Sign in to follow this  
lol

Somaliland Passport!

if Taiwan is using her passport without much international recognition why not somaliland? its better to use authentic somaliland passport for sland people than use fake old somali passport.

Asalama alaykum

Somaliyey dhamaan waa salaamantihiin anywayz somalidu waxay tiraahdaa (somaliyi been waa sheegtaa lakin been ma maahmaahdo) markaa somalidu waxa kale oo ay tiraahdaa (sagaaro laba tun oo la kala qalo ma leh) waxa kale oo ay tiraahdaa (maqaar(harag) sagaaro iiga kac moyee iiga durug ma leh) somalidu laba uma kala qaybsanto hadii la yiraahdo somaliland ama puntland ama jubaland waamoland waxwalbaland hadii boqol land la boxo somalidu waa hal mid markaa waxan anigu oran lahaa dadka qaarkii waa fican yihiin waxan ula jeedaa qaybka mid ah kuwa dowladaha isku sheega dalkooda waa hagaajiyeen waxan ula jeedaa dhulka ay degenyihiin

markaa somaliyey meel isugu yimaada oo wax is weydiiya maxaa isku haysaan.

lol   

HornAfrique That is exactly what I am doing bro... Thanks for the encouragements.. Trust me no one can shut me up..They can say all they want.. I will hold tight onto my believes.. Simple as dat.

Spadez: Don't think your criticism crashed me... it hasn't even gotten an inch deeper in my skin, it is still floating on the surface searching for an opening :D

OG_Girl   

Hibo I am second to u, why we shut up while they giving them selvies all rights to talk and express!. it's time to hear others voices. After all what they can do behind the screen ...lol

Salam

Rokko   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Mobb we all know Hibo is a 'Somalilander

Aaah, AYOUB, ya didn't feel my drift again.

I meant Hibo is a very outspoken nomad and no one will silence her with such "underwear" comment na'mean. :D

nways, ... it is aight bro. lets move on.

Topic is closed.

Tuujiye   

Soyaal What is the nationality you use when you go to the immagaretion? what is the back ground nationality and passport you use when asked were you from? Somaliland ?

We should wait for your answer..

OG lol it seems like y'all in war lol.

Maama Hibo burjiko aa tuurtid makuu soo dhiibaa..lol.. :D

Ar dadkaan waa iska qaldan yihiin iska daaya

Somalia hadii laga gooyo somaliland wax maka dhibeeso nafis ee ka helayaan.. bax go'a..

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

I see Nafisa chickened out, hehehe.

hahaha, adeer, waxaad dirdirto ilaahay ha kuu sahlo.

My time is simply too precious for baseless discussions that never seem to go beyond vicious cycle of insults and hostility towards one another. Most of the people who frequent this section spend half of their time bashing their somali brothers and sisters because of their regional background, and the other half on promoting a region their great grandfathers were supposedly born in...I wouldn't be surprised if their attitudes here are reflective of their real lives...how PATHETIC :rolleyes:

And the ironic thing is, these very individuals whose lives are filled with hatred and vindictiveness, whose low mentalities defy the basic notions of humanity, and whose illmindedness bias their perceptions of their brothers and siters, actually claim to know something about Islam; a religion whose basic tenets are based on love and acceptance for your brothers and sisters. Oh how very sorry I feel for those Somalis whose lives are defined by QABYAALAD. They are nothing but a disgrace to the somali nation and more importantly, to the Islamic Ummah.

It's an illness only Allah can cure from their hearts...ALLAH YAHDIIKUM!!!

Originally posted by garab tuujiye:

Soyaal What is the nationality you use when you go to the immagaretion? what is the back ground nationality and passport you use when asked were you from? Somaliland ?

i don't carry somali passport as its useless to travel to most of the world and its also fake. in fact anyone can make one and no authorised/legitimate authority that can claim resposability over it. Having said that i am somali national born and bread in Mogadishu city and i am not a somalilander so there is no need to apply a somaliland passport coz i am already carrying my adopted country's passport. is that answer your question sxb.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

I meant Hibo is a very outspoken nomad...

I'm sure you ment that to be compliment :D

India   

TRy Me

Try this;

I have adopted the name india b/c I have just returned from the beautifull resort of Goa in India. How you assume that I "love Not" somaliland is beyond me. I breath Somaliland and her legacy.

Secondly, my reply to you was not a personnel attack, I simply gave you my opinion on the diatribe you wrote. You bought a whole nation and her efforts down to "futile" attempts. That is disrespectful.

So perhaps next time keep some of the advice you render here and questions but not redicule. I agree in a democracy everyone should speak thier mind not withstanding that they dont demean others.

Lastly I pose a question to you: are these really the words of a lander:"Aboowihiis, hadii markasta oo la hadlo afka lees goosanaayo goormaas qofka codkiisa dhiibanaa. Qasab miyaa in hal cod la wada yeesho. Walaahi saan lee u daldalmaa ma aa musaayi, ilaaheey waxaas maskax gooni ii siisay in aan sheegto waxa aan rabo fikradna ka dhiibto waxyaabaha i saameeynaayo inta aan noolahay".

I think not. A Somalilander may detractor but last time I check that dialect was spoken down under in Somalia ;)

Dusty

Somliland thro N thro.

lol   

India: If you are too ingorant of the facts of Somalia don't bother to involve yourself in one. Secondly, my somali is Xamari and actually I speak or write them with pride, and that doesn't make me any less lander. Believe me, I was held in high spirits when I set my feet on the Somaliland soil. So sister as u can c, I know my roots and I show off my birthplace with pride!

Many have ridden this road, it doesn't take you anywhere, so as an adivce from a sister, don't try to belittle anyone because of an accent.

Originally posted by Try_Me:

India: If you are too ingorant of the facts of Somalia don't bother to involve yourself in one.

I do admit India is totally wrong for trying to take away what is by birth yours. I do apologize, on behalf of India or any one else for to take away ones identity is no joke. However, I find your above statements striking. You weep crocodile tears for being muzzled, which on the record I don't see any one trying to do that. However you're attempting to muzzle some one else, the same crime you've been so adamantly against and charging with every one else. Is there something wrong here? You tell me.

I dont kno what the fuss is all about, I thought it was a good debate overall. I enjoyed reading all five pages (yeah, am amusing myself coz I have the afternoon off). :D

Well...I find it useful to keep my big gob shut on these sort of occasions. I'm almost sure none of you can predict the future, so you cant really ever know how things will turn out, can you? Thats why am watching this space. No need to take a particular position when I dont have all the facts in hand yet. Clever (altho lilly-livered) little xaliimo, arent I? ;)

Alrighty, Somaliland has a passport! So, what is the problem? Oh, you can't use it to travel yet? Hmmm, bummer. No probs, am sure I can wait. Its my intention to have a citizenship in any and all parts of Somalia once the dust has settled and some sort of conclusion reached, Insha'Allah.

So, where were we? Oh yes, the possibility of having triple, no make that quadruple citizenships! - British, SLander, Plander and, finally, overall Somali. Yeeey! I have a feeling thats the best I can do for myself. ;)

Nafisa:

My time is simply too precious for baseless discussions that never seem to go beyond vicious cycle of insults and hostility towards one another. Most of the people who frequent this section spend half of their time bashing their somali brothers and sisters because of their regional background, and the other half on promoting a region their great grandfathers were supposedly born in...I wouldn't be surprised if their attitudes here are reflective of their real lives...how PATHETIC

And the ironic thing is, these very individuals whose lives are filled with hatred and vindictiveness, whose low mentalities defy the basic notions of humanity, and whose illmindedness bias their perceptions of their brothers and siters, actually claim to know something about Islam; a religion whose basic tenets are based on love and acceptance for your brothers and sisters. Oh how very sorry I feel for those Somalis whose lives are defined by QABYAALAD. They are nothing but a disgrace to the somali nation and more importantly, to the Islamic Ummah.

Whoaaa!! :eek: ...thats some tongue-lashing and a half!

Spadez...

LoL...Me like your style! ;)

Buubto,

The 'voice of reason', nicely put sis. Good to see you back.

Gediid,

Is it that time of the month? Hehehehe...jooji hablaha yaryar aad harowsaneysid waryaa. icon_razz.gif

Hibo,

Abaayo, dadkan iska dhaaf oo inamari shaah iyo macmacaan aan doonanee. All these arguments have made me thirsty. smile.gif

Do take care all.