Sign in to follow this  
Yusufaddie

Bacadweyn

Salaam i know that there is a town West of Wisil in Koorfuutu Mudug named Bacadweyn. However googling i found that Puntland claims this village. Is this the same bacadweyn or is it another one in Puntland?

Gediid   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

^^ If you ask him he will tell you New York is in Puntland...
:D:D

Juma

If I was Smithie and I had a daughter waan ku siin lahaa saaxiib.Laf duun gashey baad ku noqotey miskiinka yar.Ilaahey sidiisa ka dhigiwaaye ka hadh inanka yar... ;)

What i know is there is two bacaadweyn’s in mudug the one located near Wisil and port city of Hobyo was big city for mudug proportion at that time I know this because reer bacaadweyn the one located near wisil used to come to Af Gumarsoore also know as Af barwaaqo as one of the largest groups there every time that we visited Af barwaaqo reer bacaadweyn were there but i heard there is also nothing over of bacaadweyn do to many people went south

Bacaadweyn the one located north of galkacyo when i used live un Somalia did was a very very small tullo with only one concrete house but now whoa its looks very beautiful

Btw yusufaddi you will not find much about bacaadweyn the one south do to the internet hype still didn’t reach that area unlike counterparts

n00bie   

I thought one town was called bacadweyn while the other was called bacadweyne. (Bacadweyne being the one in south mudug)

If my knowledge serves me right there is an area in Galgaduud named bacadweyn as well however i'm interested in the one in Southern Mugud. Jaajus how long ago was that? also do you know anything about Doborow near Af Bawaarqo as you seem to knwo about Af- Bawaaqo, any pics or any media of the sort?

Abwaan   

Ma "village" maa la isku heysaa? Yaab badanaa.

Arkeysidaa in dagaalkii tuulooyinku uu billowday inta magaalooyinkii kale laga soo jeestay. Haddii ay Motorway, xeeb dheer iyo tower buildings leedahay maxaa kaa bi'i lahaa, malaha mar horaa soil erosion duugey 70% of it. Eeboow na mooti. Nimanyahabaaw sida noo dhaama oo kuwa geeljiraha ah ee qoryaha wata sidoodii yaannan u dhaqmin ee inta kulligeen fekerno tuulooyinka aan hadda wax ka soo wada qorayno badankood dad aan xitaa Soomaali ahayn baa leh ee aan dalka ku wada noolaanno intaad Waxland naga dhaaftaan.

yusufaddie, there is no clear border line between the two clans of Mudug province. You have Afbarwaaqo that it is northeast of Galkayo that is settled by Southern Mudug people and you have Dabarow all the way near Wisil and Hobyo settled by Planders. Dadka waa xoolo dhaqato, They keep moving and moving and it's one large plain. There is no natural boundary like mountain ranges and rivers.

I checked UNsomalia map and it states that there are two Bacadweyns. One in northern Mudug and Nugaal. One is a middlesized town, where as the other is a semi-village for nomads.

Yusuf--I don't mean to be rude by asking this, but what's with and southern Mudug. Yu seem little obsessed with dat part of Somalia. I hope you are not trying to be da first foriegn warlord in Somalia. ;)