Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

Bilad Sharaf For General Duke

map-of-somalia-and-somali-flag-thumb1810

Ladies and Gentlemen ,my esteemed colloquies, friends , country men, secessionist and others of differing opinion

I accept this award, with a heavy heart at a moment when millions of my beloved Somali’s are still deprived of their god given right to govern their country and reside in it with dignity. Let’s not forget that today the poor are still manipulated by those with basic understanding and who fortune has favored to live in functioning states. These Somali’s are still in a creative battle to continue the long suffering and the never ending grief of our people. They make pretences and drag their feet opposing governance at all cost and they loath the return to law and order, while they blame others, the ocean is looted and poisoned, and the fertile land turns to desert. They encourage war on the Somali urban dwelling sending children to their deaths.

I accept this award on behalf of all those who strive to see the restoration of the Somali republic a movement based on rational thinking and logic with no room for doubt and fear. With steely determination and inherent self confidence we move forward regardless of the obstacle, or the danger for without risk there is no reward.

I accept this on behalf of our mothers, fathers the elderly who have witnessed the beauty of independence and the pain of losing ones nation. For the youth who have known nothing but humiliation and depravity. I tell you that there will be a better day, when this nightmare will be history.

To the secessionists I say open your eyes, why break away from your kin when the world itself is becoming one?

To those who want to tear down our nation I say enough, we need peace at home with ourselves and with all our neighbors.

Again I thank you, keep up the good work.

May Allah bless Somalia and may he unite her limbs and heal her wounds.

so far alot people agreed that duke is Reasonable person to depate with. without personal attack. Genarale continue doing the great job for our people . Alot people came in sol to read different veiws. we will inshalaah continue supporting. for the good couse for our people.Hold in to your position. You showed alot progres and interst in the somali politics.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

:D:D
@ this thread.

my dear brother what is so funy about this thread?

i belive Xiin that you are Reasonable person too but!!!! ragu waa is qabtaa hadan waa hishiiyaa .

walaalkaa haduu kasbaday xushmada sol membar's qaarkood ha u xumaan . meesheeda ka sii wad.

There is no need to feel disappointed or angry that someone received an award you felt you deserved more. That may lead you to feel bad about the situation, but that bad feeling is one that you impose on yourself unnecessarily.

^^Garxume,ragga waa lala heshiiyyaa waase markuu rag kula diriro. Ma rabin inaan thread kan kusoo laabto laakiin adeer Duke wuxuu agtayda ka yahay wiilkii gabdhaha ku lagdan bartay, ee markuu reerkoodu reero wiilal leh la degay, inta sinaha qabsaday at the gathering of boys yiri: yaa iisoo baxa . Intaa meel dhiggo.

Adiguna waxaad ka dhigantahay... :D

Seriously, inaad hiilisaad damacday but you didn't how! Nonsense.

jemce wanaagsan adeer.

Abwaan   

lol...Waxaan u malaynayaa inaad ka tagtay

*Inaad magacyo badan samaysato si aad iskugu cammirto.

Garyaqaan...horta yaa huba inaadan Duke ahayn laftaadu? lol

Lets address a few things, first the fellow above and his comment, adeer one has to make a point and have a stand to even be acknowledged. Who are ya? Exactly.

To the other fellow adeer to my surprise you are still mad and envious; you are now still making attacks in this thread which had nothing to do with you? Let me be clear to all specially the poster here, do not engage with Mr Xiin on that level and ignore his insults. To the reast again many thanks for the kind words, Nino Brown my man good to see ya.

:D

Kool_Kat   

Ilaa ragu wey kala maseeraan! Ceebeey tacaal...War inanka congrats dhaha, kana dhaqaajiya meesha...

Duke, mansha'allah, congrats...Ilaahay isha dadka hakaa duwo, you're one to stand out from the rest walee...

Hadeey nu nahay shababka sol. waxaan aad iyo uugu farax sanahay shaqada uu ka wado Mr duke sol si daa daraadeed nah waxaan codsi gaar ah u jeedineeynaa inta wax ku qorta iyo inta aqrisataba in ay meesheey duke ku arkaan ay yiraahdaan THANK YOU AND CONGRATS