, advocate and support. These people don't need you guys doing this, they need food, shelter, water and sustainability.

Gather some friends and family

Do a car wash

Brings students together throw a party charge a fee.

Talks to somali mothers and girls let them donate all that useless diracs and garbasaars in their closet or even sell them cadaan ppl love those kinds of things. Send them back

Talk to your local restaurants local businesses ask them to sponsor something.

Use all this time you have beneficial.

Come on people don't be small minded. YOu have all these resources available to you.

RedSea   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Red, wallaahi waxaan waa wax caloosha kaa istaajineyso.

Dad masaakiin eh aa ethiopiankaan xabad iskaga furaayaan and losing their lives, just for demonstrating against what's rightfully theirs, meanwhile odaygii Yey guri oo fadhiyaa, oo cunto oo cunooyaa, wuxuna haystaa sariir oo habeen walbo seexdo, and thousands and thousands of people cunto, biyo igo shelter maheystaan, aa meeshaan dad maalin walbo imaadaan and talking about how "great" inuu odaygaan yahey. Faaniska heer wexey gaarte in ladhaho ninka waa nin politician eh. Maxuu nin military background qabo uu kayaqaanaa politics?

Is it worth for Yey to stand in this invisible seat, while uu sii badsado bloodka gacantiisa ku baxday all in the name of "power" oo jirin wali?

Masaakiintaas, qaarkood hub xataa maheystaan, markaas aa xabado lagu furaa, markaas makuu umaleynaa iney saaas nabad lagu helaayo?

What is so great about ninka yey when his supposedly "dadkiisa oo masaakiintiisa dhimanayaan in the hands of the amxaaro? Makuu nin great kayahay, bal sheeg? Nin dhiig leh ma aha, toosoo barre ragnimada ninkaan ka qaaday, and now he is trying to get his xaniinyo back, ceeb caleyg.

Acuudi bilaaah, what's even more sad about this whole thing is that most of these people waa naago and ilmo dhimanaayo, all for what? So that ninkaan inuu isku convince gareeyo that he is running a country? What country?

What would be left to turn when amraarada dadka eber ka dhigaan? What would be left for him to lead, iisheegaaa.

PS:waxaa rabtiin inaan nii naxariisto marka tuulooyin labo qof kudhimato, marka hundreds dhimanayaan everyday and thousands a month, dhiigiina meel laga raadiyo majirto, and you wonder why destruction aan urabaa inuu certain area ku dhaco, go figure that out

It gives everyone calool xanuux, but I can't imagine how you must have feel to have a close relatives there. :(

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Is "Yeey" all to blame?

"Yey" is equivalent to a CEO. If a company misbehaves in any way then the first to take the fall is the CEO. Yey is a war criminal and a mass murderer who has the blood thousands of Somalis on his hands.

Fabregas   

lakiin to say somalis see daad muslim ah oo miskeen civilians ahh in terrible conditions on tv or read it and not care simply because they are not their clan is wrong....if such a person exists then that person does not have any iman.

Yes, such do people do exist.....