Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Gekko

TFG, AMISOM Ethiop troops peacefully patrolling the capital

Ciidamada Dowladaha Soomaaliya, Itoobiya iyo Uganda oo socod roondo ah ku sameeyay Waddooyinka Magaalada Muqdisho

Axad, May 06, 2007(HOL): Ciidamo ka tirsan Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya iyo kuwa Dowladaha Itoobiya iyo Uganda ee ku sugan magaalada Muqdisho ayaa maanta socod roondo ah waxay ku sameeyeen qaar ka mid ah waddooyinka Magaalada Muqdisho.

Ciidamadan oo ku hubeysnaa dhowr iyo labaatan gaari oo isugu jiray kuwa dagaalka iyo kuwa lagu raaxeysto ayaa waxay socdaallo ku soo mareen waddooyinka Wadnaha, Sodonka, Balcad iyo kuwo kale oo magaalada Muqdisho ku yaala, waxaana ujeedada socdaalkooda lagu sheegay mid indho indheyn ah.

Ciidamadan ayaa intii ay ku guda jireen socodkooda indha-indheynta ah waxaa u gacan haatinayay oo soo dhaweyn u muujinayay dadweyne isugu soo baxay hareeraha waddooyinka, iyadoo markaasi kadibna la arkayay ciidamada Itoobiyaanka iyo kuwa Uganda oo iyagana u gacan haatinayay dadka hareeraha waddooyinka isugu soo baxay ee soo dhaweynta u muujinayay.

Ma ahan markii ugu horeysay oo ay Ciidamadan socod roondo ah ku maraan waddooyinka Magaalada Muqdisho, waxayna ciidamadan bilaabeen socodkooda roondada ah, kadib markii ay Ciidamada Dowladda Federaalka oo kaashanayay Ciidamada Itoobiya ay ku adkaadeen Dagaalkii dhawaan ka dhacay Magaalada Muqdisho.

Magaalada Muqdisho haatan waxaa ka talisa oo gacan ku heynteeda la wareegtay Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya oo muddo 2 sano ku dhow ku soo qaadatay magaalooyin aanan ahayn caasimadda Soomaaliya, tiiyoo ay xusid mudan tahay in la wareegitaanka gacan ku heynta magaalada Muqdisho ay Dowladda Federaalka ku caawisay Dowladda Itoobiya oo iyadu ciidamadeeda ay la dagaalameen maxkamadihii Islaamka ee ka soo horjeeday Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya.

Si kastaba arrintu ha ahaatee, Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya ayaa haatan looga fadhiyaa in ay sharcigii iyo kala dambeyntii soo celiso, bacdamaa ay la wareegtay taladii dalka, sidoo kalena looga baahan yahay in ay xakameyso ciidamo maleeshiyooyin ahaan jiray oo dadka si aan wanaagsaneyn ula macaamila, kuwaasi oo lagu arko waddooyinka Muqdisho qaarkood.

Salaad Iidow Xasan (Xiis), Hiiraan Online

sxiis@hiiraan.com

Mogadishu, Somalia

From "Ciidamada xaq-u-dirirka are praying cisha in Villa Somalia" to "Yey sidii Taylor camal ayaa jidka lagu jiidaa" to this. Thanks Waagacusub.com! We loved Bagdad Bob and we love you! (laughing out load).

Malika   

I no longer no should I be celebrating, should I still be wary,should I stay optimistic or stare at the hopelessness that seem to be going on beyond..

All I know is am tired of being in diaspora,wasting my talent,energy and above all being an immigrant.I want to go home,live among my own,educate my own, have my own piece of that streched beaches...

I want to hold my head high,and say am Somali without meeting the sympathy look from the other person, with a follow up on,"ay I have seen it on the news..why is there war in your county?"

Juje   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

From
"Ciidamada xaq-u-dirirka are praying cisha in Villa Somalia"
to
"Yey sidii Taylor camal ayaa jidka lagu jiidaa"
to this
. Thanks Waagacusub.com! We loved Bagdad Bob and we love you! (laughing out load).

"Ragoo kibirka walagu kufaye taas ogaada" anonymous.!

Horta Mr.Dhaqale-xumo your statement would have been appropriate had the actual fact been that the TFG defeated those galant 'xaq-u-dirir'. If they 'Allah janeye' encountered any defeat it was at the hands of forces other than those you so epitomize,TFG forces.

Hence since it is not the case and that you are gloating at the back of others - how long will they be here to look after you ?

Xoogsade   

How come I don't share this optimism and celebration?

I feel painful loss and humiliation, I am not happy with the fact that a warlord who should be hanged calls himself a somali president, I am not happy the fact that Xabashis for the first time in our history occupies Muqdisho, I am not happy the fact that evil has taken root in Muqdisho, I am not celebrating because of the deaths of so many innocent lives taken in cold blood, I am absolutely disenchanted with the somalis who celebrate for the victory of warlords and their Xabashi packers, somalis who cheered on when innocents slaughtered.

I am not happy at all.

Mr. Juje You can cut and paste things as you wish but the presence of the TFG forces will always remain in the equation. Having said that it's a known fact that all the factions involved in the military conflict werent fighting solo; every camp had it's own comrade in arms be it ICU fighting alongside anarchists or TFG forces and its allies. Whatever the case might be you have every right to continue your period of mourning over the lost period of anarchy and dowlad-la'aan. I also got a nice illustration to accompany your continued warmongering and "call for jihad":

dagaalkaxv5.png

Juje   

Mr.Dhaqale -xume.....typical of you --mesha lagala hadlo mahiine meelkale ayad abarta. Going back to the gist - it is a fact and undisputable that the conflict was between 'xaaq-u-dirrir' and Axmaro. Ayaga walala socdey , iyo argagixiiso calami aya mesha ku jirtey - adi laguma dirsaan. Simply cause it has not been proved at all - wax la qabtey ama la diley lama haayo, saas awgeed wax daliil ah uma heysiid marmarsiyadada,

Ee suashi aheyd ila iyo inte ayey Axmaro idin la jogeysa oo idin dhowreysa, ka jawaab fadlaan.

^^ First of all, name-calling won't make your posts more accurate and is against SOL rules. Secondly, to "answer" your question; you've already been told before that the ethiopian troops are due to leave after a solid peacekeeping force is in place. Furthermore the government is recruiting and training more locals into the army and police forces, all of these actions will make sure that the groups you call "xaq-u-dirrirs" gets to be dealt with if they attempt to shatter the currently improving peace and order.

Don't be fooled and think that your crew is still alive and intact just because no POW & KIA pics havent been shown; government forces don't fight for show-offs merely so you can only expect road dragging and burning of corpses from the savages that you support.

You happy with this response or would you like to hear that "I'm going to be killed when the ethio troops leave"? smile.gif

Finally, I'd like to make some baafin after the so called "xaq-u-dirrir forces". Last time I checked their main shooters i.e a certain sub-clan was holding meetings with A/Y himself. When will this fat lady that you speak of ever sing? Looks to me she had a heartattack after eating too much halwo.

Fabregas   

The so called government forces who are apparently being trained are nothing more than sub clan militias and former warlords. When one sees former brutal warlords such as Qeybdiid and Dheere being given lavish suits, whilst releasing the moryaan militias on the populace, it really does make reconciliation and federalism look like a sham.

^^ Or one could view it as a smart tactical strategy. It's following the age old adage: keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Besides this is just a transitional government. The important thing is that its building a base for a real national government. Throw your vote in -09.

Fabregas   

Actually it is complete and utter hypocracy. On the one hand those that oppose Ethiopia and the Somali warlords are labeled as dowladiid, anarchists, savages and looters. Whilst on the other hand those that looted and destroyed Somalia for the past 16 years are given new suits and branded as the good guys. Men like Dheere and Qeybdiid have no respect among the Somali population at large. Except for those who are completly driven clanish paranoia and hatred. I fail to understand the reasoning that says, the Islamic courts were warlords and hypocrites just because of one man, namely Indhacade. Whilst it is acceptable as a "smart tactical strategy" when the real anarchists and looters are given power of the Somali populace once again.I also remember the same people who are hailing the today, were the ones who cursing them yesterday because they were opposing Abdullahi Yusuf.

I wouldn't even be surprised if these brutal warlords somehow end up winning a large percentage of the vote.Moreover, i wouldn't except of them to set up any accountable legitmate elections. The four months they have been in power, has thus far been charachterised by nepotism, clanism, corruption and many of the ills which this warlord government has been set up to counter.

But i accept the blind supporters of these groups to carry on believing that these men are saviours of Somalia and that Somalis apparently putting pieces of paper(2009) in a box for their favourite clan representative will solve all our ills. Nor do i believe that Tigray juntas patrolling Muqdisho along with their warlord alliance, signals the beginning of a rosy patch for Somalia.