Sign in to follow this  
XOG-ogaal

We lost the war

ansaar17   

Originally posted by xox ogaal:

The lates news the tigre has won the war and in control the studium

saxiib, they were trapped and finally got some reinforcements. The fighting is still continuing there.

they were already in the stadium, cut off from all suplies.

Soomaaliya waxaa u dhalatay dowlad maantana waxaa ay heleysaa taagerayaal cusub hadiiba ay ku guuleysatay dagaalkii ka dhanka ahaa. waana markii ugu horeysay oo waxay soomaali u dhantahay hirgasho. No more intimidation! no more name calling! no more exclusion! no more subjugation! no more technicals! no more AK47! no more Pasuke! no more dadkoo la'iska horkeeno! no more! no more .....! no more .....!

Xargaga   

I think the resistance would not bare fruits overnight. But resilience is the point.

There wa a famous poet who talked to his subjugated ppl and i can recall couple of encouraging words that goes.

Laba meeshaad kujoogtaan dagaal laabta kaogaada.

Luqunta haddii laidinjaro lugaha meermeersha.

Keep the strugle going and rememeber uity is essential.

me   

bring 500.000 if you like It will not mean anything, the war is won by the Somalis, the Ethiopian has got a severe *** whipping and will continue to get it, Xalane what boots are you talking about, war bal dacaskaaga ha ka cararin.

me   

WE LOST THE WAR APPLIES TO THE ETHIOPIANS. Yes The Ethiopian aggressor and his daba-dhilifs lost the war.

me   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Telephone call to Xamar says a great deal of mobilisation is taking place. Many groups have joined the war.

Great News, I want them to get that AY traitor and hang him.

^^ Superfluous, ma xafiiftay? I saw you as one of the more reasonable voices here, hope you don't venture into celebrating mutilations and killings of Planders and stuff now.

me   

^ no one will celebrate mutilation of fellow Somalis but Cabdulahi Amxaar is no Somali, he is a traitor.

The soldiers fighting for him are misled youngsters, the people from Bari, Mudug, Nugaal, Hawd, Sool iyo Sanaag do not support AY, he brought Xabashis into Somalia and thats treason, in accordance to Somali law, traitors should be hanged.