Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Sanaag Predicament...

but unfortunately,it seems they now need war to keep their peace.

Fair enough Pseudo-Captain...I guess you are not apostate(Of your Gospel)after-all.

Ps.I apologize for the destraction gentlemen.

Emperor   

Originally posted by Faarax:

Well,If Riyaale was estranged from Zenawi,then perhaps Ethiopia would have gone further. Riyaale is close to Zenawi as the other stooges!

I dont think its in the best interest of Zenawi right now to interefere with JSL(Jamhuriyada SomaliLand).

Make no mistake Sxb, the battle between Puntland and SL will draw much attention for Ethiopia because it will change and influence the situation in the South. Today Ethiopia have no where to go back, they are supporting one entity and with their men openly fighting inside Somalia alongside the TFG, don't listed to AFmaacida every sane person can see where their real loyalty lies. Any trouble that SL makes at this stage of the game is to be seen and measured greatly by the Big bro.

Furthermore, Puntland is not very much intrested in this SL vs Pland war they are in a mission unaccomplished and on a large scale target to be materialsed, a political game to score in the South and this Badhan and Dahar thing to them is Licib saqiir. So far all the war talk and noise was coming from Somaliland which seem to be pulling the trigger of a trap similar to that of the UIC, they went to Baidoa and attacked as a result today we see TFG officials and the President are enjoying in Villa Somalia. Soon you may hear Somaliland was a thing of the past, it could be a big opportunity again for the Ethio and TFG troops to march into Hargeisa and declare that all the republic of Somalia is under the control of the TFG including former British Somaliland - Obviously this statement will be released by Buubaa like Jeele did in Mogadishu. After all the UIC was the strongest entity in Somalia and we know how they lost in that famously known 'minute war', may be this one will be the 'second war', Riyaale iyo Waraabe tolow Indhacade may kafiicnaan oo dagalami mase duurkay gali sida Aways iyo Turki :D

Did you just see the response of Cadde today on this furore, he speaked leniently with softly spoked words and looked more diplomatic on this issue, Waar what is going on baad dhahaysaa?

Somalilanders you are making too much noice and talk for war but remember this ain't a game, when the bullets start fly its a win or lose ama Hargaisa lagali ama Boosaasaad soo galaysaa, la isu neefin maayo - Nowadays war means business, especially in this current era of Somalia - TFG's under the leadership of A. Yusuf.

Miscalculation is unmissable opportunity for every party that's playing a role in this current republic of Somalia.

Afrika waa iska AFrika

Xargaga   
:D:D Mr. Emperor. It seems that you are either being overwhelmed by clanistic emotions and fear. or you are totally narrow minded and naive with one set of mind that Ethiopia is there to protect certain somali clans interest.

Emperor   

^^LOL

No sxb, Ethiopia is there to protect its interest and not any Somali clans interest. They have lost men and money in this mudd and only will leave with something, anything that comes between this and threatens acheiving their goal is a problem.

It's naive of you to assume that I want the scenerio presented, No sxb I want peace for my country. Deal with the analysis and present your views instead of calling me clanist, it's an open forum - bring it foward

Soon you may hear Somaliland was a thing of the past, it could be a big opportunity again for the Ethio and TFG troops to march into Hargeisa and declare that all the republic of Somalia is under the control of the TFG including former British Somaliland

Is this what you WANT to happen or what MAY think will happen. LOL I think,You are a little bit over ambitious.

Ethiopia has JSL & its leadership already in its fold, There is no need to use much needed personell & arsenal to secure something you already have.

Further more,Meles has no money to facilitate another military gig, His Employer(Bush) will not dish out money to invade JSL.You are forgeting(Perhaps you have no clue),this is not Ethiopia's call. The presence of the Tigre is America's little Project,Ethiopia was just outsourced to do the Job.

Emperor   

^Even if I say this is what I want to happen is not going to change the situation, however I have answered that question earlier and you repeat asking, to answer it again NO it is not what I want to happen and all I want is peace for Somalia - Happy now or you looking for something more sinister.

Sxb when bullets fly expect anything and this is Africa where only power rules. Ethiopia marched into the capital of Somalia while the whole world was watching in a brought day light sxb boom - deal with that Situation. Dagaal haduu bilowdo aduunyada dhan waa isla qarxaysaa ogow and all I was saying in here was that Somaliland has no interest in starting and waging a large scale all out war right now. Puntland's focus is else where right now, I guess my point is clear.

Laba-X   

There will be opportunity for Ethiopia to mediate between them and perhaps station peacekeeping forces in there to further milk the resources of the concerned regional and international bodies.

Xiin, Ethiopia is on a mission and this is very likely - Crooks masqueraded as peacekeepers! If Ethiopia steps in, it then has a lot to gain, but then its integrity will be on the line for it has close ties with both adminstrations.

I also hear from the residents that the situation is not as bad as the news reporters claim it to be. Amidst the chaos, i hear that there is some sense of stability - stability in the sense that both puntland and Somaliland are on the nerve on the developing situation and none of them is prepared to take the first step into the blood puddle. Therefore, a fear of the unforseeable prevents both from engaging.

I wouldn't be surprised if I see Ethio boots in Lasqorey and Badhan, I guess the price one pays when you blindly support few greedy men

.. Che, Fadlan faahfaahi ujeedada!

Waa reer Sanaag waligoodba nabad ayey iska macansanayeen, kaluunkooda yarna way iska dhoofsanyeen, dhib iyo jah wareer uma baahna. Meesha vacation aad utagtid baan islaha sowkuwan meeshii iyo biyihii xareeda ahaa dhooqeeyey.

...loool MJ, ina adeer Kalluunka Maakhir Coast makuu soo gudbiyaa, london buu ka bataye!

Puntland is not very much intrested in this SL vs Pland war they are in a mission unaccomplished and on a large scale target to be materialsed, a political game to score in the South and this Badhan and Dahar thing to them is Licib saqiir

...Emperor, quite the contrary in fact i believe. This Licib Saqiir in Dhahar is of much relevance and significance to the Puntland adminstration. Despite their meagre resources, loosing sanaag to Somaliland would be, in the least, a blow to pride for loosing land and fellow clansmen. So it is in their interest that Sanaag, and Sool for that matter, rest with the Puntland adminstration. Sanaag here though, is the pawn in the game - with everything to loose.

Emperor   

^I never meant the area is unimportant to Puntland but the war and a fight for this land at this time is unnecessary, Puntlands is part of the TFG and in which they supported with blood and moey. The TFG is the current legitimate government for Somalia on the eyes of the world and thus Pland leaders hope that one day all of SL will be included in the former republic either by nogotiations or other means, hence umimportant to fight for just a region. Nevertheless If SL attacks and wages an all out war on the agenda of securing British Somaliland teritories, my guess is that Puntland and the TFG will fight back either will the help of their allies or alone, it will only result disasterious.

By the way another disasterious war is the last thing one can hope for, Ilaahay haqaboojiyo Aamin and a peaceful solution is most certaily prefered method.

N.O.R.F   

Why do we all think the Ethios will step in and make 'peace'? they are the one who want a freeking war between Somalis and not the Somalis!

tensions will calm insha allah.

RedSea   

Emperor,

Jil jileec hanoqon. Offcourse it's obvious that you would want to see Ethiopia fight for your adeero one more time wouldnt' ya?

Keep your fantasies to yourself, it aint gonna happen.

Puntland defense forces are overstretched, and the state currently has no capacity to withstand Somaliland's calculated surge. Ethiopia, it stands to reason, is expected to intervene on Puntland's behalf and talk Somaliland politicians out of thier offensive posture.

Read the signs folks. Puntland is playing it down, while Somaliland is making political capital out of what seems to be a genuine gain on their account. So Cadde went off to another trip to UAE and spoke softly about the looming conflict. The man trusts his freinds.

ps--maanta siyaasadaa i haysa :D ...

Emperor   

Mj-Red, Quite contrary sxb, qaabka aad rabtid inaan kuu lahdlo ayaan aqaan.

Somaliland is a very weak entity in my opinion they can't put a fight a proper fight like the people in the South have been doing for the past 16 years. In that case Puntland alone can do the Job and march into Hargeisa, I or indeed any other Puntlander have never said this before, but you lot landers have boosted in the past that tens of thousands of Somaliland army were on their way to capture Garowe LOL I still remember that joke which was reduced into a small skirmish, apparently it was qouted the head of the Puntland army who led that war Afgadud Saying "Waar way iska cayaarayeen dhab kama ahayn dagaalka".... too bad Afgadud is in Kismayo today but the rest can take care of the job at hand if needed.

May be that's it dhab kaama ahan ee waad iska cayaaraysa - reer boota waynayaal unbaan tihiin... Full of hot air...

when will these traitors get that every visit they make to frontier cities of puntland well end up with running to ceerigabo under a hail of bullets. It started with reyale, then fuad and now witht traitors visit to dhahar. This is the sanaag predecament: Somalilander running to ceerigaabo. The only way to stop this is for puntland to attack the traitors in ceerigaabo and take over that city.

Emperor   

Xiin Puntland have anough manpower and weaponry in Puntland, their troops are in and aroud Bari Mudug and LA. They have some stationed in lower mudug as well Bandiiradley as far as Galkacyo. Make no mistake the number is not small as you percieve it to be...