Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

If this isn't grass-root support, I don't know what it is....

The thread here is dedicated to a girl called mystic! Unlike her, I don't dispute that there are some resentments in Mogadishu over the TFG's take-over, however on the other hand I'm well aware of, the support, momentum and affection the TFG gets from the vast majority of Mogadishu residents.

Yes in any liberation, there will be disgrantled individuals, who lost out politically and are now disadvantaged by the return of Somalia, in which all are equal on the contrary of the neptoism, they seemed to enjoy, when their group was running the affairs in Mogadishu!

Today North Mogadishu together with big portions of the south (Villa Somalia included), have shown their desire to welcome the TFG laughing, smiling and with open arms in their thousands!

Compare this to the 2000 protesters, who lost out on the political scene burning down one tyre, to the 10000's welcoming the TFG!

Without divide and rule, we have to acknowledge the simple fact that Gheedi's people are the vast majority of the capital, who have been side-stepped by their brethren, who came down from other regions further north such as Galgaduud and South Mudug!

Now this folks have been liberated and they can go about their daily business without any harassment or fear of their more organised brethren from the middle regions of Somalia!

Mystic compare this pictures below with the comical 2000, who burned down a single tyre, how pityful!

Here is the support for the TFG through-out the city! North Mogadishu together with the south rock! I wish them all the best for the coming future inshallaah! Inshallaah now it's the time for peace and disarmement!

RedSea   

^I wish that was true,however you must know terror,fear came with the Ethiopian troops who are transgressing along with the lords whom each one of them restablished and reassumed their old postition of terror.

Everything else you said is just plain entertainment which you intended to tune yourself from the actuall situation on the ground.Nothing new there..so go go and once again get behind the line of shame.

p.s,no source,no facts to back up your claim,nothing whatsoever,just misleading personal opinion.

fiiq fiiq

Man stop with bull of liberation and 'isms - if you've got anything worthwile to say, tell us, how the shiny label brigade is gonna change their spots.

RedSea   

^So what are you suggesting,that we quit everything we sacrificed here and go down on the history books permenantly like this.That kind of mentality isn't needed buddy,as for how we will get OUR country back,stay tuned.

Fiiq Fiiq? what does that mean anyway.

Red

yes, leave it in the history books as an era of a tragic failure of decency and value in human life.

We've not had mmuch of a country since '89 so there is hardly anything to get back, the point is what do we build and how.

.. and "fiiq fiiq" is a new word i've just invented from here on meaning "to whine on self-righously, while at the same time gloating about a travesty against decency"

Dadweynahaoocaleemoqoyansita1.jpg

ask1.jpg

dadweynekoruhayacalankiisoomaaliya1.jpg

gunite.jpg

SalaadCaliJeelleoosocdawadadalaamigaeeBe

Children all smiling and looking good in their designer Mogadishu label's and clothes, dressed up and baby-lotioned by their parents to welcome the TFG!

caruurqiireysan1.jpg

TFG soldiers in their 'Technicals mobile office' as career advisors, advicing youngsters about possible careers in the military, when they get older!

baabuurtadagaalkadowlada1.jpg

TFG mobile career office modelled on an actual 'Technical' giving advice and sponsiring the local area by handing out leaflets! Furthermore Mog residents wearing Mog designer glasses, 'You've to look good, when welcoming the TFG!' Cheers!

baabuurtadagaalkaeeDowladdaKmg1.jpg

Children dancing to the TFG tune, it goes along this 'Da di da, la li la, ha hi ha, boom-bastic, boo boo, ICU jew jew, fantastic you you, TFG bite ICU, hoo haa hoorey, Somalia is back, Bye bye desperdos and adios!

WasiirKuxigeenkaGaashaandhigaSalaadCaliJ

haweenfarabadanookufaraxsandowladdaimaat

baabuurdagaal1.jpg

CiidamadaDowladdaoosirasmiahulawareegaya

GudoomiyeKuxigeenkaGobolkaBanaadirDhagax

CiidamadaDowladdaoowadooyinkaMagaaladajo

cutubyokatirsanCiidamadaDowladdaoogudaha

Average IQ of TFG soldier above average in the 130's, former ********* (warlord militia) around the lower 70's, ICU militia slightly higher at around 80-95 but again well short of the average which is around 100 or so!

dowladdaoogudahausoogashaycaasimada1.jpg

Baluug   

All this talk of the thousands of people who are celebrating the TFG's arrival reminds me of when the US invaded Baghdad. Thousands of people cheered, danced, and were otherwise happy. It was over in a week. I imagine the same will happen in Muqdisho. Soon we'll see those same "thousands" of TFG supporters protesting Ethiopia's presence, then we'll see just how great the Ethiopian military is....

Castro   

Those same fools "dancing" for the occupier will be the first ones the Ethiopians mow down.

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

Children dancing to the TFG tune, it goes along this 'Da di da, la li la, ha hi ha, boom-bastic, boo boo, ICU jew jew, fantastic you you, TFG bite ICU, hoo haa hoorey, Somalia is back, Bye bye desperdos and adios!

I really do feel terrible now of all that I said about you. I wish you good health brother. I honestly do.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

Red

yes, leave it in the history books as an era of a tragic failure of decency and value in human life.

We've not had mmuch of a country since '89 so there is hardly anything to get back, the point is what do we build and how.

.. and "fiiq fiiq" is a new word i've just invented from here on meaning "to whine on self-righously, while at the same time gloating about a travesty against decency"

First of all,you and your newly "invented"term don't really apply to me,so step aside mr.

secondly,if you personally want to leave this alone,then go right on ahead,I could really careless if you joined the dirty bandwagon of the Xabashis.You are free man to think however you want to,Red has his own believes which he will defend to death.

My voice is a voice of reason,you call that whining? how soft are you to quickly eccept defeat,don't lose hope,it's dangerous to lose hope.

good day mister.

xax   

The govt can pave the streets of Xamar with platinum and make light posts made out of diamond. They could disarm everybody and even ban toy guns! They could make Xamar the safest city in the world and they could even end poverty and disease in the whole country. But all this doesn’t matter. Allowing Xabashi into the country was a fatal mistake, and an unpopular decision. Whatever people thought of the govt before…they are now going to think 1000x worse of them because they have shown themselves to be traitors. Traitors all ways have some support with poorly educated people blinded by greed and tribalism which never benefits them. I am sure there are people celebrating in Xamar, but I see those people as nothing more then little pawns being used by their tribal leaders. The same men who come to them with fancy govt titles are the same war lords who had a sbaaro at every corner of the south (Somalia) and who made the lives of there own clan’s men a living hell. Add to this the fact that Geedi, is a nobody who come out of the rats (Zenawi) pocket! And whose dad used to work for Ethiopia as well, that’s just a recipe for disaster, nobody with ¼ a brain cell and ½ a conscience of a mad man will trust him.

(Geedi’s dad being a pro Ethiopia could just be a rumour, or traitor-hood runs in his family)

Shiekh.. Many thanks for the pics, the people have welcomed their government. Those in the diaspora in the comfort can say what ever they like, the people of Somalia deserve a government that helps them get employment, education, health care and so on.

dadweynekoruhayacalankiisoomaaliya1.jpg

The children, and women are not forced nor should they ever again be forced to carry guns.