Sign in to follow this  
lol

Somaliland Passport!

BN   

What a sad and disappointing display by some nomads. Insulting, ridiculing and demeaning the opinion of others and ganging up on anyone(including women) who shows the slightest views which are contrary to their own. It seems there is nothing is too low or taboo for certain individuals....

I am left shaking my head in astonishment....

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

I believe Gediid meant no harm, It is probably a misunderstanding.

Let's hope so....

This is what it all comes down to. Too much xagxagasho against anyone who opens his mouth to ask a simple question.

Why do some nomads feel they need to do this?

OG_Girl,

Stay strong. Don’t let this old man bully you around. Stand up to him and he'll back down :D

Hibo,

You are witnessing, first hand, the tactics of some here when they are confronted.

Qac Qaac   

as i said before i believe in UNITY...

Now some of u already said, we believe the same thing, but we are fellowing another way. by sheikh ayuub. bro what other way u r talking about?

Buulo. well said sis, and the trueth is as long as we are thinking like this. we are not gonna go anywhere, qabiil is why we don't have 13yrs government, qabiil is why some of our ppl are becoming Gaalo in Western countries. qabiil is why most of our youth leave their religion in these countries. and sad to see some of you still have this qabiil thing with u guys, whether u guys are in London. Ottawa, Ohio, Florida, Ausyland. come on ppl... the ayah the sister put says all.

those who have qabiil problem should see and learn form the prophet how he made the Aus & Khasraj walaalo. in our case someone should make the Northern ppl brothers with Southern ppl. enough is enough. let's stop this crap.

I agree with the sister in here, Hibo, OG girl, Buulo all of u well said. i am your support..

I believe unity with all muslims from Iraq to timbaktu, from New Zealand to Somoa... all the muslims, and yeah somaliland is a muslim country, and sorry brother they have to share their pie with the south, and all the muslims...

stop being Quebecoa in Canada... come on.. and u all can't come after me, coz i am a somalilander myself....

Tuujiye   

waraa qac'qac wacdi badanidaa baa dari maa ahaan jirtay..lol..

Listen waxaan maqlay somaliland club laga furay waxaa laga taagay calan kooda...

A dance club that has the somaliland flag..but the falag has allah's name on it..? is that true..

Og girl, sis my friends here are very sick don't let them get to you..

I feel your pain because my father went thrue the same thing happend to him and he left the country for years and everything he had was taken away from him.

Bare, f-up every one in somalia but we have moved on and we had a war 100 times worse than the one in the north but we have no pain..

what ever happend to somaliland was done by a dictator not by other somali's.

I was born and raised in mogadisho but thats not were my people is from and if the new government decides to live as clan wise, I have to go to the north BARI ari boowe iga dheh waaye..lol.. but i'm from hamar and iinsha allah i will go back their and will visit other places in somali like Hargisa.lol., burco, boorame,boosaaso, kismaayo, and have a wife from different qabiils from these areas lol...

Dream...

somaliland waa lagu ciyaaray waxaana ku ciyaaray niman jaad iyo qabyaalad oo diin iyo walaal nimo midna ku jirin....

I prey for somali unity.

Ilahayoo noo gargaar

ilaahayoow dadkeena qabyalada ka saar

I lahayoow dhulkeena noo ga celi nimankaan baas oo warlords ka ah.

Ilahayoo muslimkana caawi

Ilaahayoow waalidkeenana u naxariiso.

I love somalia and it hurts to see young people like talk about qabiil and have sick feelings like the way we show it here...

I laahow nasoo hanuuni..

Aamiin thuma aamiin.. :(

Saalixa   

What a sad and disappointing display by some nomads. Insulting, ridiculing and demeaning the opinion of others and ganging up on anyone(including women) who shows the slightest views which are contrary to their own. It seems there is nothing is too low or taboo for certain individuals....

look whos talking-it's bari nomad talking of such rich morals and values

Mind using it yourself sometimes? It's good enough you know what they stand for.

HIBO sister, this should not be an issue, why is it bothering you, it does not make any difference if your from south or north

These past days though this place has been nothing but a tribal discussion place.

India   

"OG: Sista they are just lying to themselves, if you read the news or not.. UN is pulling their orgs out of Somaliland So it is just a matter of time b4 Somaliland realizes that their efforts are futile" HIBO WROTE

Futile??? You wish. Sister, "berka jeclya, hedha jelya" you can not say I am not against Somaliland and make the above statement. Every one is entitled to their opinion Yes but dont came her make contradicting statement and expect ppl not to read between your lies. I really dont care what your stance on Somaliland' as long as you dont ridicule a whole nation.

Secondly why beat your own drums on the above statement and the sad incident committed by southern terrorists sent to de-stabilize the region??? You seem to take joy and pride on their effort and its effects rather then condone their actions--why not question why southerners will stoop so low as to kill defenceless aid workers in SL just to divert us from our goals? Who is really the enemy of Somaliland today: Ethiopia or Somalia????. Rest assured Somaliland's efforts will not be "futile" but indeed fruitful.

Just because Ethiopia is Somalia enemy does not mean it’s ours. Somalis affairs are none of our business at this moment in time. We are doing what any peace loving nation does and that is creating harmony with our neighbouring countries--Somalia will follow suit once they decide to get their act together.

Bari_Nomad, no word from you lately. I wonder why?? But as soon as their some one of the same rhetoric’s you came along and chant like the cheer leader who have come to know you be.

Somaliland strides are bigger by the day. Hence why it is the centre stage here and every where else it seems.

Dusty.

Somaliland “min eyna dii” al masri

I totaly agree with Qac Qaac, Qabil and tribalism is what has made us the laughing stock of the world. We are Africa's problem child, we can me much more than mere beggers. So wake up people nothing is better than Unity.

We have lost our heritage, language and discarded our culture and religion.

We are chasing phantoms blinded by greed.

Stop tribalism and lets work on developing our youth that should be our main priority.

"lets build a nation as beautiful as this land as beautiful as we are" Steve Biko

Fyr   

ABU-AMMAR

You should send your post to the Nairobi folks, I think they would appreciate your friendly advice.

Peace

You should send your post to the Nairobi folks, I think they would appreciate your friendly advice.

Dont you appreciate my friendly advice bro?

Its not like there are "Somali's" who are thriving, all i see is desperate innocent people merely surviving.

So please people lets stop the tribalism and fake hatred and ask the lord for forgiveness.

"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" Ghandi

Qudhac   

QAC QAC

you may have personal political opinion just like i do but somaliland is not made up of few people but millions of people who have made a decision about their destiny, so we both must respect that no matter what our personal political opinion is.

somaliland is a democracy and as in any decemocrazy the minority in terms of political veiw must follow the majority and respect it.

LANDER   

Qac Qaac,

Saxiib you have every right not to support Somaliland and to still claim the region, however this doesn't change the fact that your in minority among Somalilanders as most of us opted for independence nearly 13 yrs ago. Your Quebec analogy is flawed, sort of like comparing apples and oranges. Despite the fact quebecers are a clearly distinct society within Canada, they were one of the founding provinces of the confederation back in 1867 and have been part of Canada ever since. That is for over 130 yrs, and you might have forgotten they had a referrendum in 1994 initated by the seperatist party BLOC QUEBECOIS, that was defeated by a slight margin. Therefore the people of Quebec did not want to seperate from the rest of the country. Somaliland on the other hand was in union with the rest of Somalia for mearly 3 turbulent decades and voted overwhelmingly in favor for indepedence in the referendum. Some critisized that referendum, but even if the remote areas that did not participate had every one of their citizens vote against the secession, it would have made little difference. The numbers would still favor independence by a great margin. I take the time to right this hoping you are sincere in understanding the unique situation of Somaliland.

Baashi   

^^Aah! Quebec analogy! In case you don’t know, the PQ are promoting Quebec's need for independence in order to protect its French language and culture all the while Northwest secessionists want to separate because that corner of our Somalia had been colonized by different European power than the other parts of Somalia.

What the secessionist proponents need to understand is the fact that any decision that has the potential to profoundly and fundamentally change the nature of Somalia must be decided by all Somalis. There are many foes whose interest is to see the Somalia that once existed dismembered into pieces - weak, disintegrated, etc.

Waa sidey tahay!

Qac Qaac   

QAC QAC

you may have personal political opinion just like i do but somaliland is not made up of few people but millions of people who have made a decision about their destiny, so we both must respect that no matter what our personal political opinion is.

somaliland is a democracy and as in any decemocrazy the minority in terms of political veiw must follow the majority and respect it.

Qudhac, i respect your opinion. but we should correct each other, if u see me falling from a cliff, u should tell me. and the brother who said, just because u claim it, it still make u minority... anyways it looks like u guys here made up your mind. but as historian student. i would like to remind u guys. this Quote by Jullia Ceaser.. DIVIDE AND CONQUER...

and as islamic point of view, sister Buulo told u everything. if u don't want unity.. go ahead man. i respect your views, but i don't think it is the right thing to do now.. let's just keep being the laughting stack of the world...

LANDER   

Originally posted by Baashi:

^^Aah! Quebec analogy! In case you don’t know, the PQ are promoting Quebec's need for independence in order to protect its French language and culture all the while Northwest secessionists want to separate because that corner of our Somalia had been colonized by different European power than the other parts of Somalia.

What the secessionist proponents need to understand is the fact that any decision that has the potential to profoundly and fundamentally change the nature of Somalia must be decided by all Somalis. There are many foes whose interest is to see the Somalia that once existed dismembered into pieces - weak, disintegrated, etc.

Waa sidey tahay!

Baashi,

did you miss the part where I stated Quebecers are a "distinct" society? believe me I know too well their french culture and heritage, I have no interest in wasting my time replying to your non-sense as you probably like to argue for the sake of arguing. What the stubborn naive Idealist like you have to understand is that Somaliland has not/will not be held hostage by other somalis PERIOD. If you think otherwise, I invite you and any other Somaliweyn to back up your bravour and will see how far it takes you.

Qudhac   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Qudhac, i respect your opinion. but we should correct each other, if u see me falling from a cliff, u should tell me. and the brother who said, just because u claim it, it still make u minority... anyways it looks like u guys here made up your mind. but as historian student. i would like to remind u guys. this Quote by Jullia Ceaser.. DIVIDE AND CONQUER...

and as islamic point of view, sister Buulo told u everything. if u don't want unity.. go ahead man. i respect your views, but i don't think it is the right thing to do now.. let's just keep being the laughting stack of the world...

QAC QAC

i never said i dont respect your polical veiws all i said was somaliland is bigger than me and you so therefor we must both respect the overwhelming decision they made concerning their future.

you belittle their intelegence by claiming they are falling over a clif when it comes to how they want to shape their future.

qac qac with all due respect you speak of the word UNITY of an alarming degree of Naivity on your part, you make it sound as if unity is some new drug that just being invented for all somali problems, unity is not nesserary political word as you make it sound, unity is having to live together in harmony, does not nessarary mean having to have one big political entity for for all somalis.