Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Why is Africa so poor?

One’s faith is a private matter. However, when one chooses to discuss Islamic issues or go under the guise if Islam, they need to state where they are coming from.

Other than that, Ofleh’s comments were offensive and inappropriate. I for one don’t appreciate the wording.

Castro   

One’s faith is a private matter. However, when one chooses to discuss Islamic issues or go under the guise if Islam, they need to state where they are coming from.

I said not a word about Islam in my original post. Religious, tribal, national and other types of zeal is what got us where we are today. We have become defenders of god, the omnipotent, and refuse to acknowledge, let alone help alleviate, the suffering of fellow humans.

March on oh soldiers of god.

WTF is the problem here? And why has "god", not Bono or Clinton or some big shot celebrity, not come to the aid of the most religious mofos on earth? Yeah I said it, goddammit! Africa has the most religious people (of any religion) anywhere. Is he enjoying this shit? Or just can't do shit about it? If he's really out there, he's got a lot of f%cking explaining to do!

I consider myself a muslim for the most part

You've alot of nerve.

Forget ur evident lack of iimaan, you dont even have basic manners. :rolleyes:

Here's a though - You dont blv in God and his power, right? So lets leave God out of this. What are you - the man - gonna do? You seem convinced there is no help coming from Him...so whats ur solution? To complain about a God who's power you question? Thats kinda silly ma istidhi?

Castro   

To complain about a God who's power you question? Thats kinda silly ma istidhi?

Ofleh waves a white t-shirt on a stick indicating he does not wish to continue this battle whose outcome is predictable.

Se7en   

ofleh

why dont you pray to allah to take ur life away cause you dont really know how lucky you are.

salam people;

you guys are not helping; i made the mistake of attacking him at first; but now i just see a confused person, and these responses are not gone help him sort out his imman or believe in allah, you guys can contribute to him going further away from the deen; fron these responses islam does not look very promising, in terms of contrbuting to the characteristic of a muslim person; so instead of shouting abuses at him, maybe you guys can give him suggestions of how he can rebuild his faith; everyone knows that even as good muslims your imman never stays the same, if it is not increasing, then it is decreasing;

the only suggestion that i have for you ofle, is go back to the basic, reread the baisc, starting with books; such as the exsitence of god; or if your an acdemic person, something like; haruur yaaha has very good books and taps on increasing ones iman; he also adresses in of his books people who suffer from tricks of the shiytan; or have difficulties at times in believing the power and exsitence of allah; if you want i'll send you the full details;

don't just sit around, try to find out for your self,and only you know where the problem steems from; try and adress the roots;

i wish you well inshalllah may allah guide you to the right way; amen;

maca salamah

NASSIR   

It is no problem that we can reconcile our religion with science. Religion itself is a science and the prelude of scientific thinking and questioning in our sense of seeing what is in the world and beyond--hereafter.

But there is a new book that argues that the West needn't to console with the suffering of Africans or help them out of their miserable lives. In fact, they are causing the widespread sufferings of Africa with the help of state institutions that foster the rise of poverty and retrogression. In Ghana, the GDP of its prior colonization and today shows no variations. Some are worse than their back adminstration then.

The new book, a masterful and inspiring one, argues that the West, supposedly the helpers, can get rich by selling to the poor.

This is what it says, " If we stop thinking of the poor as victims or as a burden and start recognizing them as resilient and creative entrepreneurs and value-conscious consumers, a whole new world of opportunity will open up," states the University of Michigan professor, C.K. Prahalad, in his book, "The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid: Eradicating Poverty Through Profits".

The African continent and its inhabitants are rather creative and survivalists but the constant meddling of the West in their mission to keep the retrogression intact instead of lending unwavering support of progression is the root cause of Africa's benighted sufferings.

Remember, the First AIDS case was found in NY City from a number of gay individuals and a subsequent study of postmortem revealed several other gays had died of the disease. It was later portrayed as if the virus was first seen in Africa. SA then mounted malicious, secret campaign to root out the Africans in SA because of them being the majority. They planted the virus in Vaccines and injected into children and pregnant mothers under the banner of governmental health programs.

I suggest little familiarization of the world politics will help answer your questions.