Sign in to follow this  
lol

Somaliland Passport!

Qudhac   

DND

i agree with you this is a good topic, i dont know why people are working their blood veins to dangerous levels.

lets see somaliland passport! somaliland wants to be independent nation so its bit obvious they would want their own passport, kinda figures dont it,

but how usefull is it at this moment? is another question as only few countries excepted it, but only time will solve that little problem as well, so i dont see the hassle at all.

India   

Allah

PPl hold your horses I aint take away anything from the sister.

I posed a legit question. As far as I know they dont use "aboowhiis" in Somaliland. So how she figures that I am ignorant is beyond me again ( by which I say it takes one to know one).

TryMe....nac nac baad meesha ku haysa. What is up with " no can do this to me" " no can do that to me" ...its not about YOU so chill. Stop personalise the issue.

Nabdey PPL

Dusty

LuCkY   

WeLL :eek: :eek: :eek: ,

Hibo---I see your topic has taken a different twist.

Buubto and Nafisa weLL said girLs.

AYOUB   

DnD I like your Chinese Proverbs, here is one which sums up this thread:

IF YOU SREEP WIZ AN ITCHY BUM YOU WAKE UP WIZ SMERRY FINGERS redface.gif

lol   

Spadez: I didn't criticize anyone based on their lahja or accent or whatever u call it. So brotha don't do the comparison ...Now where in my words did I do that, since u claim it to be so?

DND: Sista, I will soon, markaan London kuugu imaado u owe me a spaghetti dinner .. hadan koob shaah ah ayaa ku darsamay, with all spices... especially made for moi.. mind u.. I only have BIGEYS :D

India: I rest my case sista.. marka have a KoolAid and calm ur nerves ;)

Qac Qaac   

hibo, let them have what ever they want. hey somaliland i support u guys become a country, get your own passport, kick out anyone u don't like from somaliland. no southern ppl in somaliland if u want, it is all up to u.

i just don't think the same ways as u guys, i want unity. not only with all somalia, but with all muslims.

haddi la isku caynayo lahjadna then that is really being uneducated. so abaayo hibo, kuwaan muufo iyo maraq lee ku dal dal, hadday xanaaqaan biyelee sii, iska xanaaqa oo qarxa hadday rabaan maxaa adikugu dhibay. hadalkooda.

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

DnD I like your Chinese Proverbs, here is one which sums up this thread:

IF YOU SREEP WIZ AN ITCHY BUM YOU WAKE UP WIZ SMERRY FINGERS
redface.gif

Ewwww! :D:D You is a sick child my dear. redface.gif

Hibo,

No worries darling. I do the best spagetti and your bigeys will be ready, xawaash and all. You just bring yourself to my house I'A. ;)