Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Voa interview with Security Minister Yusuf Ahmed Khayr and Sh Atom

NASSIR   

The irony is that PL first rejected the Elders' proposal to bring the stalemate to an end if given enough time. Now he is welcoming for possible talks..

There is no negotiations with Pirates. The Bari Maakhiri's who've been marginalized in Puntland and pinned against their brothers for purpose of exploitation. Have risen and there is no turning back, unity has a price. Maakhir self-governed without parasites and the SSDF burden will be a fight worth the gain.

Peace and silence can not give the people voices without shedding blood. They the SSDF have taken that for granted and marginalizing, disrespecting people in their homes who've tolerated such until another attack. They've been luck but now their last life line is gone.

Its a new era for Maakhir.

Som@li   

Originally posted by Nassir:

The irony is that PL first rejected the Elders' proposal to bring the stalemate to an end if given enough time. Now he is welcoming for possible talks..

Yes, the whole thing is very sad, Somebody put some sense on warlord Faroole, and his militia.

Rain   

"Ku Dhufoo Ka Dhaqaaq"

a small baseless, mobile unit of fighters can cause a headache even to a superpower. peace is the way!

Originally posted by Nassir:

Nassir since you adviced me it had better to write my posts in somali at least for your understanding level, I Tell you honestly and strongly assert that:

wax waan waan ah oo dhankayaga ka imanayaa ma jiraan, (wasiirka warkiisuna waa diblomaasiyad) :D

Haddiise xataa nabad la geli yaa lala galaa nabadda.

Haddii sida aad hadalka u dhigteen Atam nin qabiil ah yahay, Dee u kaadsha Intii qof oo aad masaajidyada iyo Dariiqyada ku disheen halla idinka dilee :D:D

Run baan se idiin sheegayaaye, Wallahi ninkii arrinkaa maanta Nabad ka doona Xaggayaga waa dembiile. :D

sooe ma arag xattaa ilka jiir ku dhici waa :D waana illa Atom la dilo ama la qabto

Xudeedi   

^Adeer Nasir markuu afsomaaliga wax ku qor ku yiri waa kuu turaaye, balse anigu Englishkaagi baan ka jeclahay. :D

Warlord Faroole and his militia's are loosing the battle. I'm sure they now are open to negotiations they long suspended.

Troops from Sool have left battle, this is the begining of what warlord Faroole has asked for.

Danbarshe wallahi i cant make sense out ur somali as well as ur english,,,,, wy not try Arabic or even Ksawahili to pass ur message throu!

Alla hakala qaboojo dadkan dhibtu ka dhextaagantahay,,,,,dagaal faa'iido ma koono and wallahi blve me at the end of the day it will come to the talking point were opposing sides sit around the table and negotiate after loosing so many lifes which could be avoided.