Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Landlocked Xabashi's own navy?

According to credible information Washington is training, through a third country, five thousand strong naval forces for a landlocked Ethiopia! Since the latter lacks access to sea, its new navy must be earmarked to permanently remain and operate in Somali coast line territorial waters and its ports of call, which can also threaten Eritrea and other Red Sea littoral states. A so-called Ethiopian own merchant navy vessel (sic) has recently made its first test call at Berbera port in north Somalia, which has already come under de facto Ethiopian hegemony.

Mudane Jaamac Max'ed Qaalib recently alleged that in an article. I believe Md. Jaamac's assertions wholeheartedly. I have to believe. Xabashi have had a long-term, sinister agenda about Soomaaliya for a long time, primarily it to remain a lot more weaker and for an easier access to the sea they can control ever since they've officially lost the Eritrean ports in 1993. It is more urgent now. And they have a huge chance to accomplish that today since they occupy the country, from gees to gees.

Any Soomaali who doubts that wax aan ku dhaho ayaa iska yar. Only haka shaleyn maalintee rumowda. I don't even think some ka shaleyn doono, some will cheerfully u alalalaasi doono even if that happens because, believe it or not, they would, in one way or another, reason a distant stooge uncle of theirs will be the managing man of the port that Xabashi's navy will occupy. That will be enough for them, even if the whole country is a sold piece by piece.

BiLaaL   

We've underestimated our enemy for too long. Its never wise to underestimate your enemy. This may just be the tip of the iceberg. I suspect a lot more remains to be discovered. Since we've been asleep for so long, we'll now have to double and triple our efforts to ensure that their devious plans don't materialise.

Oh, how i would love to kidnap Zenawi or a couple of generals from his top military brass and get them to confess their plans over the years. The question, however, is; are Somalis ready for the painful truth or will we still have incoherent traitors amongst us advocating that Zenawi meant us no harm, even after confessing!

Dhubad.   

A so-called Ethiopian own merchant navy vessel (sic) has recently made its first test call at Berbera port in north Somalia, which has already come under de facto Ethiopian hegemony.

What a joke! While we are busy picking on each other the Xabashis are busy Contemplating how take over our country.

When are going to wake up and smell the Canjoolo Amxaari? :mad:

According to credible information

how credible ??? ....what do you mean by credible ??

A so-called Ethiopian own merchant navy vessel (sic) has recently made its first test call at Berbera port in north Somalia, which has already come under de facto Ethiopian hegemony.

There is an Oromo saying "Afaan dheeraa Bishaan nin dhugtee" ...... :D

Now if the credibility of the source is under question i don't see the point i can comment the last part ........well, the saying has said enough about those so called credible sources

Ethiopia signs [soomaali Galbeed] gas deal with Petronas

ADDIS ABABA, Aug 10 (Reuters) - Ethiopia has signed a $1.9 million deal allowing Malaysian state oil firm Petronas [PETR.UL] to develop natural gas in its [soomaali Galbeed] region where rebels have warned oil companies to stay away, an official said on Friday.

"The agreement signed between Ethiopia and Petronas focuses on the development and marketing of Kalub and Hilal gas deposits in the [soomaali Galbeed]," a Ministry of Mines and Energy official, who declined to be named, told Reuters.

Ethiopian Minister of Mines and Energy Alemayeu Tegenu signed the agreement with Petronas in Kuala Lumpur last month after the Malaysian firm won a tender for the Kalub and Hilal areas, the official added.

The official said under the accord Petronas was expected to lay down a pipeline to transport the gas to a nearby port.

Ethiopia is landlocked and possible options would be in neighbouring Somalia where Ethiopian troops are helping the interim government -- either to Bosasso in the Puntland region or Berbera in breakaway Somaliland, analysts say

The [soomaali Galbeed] Basin, a gas-prolific area covering 350,000 sq km, is believed to contain gas reserves of some 4 trillion cubic feet, according to the government.

Ethiopia says it has broken the backbone of the rebel [soomaali Galbeed] Nation Liberation Front (ONLF) which attacked a Chinese-run oil exploration field in April killing 74 people.

But the separatist group denies that, and has repeatedly warned foreign energy firms from operating in the area which borders Somalia.

"Pursuing oil and natural gas exploration activities in ****** at this stage can only be characterised as gross corporate irresponsibility," the ONLF said this week.

Petronas is also engaged in the exploration of oil in the Gambella Basin in western Ethiopia.

Reuters via

Ethiopia is landlocked and possible options would be in neighbouring Somalia where Ethiopian troops are helping the interim government -- either to Bosasso in the Puntland region or Berbera in breakaway Somaliland, analysts say

I am quoting again. Soomaaliyeey goormaa riyadda ee hurdada dheer laga kici doonaa?

I can almost visualize Berbera and Boosaaso ports' management -- dekadihii lagu dhisay in the name of Soomaali state, Soomaali taxpayers' hanti -- competing Xabashi u adeegideeda about this deal. Eebboow saan maa Soomaali dambeysay.

Dhul laga heysto in qeyraadkiis lasoo boobo, haddana dhulkii ay islahayeen waa maamushiin laga dhoofsado, iyagoo u adeegaayo waliba. Ma saanee, xaqdaradaan halgamiyaashii '64 iyo '77 u geeriyooday, u indho beelay, u hanti beelay, difaacidda dhulkooda iyo dadkooda Soomaaliyeed inay noqoto caano ciid lagu lisay?

Walaahi, I had never thought in my wildest, furthest imagination inay saan Soomaali iyo Soomaaliya ku dhaceyso. Most depressing.

Well, they've got Mogadishu port now ,,, they don't need Berbera if you believe they occupied Muqdisho ....

It is called Trade agreement but not landlocked ... a mistake from the reporter who is probably lacking a lot of information in the region.