Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somali police chief a hero in the making...

Tahliil   

Ini libaax Sankataabte, maroodi calashade, WHAT A JOKE REMEMBER SOO DAFTII IYO DHAFOOR QAAC lol...

BUT I BEG OF U PLEASE KEEP THEM COMIN DUKE...WE R PUTTIN THESE and their likeS on the THE most wanted SOMALI PLAYIN CARDS...REMEMBER THE IRAKHI PLAYIN CARDS...SADAM BEING THE ACE.

REVERSE THAT...AND PUT AdeerKEEN YEEYO THE VAMPIRE ON THE ACE AS THE MOST WANTED...& Coming soon in somali court near u...

ansaar17   

He is the same fool who killed tens of D&M clan militias in baidoa airport before walking over their bodies to travel to nairobi.

and then ranway and went into hiding.

another blood thirsty venom added to the long list of blood suckers.

Xalane as ever has put the whole thing in simple terms for the few ignorant ones around here.

If one could do something to our commanders they would.

Sakhar I agree, the men you mentioned have all done an outstanding job so far, insha Allah more good will come from them.

I do love how all the "Abu's" have changed their names. Since the demise of the fake clan courts we have had a demise in the fashionable later day "Mujahid" names..

As for the claims, how many D&M clans were under occupation of the fake Shiekhs? IndaCade, Cirfo, Seeraar, Xasan Dahir and others..

Tahliil   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

These are notable officers of whom none can touch and if u or ur masters could,u wouldn't be wailing here would u?

Saxiib no one is wailin...but u know who??? Ha la adkaysto time TIME is on our side...It took more than 20 yrs for Sadam to B brought to justice...TIME is on our side and each and every traitor and stooge u name in here goes on the list, I thnk u will b doin them a favor if u don't mention their names in here and let them stay under our radar...and these thugs and theives and low-lives u mentioned in here will b tried and convicted and hang...the exact copy-cat of Sadam's fate...exactly the way u have seen it on Al-jazeera.. .the Fate of YEEYS is like that of the Sadimists if u know what i mean used and misused and finally Strangled to death until the rope ripped their heads off...Xikmadan ka qor Xakimkan Adeer...Wareegta waa silsilad

Execution%20of%20Saddam%20Hussein2.img_a

He is the same fool who killed tens of D&M clan militias in baidoa airport before walking over their bodies to travel to nairobi.

and then ranway and went into hiding.

another blood thirsty venom added to the long list of blood suckers.

Thanks for the other side of the story. Now he cannot be both.

Which one is he, hero or yet another cold blooded killer?