Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

Fahrenheit 911

Bachelor   

I hope by now most of you in here got a chance to see or hear about the new controversial movie. I saw the movie last night. The movie exposes the conspiracy of big money people in the Republican party to grab power in the White House to make more money and control.

No wonder :eek: they did not want the movie to have a very wide audience in the United States. From what I understand it is only in 800 cinemas that the movie is currently shown. If you get a chance to see the movie, I recommend you go and see it. Anyways, your feedback is needed and do you think bush will win in the next election?

mojam   

haha bush will not be re-elected. the american radio was talking about this movie. it opened a lot of peoples eyes - they understood that the war wasn't about weapons or terrorism but rather oil!

NGONGE   

I really don’t think it matters if the president of the United States is a republican or a democrat. Their internal policy might be different but the foreign policy is the same. Kerry does not seem to have enough charm and charisma to win the election. People like to play it safe and they’ll vote for Bush again; in the same way that the Brits will vote for Tony Blair if there was an election tomorrow. What happens outside America does not matter to the voters, they need to see a real local scandal in order to get rid of Bush.

raula   

Yep, a very controversial movie it is-and if you guyz are a fan, then you ought to see his other documentaries and books-for instance the movie about NRA(National Rifle Association-forgot the movies' name etc). (I met him when he came to my uni-quite a fierce character!).

Well, Iam going to see the movie tonight; and hopefully will have some to say afterwards.

raula   

^^^good, then I will post it in Swahili ;) for better understanding of the technical terms :D lol

Can't wait to see that movie.

I never watched Bowling for Columbine, so I am not fimiliar with his style.

As for Bush/Kerry. They have the same background, so I don't think there will be much change, but then again, I would prefer him because his bush cabinet will be replaced. But I would vote for a democrat over a republican anyday.

It's too bad I'm canadian....cuz I really wanna vote..

raula   

^^shujui..acha popcorn..naleta cd moja TAARAB(from the signature mind you ;) ) basi and mambo itawa moto moto, nawe utachengemkiwa au sivyo?lol-JK

DA-I watched Bowling for Columbine -and the mode of presentation deployed by the movie is not your typical blockbuster video, rather a documentary. The movie had different settings and plots but all generally were tied to the theme of politics/scandalous political affairs . Therefore, I would warn you that dont expect a smooth transition from one plot to the other-unless he has learned the skill of directing movies smile.gif

Jaabir   

Everybody in the movie theater stood up in ovation for like 10 minutes when the movie was over, I had people asking me questions like, what I thought of it, and what party I am gone be voting for.. even the damn local news people were there casting peoples opinions,

Fahrenheit 911 has unearthed some facts and connections republicans never hoped to be made public.

Go watch it.. its realy worth your 7 bucks,,,

Oh yeah.. the movie has a short clip of an actual beheading that took place in Jeddah... my brother who was watching the movie with me almost threw up on my a$$!!! so if your stomach is as soft as his.. make sure you take a plastic bag with you ;)

lol i see hmmmmmmm, ama have to hit that link in ur Sig sis am in danger of become known as a sujui amae sahawu swahili kapisa :confused: lolsasa :rolleyes:

Damarn thx for the advance warning i see am gonna have to set at the back finish chewin my shiid :D n den utilise that Blue bag ;)

Liqaye   

Moore rehashes all of the all arguments against bush, in a very funny way, lakiin its exactly and only that a rehashing of old arguments.

And anyway I did not have to sit through a comedy to know bush is a fool, I get to see that everyday on primetime.

@raula,sijui

Uswahilini kuna vituko, eeh bwana we.

Mara popcorn, mara taarabu, alfuu nani ata leta chai ya tangawizi? ;)

lol@Dalmar mimi nita leta eyo shaax free....lakin wewe una fa ko kimbia sahile ume maliza refreshment yako. Hi ndemu ni yangu :D sindio Raula

lol@darman is that a threat saxiib..........coz ama have to get my M_Unit lol