Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Alshabaab rule most of the south of Somalia and have now almost taken the capital...

Kashafa   

Im allways siding with
the truth
. And al-shabab has
the truth
on their side. Thus its
easy
for me

If only following the Xaq was similarly easy for peacenik/dhaboqhoodi rabble that infest this site. Rabble who are representative of everything that is cursed and damned about Somalia: Treason. Qabyaalad. Dhil. Dhac. Kufsi. Kibir. Dhulinimo. Fulaynimo. Lax-jacayl. Jago-doon. Xukun-Jacayl. Gaalo kabo-uu-qaadis. Gaalo dhabo-uu-dhaqid. Anaka aa iska leh magaalo hebel.

But then on a dreary Monday morning I see quotes like the ones below and I let out a TAKBEER:

I want to see a strong Somalia based on princples of the Quraan.

I want to see a somalia with no clan based system of rule.

I want to see Somalia standing firm and united.

We will get there, my brother. If that means piling up the skulls of these lowborn lowbred Gun'nimo supporting, Gaalo-raac loving rabble. Then so be it.

NGONGE   

^^ The day Al Shabab control the whole of Somalia, I am going to get me the sharpest kitchen knife I can get my hands on and slaughter a sacrifice in the name of Somalia. I am sure you will be more than happy to play the role of the sacrifice. :D

Don't wail boys and don't count your chickens just yet. It's still early days. Lots of far wo kar to take place before the Somali dust settles. May the best men win.

Belial   

Farancab: Thanks.

Kashafa: Taakbeer. Insha-allah. We will reach our goal of bring Somalia back. Without the International community and their selfish interest.