Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Ramadan Resources

Nur   

B_G bro.

This is more than a Ramadan Resources, its a wealth of Islamic knowledge, readers need to be mature to get the best of out this site, specially the Minhaj page.

an eNuri Recommended Site

Baarakallahu Feek akhi.

Nur

Nur   

Marxab Marxab Yaa, Ramadan!

Nomads

Ramadan Kareem

My heartfelt greetings to all of SOL Islam page readers.

I pray for Allah's mercy on the weak, sick, injured, disabled, poor children, adults, women, men and the old, who are under the indiscriminate criminal bombardment of what is known as the TFG (Transplanted Foreign Government), Burundi and Ugandan soldiers-of-fortune mercenaries in Mogadishu. And all Somalis disadvantaged by the foreign occupation in Somalia, Somaliland, and Puntland.

I pray for the quick Victory of the grassroots Somali resistance against Foreign Occupation, tyranny, anarchy, oppression, lawlessness perpetrated by bloody criminal warlord traitors.

Nur

Honesita   

Assalaamu aleeykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh...

Ramadan Mubarak everyone... May Allah allow us all to reach the month of Ramadan, may He accept our siyam, qiyam, dhikr and ducaa... may He grant all of us alFirdows alAcla! Ameen.

Another resource I benefited from: heartwheeljournal.co m... youtube heart wheel and u can actually watch videos of Sh. Muhammad Alshareef...

Fi Amaani'Laah

Honesita   

Originally posted by Blessed*:

Assalamu Alaikum.. Watching this. Very useful.

Ramadan Kareem, brothers. I hope it's your best ever..
smile.gif

And I MISSSSSSEEEEDDDD YOUUU sistah!

Blessed   

Xabiiiiiiiiiibty! Wa alaykum Assalaam warrahmatullah. Oh. my.. miss you so much, sweetie. Bal ii soo warran, baryahan xaalkaagu wa culusyahay baan umalaynayaa.

The heartwheel is so awesome, Masha Allah.

I need to get some paper and get printing Insha Allah. Jizaak Allah for the reminder.

Honesita   

Originally posted by Blessed*:

Xabiiiiiiiiiibty! Wa alaykum Assalaam warrahmatullah. Oh. my.. miss you so much, sweetie. Bal ii soo warran, baryahan xaalkaagu wa culusyahay baan umalaynayaa.

The heartwheel is so awesome, Masha Allah.

I need to get some paper and get printing Insha Allah. Jizaak Allah for the reminder.

I missed you abaayo! I feel like a weirdo... gone for a long time then appears out of no where! lol... Anyway, i'll msg you my email! smile.gif

You don't have to print it anymore... he made it all online and it is automated..

Fi Amaani'Laah

Warmoog   

The Blessed Month is less than a week away.

To help us maintain the right frames of mind, here is a beautiful presentation containing a clip from Sheikh Muhammad al-Mukhtaar ash-Shanqeeti's heart-warming lecture on the nature of life and the importance of gaining Allah's Pleasure. Followed by Muhammad ash-Shareef's ilminar on how to stay motivated throughout Ramadan and gain maximum benefit.

The Fasting & the Furious

Warmoog   

Time flies, rudy. Next Ramadan may come even faster. Let us hope we live to see it with strong imaan and good health, insha'Allah.

The Fasting & the Furious ilminar posted above is a recording from last year's online broadcast. This year's broadcast will air live on Sunday, August 8 at 7:10 pm (EDT). To tune in, make your RSVP at this link.

Asalaam aleykum

Ramadhan Mubarak to all

Muslimmatters.org will be posting Ramadan Daily Tafsir Videos by Sh. AbdulNasir Jangda starting today, Wednesday August 11th at 9:30 EST. The videos will be approximately 15-20 minutes long and also be posted on youtube.

tasbihg.gif

And May Allah forgive all those who cannot fast with us this year who are sick or deceased. Amin.

Fiiamanillah

WOL

Muriidi   

from the Bible ,God said :

- I love those who love me. Those who seek me diligently will find me. (Proverbs 8:17)

the Prophet Mohammad (PbuH) ordered the building of a mosque just for that purpose ...

The Great Mosque of Sanaa ..

for those who want to try different methods , and experience God's miracles .. using their own national or tribal traditions even ,as a starting point ..

san'aa translated means artificial or industrial ..

may God bless your invention ,that it not become a bid'a(abomination)

* how often can one use the miswak to brush teeth during fasting .. ?

* what about showering and using perfumes during fasting ..?